Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 6th, 2014
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Suspect Arrested for Pimping and Pandering by Operating Brothels

FYI, Suspect Arrested for Pimping and Pandering by Operating Brothels in Stanton and Lake Forest.

http://ocsd.org/news/details?NewsID=2760&TargetID=88
Unread September 7th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
FYI, Suspect Arrested for Pimping and Pandering by Operating Brothels in Stanton and Lake Forest.

http://ocsd.org/news/details?NewsID=2760&TargetID=88
I'd do MMS if the other girls were busy...just sayin
Unread September 10th, 2014
VIP User

bside is on a distinguished road

Anybody know the name of the locations? Was it an AMP?
Unread September 15th, 2014
VIP User

canadadry is on a distinguished road

An ad on backpage for Stanton and Lake Forest with a contact name of Sandra.

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Bod...ss-19/13623683
Unread September 15th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Probably LE, or more likely an old ad running daily (paid in advance before the bust).

Take one for the team and let us know...
Unread September 18th, 2014
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

Sandra ran ads on BP where only contact was email. Later, when she expanded to Stanton, she added phone numbers. First LF location was at Aspan/Lambert.
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...2-oc-brothels/
Nga “Sandra” Tran, 45
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw them in Irvine off Walnut...anyne remember that dumpy apt...what we do for cheap pussy...
VIP User

gordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond reputegordonahumway has a reputation beyond repute

Was at Walnut once, yes a dump for sure. also, very hot Latina gave me massage, then when time for the fun wanted me to give money to Sandra. Got freaked and bailed. weird set up in LF too. And the picture thing sux!
Unread September 19th, 2014
VIP User

yoja-chingu is on a distinguished road

One of their old ads... found link in my trashbin...

http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Bod...er-34/10364231

Last ad I found September 12:
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Fem...ss-21/44103529
Unread September 24th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

There was a report on the news last night about Massage Envy in Glendale. Several female customers were the victims of sexual assault from the male masseuses. This lead to civil lawsuits with undisclosed settlements, and a few men were fired.
First question - how much do you think I can get the next time one of these female masseuses brushes against my privates? Women want equality - so we need to keep the playing field level.
Second question - why aren't these men considered the victims of human trafficking?