Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 4th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who does what best?

I know many of you will agree that overall K-Girls are the undisputed best all around providers. The determining factors being LOOKS, PERFORMANCE, SERVICE, SINCERITY, GFE, BBBJ, WILLINGNESS and are better at making you believe they are really into you for those 30-60 minutes you are paying for.
I'm not trying to stereo type other Asian races but I have found some interesting things about each of the most common Asian races in our hobby.

Chinese laundry ladies are more likely to give BBFS, BBBJ and will be happy with lower tips

Vietnamese are less likely to give BBFS but more likely to give FS than others

Vietnamese have tighter pussies on average.

Chinese and Thai girls are more likely to give you access to the back door and usually if it's on the menu it's at no extra charge!

Koreans are least likely to give up the back door

Chinese girls are easier to convert to the dark side.

Chinese give better massages followed by Koreans and Thai tied for second place with Vietnamese in last place.

Koreans most likely to rim

Chinese and Korean least likely to shave or trim the kitty

Vietnamese and K-Girls more likely to have fake tits.

Vietnamese and K-Girls have cleaner pussies

I know there are a million more....but I can't think of them now.
Unread October 4th, 2014
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

DAMYNNNN - It's like a menu. And accurate too, thanks@!
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Just a few things to add:

1) As a general rule, the older the woman, the better the HJ or BJ (unfortunately)

2) Another general rule: GFE is inversely proportional to beauty

3) In my experience, top GFE comes from Koreans, Taiwanese, Vietnamese

4) In my experience, best massages come from Thai

5) Thai girls have the best asses among Asians (but not in the same league as even an average Latina)

Gherk
Unread October 5th, 2014

CogitoErgoSum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Chinese give better massages followed by Koreans and Thai tied for second place with Vietnamese in last place.

Koreans most likely to rim
kid,

I beg to differ. It has been my personal experience that Chinese and Thai girls, on average, give the best massage followed by Koreans and Vietnamese. Rimming is not the exclusive domain of Koreans as I have seen my fair share of both Chinese and Vietnamese.
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

These aren't statements of FACT....just what I have observed in general. I could get a lot more specific such as when I said Chinese give the best massages I should have maybe said (best for a FS provider) I agree that overall a LEGIT Thai massage is possibly the best there is but, in my experience if the Thai girl is a FS provider her massage skills are second to her FS skills but if you go to a Chinese FS provider the massage will more often than not be better than any other FS provider's massage.
COG, I didn't say K-Girls cornered the market on rimming....just it's more likely they will do that than others. If you see 10 FS K-Girls maybe 8-9 will do some rimming without asking. Chinese more like 4-5 (and you have to ask) and VN 2-3 (and they will ask for more $$) LOL Then of course there are always exceptions to every rule like GG Kim that will tongue rape your asshole for 20 min just for fun!
We could argue the fine points all day long and I really want to see other mongers points of view on this subject because it is educational and it gives us something to talk about and have a friendly debate.
Unread October 5th, 2014

CogitoErgoSum

Quote:
These aren't statements of FACT....just what I have observed in general.

COG, I didn't say K-Girls cornered the market on rimming....just it's more likely they will do that than others.

We could argue the fine points all day long and I really want to see other mongers points of view on this subject because it is educational and it gives us something to talk about and have a friendly debate.
Understood. It was not my intention to criticize you, but to weigh in on two of your observations.
Unread October 5th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Nice idea for a thread, Kid!

In my experience anyway, Koreans are the ones most looking for a rich handsome guy to marry and get out of the game. However, I haven't had a Vietnamese provider yet(even tho I've been to Westminster and Garden Grove countless times).

Also I might have to agree with others that Thai girls perhaps give the best massages, even tho I don't always feel like being stretched and whatnot. Chinese tend to be good too tho.

Another interesting thought: Chinese can range from legit to FS, depending on the establishment, and definitely so can Thai girls. For parlors I would say you don't get too much FS with Thai girls... That is mostly had from independents? But Koreans.... I've never had legit or even just a HE... Always FS! Lol (again, no experience with Vietnamese, except for an actual GF I had)

Last edited by YrrchSebor; October 5th, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by YrrchSebor View Post
Nice idea for a thread, Kid!

