Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 10th, 2014
VIP User

luvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond reputeluvkitty2 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Year to date $8425
Unread October 11th, 2014
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
I budget around 15k a year for asian pussy, I think no better an investment to your health and happiness can be made :-)
Sounds about right. Normally have 4-8 outtings a month, alternating between AAMP's and AMP's. And every once in a while a little cutie from HX. Certainly a good bang for the buck! Been at this quite a while, and yes that'll buy a damn nice car. But like everyone else, I wouldn't do anything different. Life is good!
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

all of this pales in comparison to a divorce from a bitch that never blows you and gets half your dough
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
all of this pales in comparison to a divorce from a bitch that never blows you and gets half your dough
Spot on the money but I would add "to a divorce from a FAT ASSED GREEDY WHITE bitch that never blows you ....... ".
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I used to joke with the MMS that opened the shop above my old store in Rowland Heights that I was going to quit going upstairs and buy a Mercedes instead. I was dropping $1500 to $2000+ a month there plus seeing my other ATFs too... (Times were much better back in 2004-2006 and I could afford it) but after thinking about it I decided I couldn't fuck a Mercedes!!! Try to imagine this scenario if you're a hard core monger like me.... every day in front of my shop a Korean taxi would show up and 3-4 HOT early 20's K-Girls would unload in their little work skirts and walk past my windows. Sometimes they would smile and point upstairs with that "come up and see me sometime" look....other times they would walk head down like they were being led to the torture chamber. Either way there wasn't a day that went by that I saw them and said to myself "oh good...I don't want to fuck any of these girls today" add to that MMS calling me saying I have young girl for you today...come up and look after work!! Hard to NOT want to go there everyday!!!
Unread October 14th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

That sounds familiar. But for dating the average per event is around $400 while mongering the average per event is around $200. So mongering is way better hands down. Plus all the benefits of flexibility, etc.