Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
That's why Tom Leykis's trick works well with gold diggers: find an ATM receipt thrown out at the bank's trash can by the ATM with a huge balance, and leave that around in you car in a conspicuous place where she'll notice it. While you're filling up the car with gas or running into 7-Eleven for a quick errand and she stays in the car, she'll notice the receipt for $400,000 in the bank. All of a sudden, the gold digger will do anything to make you hers...you no longer need to spend a lot of money on her since she thinks you're worth lots of $$$. She thinks she's using you, but instead you just use her and there's no need to feel sorry for her, since after all, she's just a gold digger.

I have a feeling that same fake ATM receipt will work wonders at any of the Viet Coffee Shops. I've seen these girls go bonkers when some guy in a Lamborghini shows up at these places. They all head outside to pose for pictures to post on their instagrams. So what you need to do is maybe rent a Lamborghini to get the coffee shop girls attention...then the next couple of times you show up in your normal car just say your Lamborghini is at the mechanic shop waiting for parts to be shipped in from Italy . You can take these girls back to a Motel 6 and just tell them you can't take them to your mansion in Newport Beach because you're separated and your wife still lives there until the divorce is settled.
You can also just deposit $400 into your bank at the ATM but type in $400,000 then your bank balance will show you have over $400K until you get the notice in 1 or 2 days saying there was a typo and they made an "adjustment" of -$399,600 LOL
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

I just tell them how much I pay my ex-wife every month and that usually just blows them away. That and owning a big house is about all I need to impress.
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

There are a limited number Filipina prostitutes operating in the LA Basin. I have found the ones I have dated (often civilians) get wetter than most of the Korean, Chinese and Viet prostitutes I frequent.
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I know there are a million more....but I can't think of them now.[/quote]

Chinese for the most part #1 walk on back - magic feet!

Agreed - Viet give the laziest massage usually and short on time - just get to the flip and argue about $$.

Korea and Viet places usually cleaner (at least the R&T places) than Chinese.

From my experience, Viet are the easiest to see outside the shop, then Korea, then China. Latinas do outside the shop, especially if you speak Spanish!

Viet are the most jealous, especially at mixed shops with other Asian and Latina. They think Latinas are dirty! LOL

Latinas least likely to do BB anything, but will do BB out of the shop…
Korean MMS, while the grumpiest on the planet are most likely to give you food during a visit. Just my experience…
Unread October 7th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed - Viet give the laziest massage usually and short on time - just get to the flip and argue about $$.

Korea and Viet places usually cleaner (at least the R&T places) than Chinese.

From my experience, Viet are the easiest to see outside the shop, then Korea, then China. Latinas do outside the shop, especially if you speak Spanish!

Viet are the most jealous, especially at mixed shops with other Asian and Latina. They think Latinas are dirty! LOL

Latinas least likely to do BB anything, but will do BB out of the shop…
Korean MMS, while the grumpiest on the planet are most likely to give you food during a visit. Just my experience…[/quote]

Maybe because Latina's are the most likely to get knocked up if you cum anywhere near them! LOL

Also K-Girls will go out to eat with you and will almost always insist on paying for your food! They have a rule....if they invite you out they will pay, if you invite them out you are supposed to pay. Other Asians will NEVER....or very rarely ever pay.

Chinese have the worst hygiene.

Koreans have the worst breath followed by VN.

More Koreans smoke

The older ANY provider gets the more things are on the menu
Unread October 10th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I have a feeling that same fake ATM receipt will work wonders at any of the Viet Coffee Shops. I've seen these girls go bonkers when some guy in a Lamborghini shows up at these places. They all head outside to pose for pictures to post on their instagrams. So what you need to do is maybe rent a Lamborghini to get the coffee shop girls attention...then the next couple of times you show up in your normal car just say your Lamborghini is at the mechanic shop waiting for parts to be shipped in from Italy . You can take these girls back to a Motel 6 and just tell them you can't take them to your mansion in Newport Beach because you're separated and your wife still lives there until the divorce is settled.[/quote]

No wonder I can't get any attention at the coffee shops. Anybody wanna go halvsies on rental Ferrari with me?