In my experience anyway, Koreans are the ones most looking for a rich handsome guy to marry and get out of the game. However, I haven't had a Vietnamese provider yet(even tho I've been to Westminster and Garden Grove countless times).
Yeah, the Korean girls are more likely to believe one of their rich good looking mongers will marry a whore and forget about her history. The Vietnamese girls don't care about marrying the rich monger, and they don't care about looks, just sucking his bank account dry.

I still love both Korean and Viet girls, it just depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just feel like screwing the youngest, hottest FS provider for 10 minutes (and trust me, that's all you'll get from the viet girls at a 30 minute FS AMP)...that's when the young OC Viet girls come in handy.

Now if I want a girl who will treat me like a king for 30 minutes (actually, they'll upgrade you to 45 minutes for free if you're a well-liked regular and it isn't peak times)...I'll head over to a trusty Korean AMP in Baldwin Park and have a girl give me an amazing table shower with preview BBBJ, then then we make our way back to the room she'll kiss me tenderly all over my body--including a nice rimming, etc.

If I want to be treated like a disinherited prince, I'll goto one of the foot massage places with the old Chinese laundry ladies. At $30 for the massage, and $30 tip, they'll give you a cheap thrill and a decent massage. Just close your eyes and pretend you're with a younger, prettier Viet or Korean girl
Unread October 6th, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutiveVIP View Post
Yeah, the Korean girls are more likely to believe one of their rich good looking mongers will marry a whore and forget about her history. The Vietnamese girls don't care about marrying the rich monger, and they don't care about looks, just sucking his bank account dry.

I still love both Korean and Viet girls, it just depends on the mood I'm in. Sometimes I just feel like screwing the youngest, hottest FS provider for 10 minutes (and trust me, that's all you'll get from the viet girls at a 30 minute FS AMP)...that's when the young OC Viet girls come in handy.

Now if I want a girl who will treat me like a king for 30 minutes (actually, they'll upgrade you to 45 minutes for free if you're a well-liked regular and it isn't peak times)...I'll head over to a trusty Korean AMP in Baldwin Park and have a girl give me an amazing table shower with preview BBBJ, then then we make our way back to the room she'll kiss me tenderly all over my body--including a nice rimming, etc.

If I want to be treated like a disinherited prince, I'll goto one of the foot massage places with the old Chinese laundry ladies. At $30 for the massage, and $30 tip, they'll give you a cheap thrill and a decent massage. Just close your eyes and pretend you're with a younger, prettier Viet or Korean girl
It is funny that with some slight variance just about everyone has the same experiences based on race of the provider alone. I wish Ichi was here to weigh in on this topic! Being one that married a K-Girl provider I always valued his opinions.
I have known a few K-Girls that have married out of the business. One of my ATF married a guy and I heard she owns a Korean restaurant now. I used to see her outside the shop all the time and we would hang out at my house and go out to eat but she NEVER gave me free pussy! She always said "I like you but business is business" then one day I got a call from her number and a guy said in a Korean accent "Bebe is my GF, Don't ever call her again!" So...I guess she was on a scouting mission to see my house and get a feel for how much money I had....That must make me a handsome guy with an ugly bank account!! LOL
Unread October 6th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
So...I guess she was on a scouting mission to see my house and get a feel for how much money I had....That must make me a handsome guy with an ugly bank account!! LOL
That's why Tom Leykis's trick works well with gold diggers: find an ATM receipt thrown out at the bank's trash can by the ATM with a huge balance, and leave that around in you car in a conspicuous place where she'll notice it. While you're filling up the car with gas or running into 7-Eleven for a quick errand and she stays in the car, she'll notice the receipt for $400,000 in the bank. All of a sudden, the gold digger will do anything to make you hers...you no longer need to spend a lot of money on her since she thinks you're worth lots of $$$. She thinks she's using you, but instead you just use her and there's no need to feel sorry for her, since after all, she's just a gold digger.

I have a feeling that same fake ATM receipt will work wonders at any of the Viet Coffee Shops. I've seen these girls go bonkers when some guy in a Lamborghini shows up at these places. They all head outside to pose for pictures to post on their instagrams. So what you need to do is maybe rent a Lamborghini to get the coffee shop girls attention...then the next couple of times you show up in your normal car just say your Lamborghini is at the mechanic shop waiting for parts to be shipped in from Italy . You can take these girls back to a Motel 6 and just tell them you can't take them to your mansion in Newport Beach because you're separated and your wife still lives there until the divorce is settled.