Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold
Default review comments

I posted a review comment yesterday about someone posting their 10th review of the same girl at the same location. I know each comment must be approved by Admin, but it seems that most review comments that I make do not get posted. Does that mean that the system does not work? Or does that mean that Admin disapproves of my comments?

Why do review comments require approval, but posting thread comments does not? There are enough jackass comments or blatant ads made in the forum that never get censored.

Admin what is the status of the new site and all the new features?
Unread September 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I posted a review comment yesterday about someone posting their 10th review of the same girl at the same location. I know each comment must be approved by Admin, but it seems that most review comments that I make do not get posted. Does that mean that the system does not work? Or does that mean that Admin disapproves of my comments?

Why do review comments require approval, but posting thread comments does not? There are enough jackass comments or blatant ads made in the forum that never get censored.

Admin what is the status of the new site and all the new features?

I've had the same problem for years.

Was that a review of Shirley? Lol. I think he has way more than 10 reviews of her.
Unread September 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

It was for Michelle at PV Acu in San Pedro.
Unread September 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

I have posted a few comments and every one has been approved and I see it up there after a day or so.
Unread September 18th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

All mine post, too. Lately, I have actually noted "ADMIN: xxxx" with some correction or amendment (like a change of Phone Number) that needs to be made. And it gets done.