Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
... First question - how much do you think I can get the next time one of these female masseuses brushes against my privates? Women want equality - so we need to keep the playing field level.
Second question - why aren't these men considered the victims of human trafficking?
Lol. Good post. The double standards are so blatant. If we're "equal," there should only be one standard. That said, don't sue some poor FOB girl because a few cunty American chicks got their panties in a twist when some "perv" (eww! OMG!) dared to touch their Holy of Holies. The masseurs can never be vicitms of human trafficking because we only care about poor young girls "forced" to give Happy Endings. That's why old Thai ladies chained to sewing machines in Orange County garages will still be there years from now, because all the resources are poured into "saving" the poor exploited Beemer-driving, iPhone 6-toting girls stroking off consenting adults. Well, as long as they are "hot," anyway.
Unread September 25th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. Good post. The double standards are so blatant. If we're "equal," there should only be one standard. That said, don't sue some poor FOB girl because a few cunty American chicks got their panties in a twist when some "perv" (eww! OMG!) dared to touch their Holy of Holies. The masseurs can never be vicitms of human trafficking because we only care about poor young girls "forced" to give Happy Endings. That's why old Thai ladies chained to sewing machines in Orange County garages will still be there years from now, because all the resources are poured into "saving" the poor exploited Beemer-driving, iPhone 6-toting girls stroking off consenting adults. Well, as long as they are "hot," anyway.
Also the courts won't listen to a male masseur if he said "MMS" made me touch the women or I would be fired. It's the same shit when a woman teacher fucks her 14 year old student and gets 6 months in jail (maybe less if she's hot) and the male teacher that does the same thing gets 20 years.
Unread September 26th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

That was amazing news that the judge thought the teacher was too hot to go to prison. She would become a victim.
Meanwhile people laugh at the thought on what happens to some men in prison.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was amazing news that the judge thought the teacher was too hot to go to prison. She would become a victim.
Meanwhile people laugh at the thought on what happens to some men in prison.
Especially if you're a male "Child molester" you are going to be raped and killed in prison. Mary Kay Letourneau went to prison twice for fucking her underage BF and now they are married. I guess fucking your teacher isn't THAT traumatic...unless the teacher is male. Debra LaFave was the one that wikipedia says: John Fitzgibbons, Lafave's lawyer, stated, "To place Debbie into a Florida state women's penitentiary, to place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole, is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions." Suzanne Goldenberg of The Guardian states that Lafave's avoidance of jail time is an implicit belief among Americans that Lafave is "too pretty for prison". So...SHE GOT NO JAIL TIME!!!
Another double standard. If women want equal pay etc. they should have to go to war and get the same prison term for the same crimes as men. But there is no secret that hot women get special treatment. Just like my favorite comic Patrice O'Neil says "You can tell how hot a girl is by how long the police look for her if she is missing" They might still be looking for Natalie Holloway but if she was ugly they would have stopped after a few hours!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
... Meanwhile people laugh at the thought on what happens to some men in prison.
That always kills me. Like, that's supposed be part of the punishment. Really? To get raped and sodomized? Repeatedly? And that's funny? I wonder how well some of these pricks (and cunts) who gleefully joke like that would hold up in jail or prison.
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
That always kills me. Like, that's supposed be part of the punishment. Really? To get raped and sodomized? Repeatedly? And that's funny? I wonder how well some of these pricks (and cunts) who gleefully joke like that would hold up in jail or prison.
Yeah, that whole mindset is fucked up. While I think that prison should be at least as brutal as waking up at 4 AM and getting on the 5 FWY, to make light of brutality and sexual brutality - and turnkey brutality - is just wrong.

I know some guys that have worked in the women's prisons as contractors and they've indicated that the women are absolutely insane. They flash their tits and if you look they can claim sexual harassment. They even throw their shit through the bars. And apparently women do rape women in prison, but we never hear about it. Broomhandle stuff if you get my drift. Women are just as horny and fucked up as men when they're locked up. I've heard stories about male guards being sexually assaulted by groups of women. I don't know if it's true or not, but we sure as hell don't hear a peep about what goes on in women's prisons...
Unread September 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I am all for being tough on prisoners, so that they are more discouraged than they are now from repeating their indiscretions. Make them work, even hard labor is fine. But I would rather get water boarded than raped. What could be more cruel and unusual? Yet it is a running joke is our culture.