Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 23rd, 2014
Here To Help!

MPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond reputeMPReviews has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pending reviews?

Pending reviews? Let us know we will get it approved. Some reviews get lost in admin but we can search for them and approve them if you let us know. It shouldn't take more then 2 days to approve.
Unread September 23rd, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPReviews View Post
Pending reviews? Let us know we will get it approved. Some reviews get lost in admin but we can search for them and approve them if you let us know. It shouldn't take more then 2 days to approve.
Be sure to check your review if you don't see it posted. I've had wrong phone numbers or addresses that cause admin to do more research and it gets put on the back burner.

A while back I posted something for Victorville and and was actually Hesperia. I corrected it and it was approved quickly.

Not to be all first grade teacher, but sometimes a review isn't posted because of an error that only you can fix.

That's my two cents....
Unread September 25th, 2014
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Who do you let know about a review that has not been posted?
Unread September 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

O095502

hey asshole, I did two real reviews 4 days ago and it still hasn't gone through while a bunch of fake ass reviews have been approved. WTF
Unread September 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

O095502

Or better yet maybe I should be put in reviews for lily yin or shirley from Alhambra who already have over 200 reviews combined because people are just putting in bs and mpreview is approving them left and and right.
Unread October 1st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by O095502 View Post
Or better yet maybe I should be put in reviews for lily yin or shirley from Alhambra who already have over 200 reviews combined because people are just putting in bs and mpreview is approving them left and and right.
That's what I do. I haven't paid in fifteen years....