Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 4th, 2014
VIP User

Papasan310 will become famous soon enough
Default Partytreffs?

Anyone ever been to a "partytreff" in Germany?

My understanding is that they are like a hotel / spa staffed with available girls. You pay a flat fee for X hours and can fuck anything in the place, as often as you like. Guys on sites like internationalsexguide.info report that they will walk in, change into a robe, enjoy a drink and start playing. Three or four hours later, they walk out totally drained of energy ( and jizz). Sounds like my kind of place!
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

I've read about these being called "FKK Clubs", which I learned about on sex141's "Rest Of The World" section. I've not been to one though.

From what I remember reading, there is an entry fee, then it's about 50 Euro for FS with a girl, but there are up charges if you want BBBJ or CIM, and so on.

Girls can be German, but are most often Eastern European (remembering that anyone in any European Bloc country can work in any other without needing a visa).

Gherk
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys
I will be in Amsterdam for a day next month. I usually go to the RLD and the coffee shops. Any intel on clubs in that city would be greatly appreciated
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

From what I've read, there is some difference between a partytreff and an FKK but I don't know what it is. The whole thing sounds pretty great .... but it also sounds like if you visit, you'd better not be bashful. One guy posted on ISG that he was in the bar of the club, taking a break between sessions. He struck up a conversation with the guy next to him. As they enjoyed their German beers and talked soccer, two girls came up and joined them. Soon, the girls were blowing them in the bar while they continued with beers and soccer talk. No one even gave them a second glance.
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravzayan View Post
Hi guys
I will be in Amsterdam for a day next month. I usually go to the RLD and the coffee shops. Any intel on clubs in that city would be greatly appreciated
www.internationalsexguide.info
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a documentary about the sex trade in Germany. Looks like once again the Germans are ahead of the curve! They realized you can't stop prostitution so why not make the best of it and legitimize it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUBQLPgQ2RA