Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Closed Thread
Unread December 16th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Nah, not personal. i just like to try to exercise my brain by writing on a wide range of topics. If the other guys on the other side, that's no problem. Otherwise i am just argueing with myself. Not personal. It cool. I try to be clever and funny sometimes. it works sometimes. Other times i fail. It's allright Truthmon/Dickbrain/Lucifer. I can't write about mongering much because i have to keep that on the low-low. You guys are probably tired of hearing about bodybuilding dieting Choi and the Korean mafia. so that leaves politics.
Unread December 16th, 2011
Banned

truthmon has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Your okay in my book Ichi.
Unread December 17th, 2011
VIP User

Turn over please
Default Ichi the hater

This guy Ichi is trying to portray himself as some sort of intellectual. But in reality he is a hater; he hates white people and in his twisted world republicans represent the white population of the U.S. All of his attacks are on republicans be it Cheney, Bush, Gingrich, whomever. So show some guts little man and tell us what you really think or are you just afraid of showing all of us what you really are?
Unread December 17th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

No, turnover. i am no intellectual and I don't think I am a hater really. I am not a racist and I don't remember ever being accused of being a racist before. I am 1/2 German, 1/2 Japanese. Maternal grand parents from Kyoto Japan. Mother was born in San Francisco. Father was born in Saint Joseph Missouri. His parents immigrated from Germany. So why would I hate white people? Actually i am a fairly stupid guy and i know it. I don't descriminate, though i prefer my women asian or at least brunette and petite. Like my mother, i guess. We all want to fuck our mother and kill our father, right?

I have friends representative of all races. I train with a white guy at the gym sometimes. I know him from work and he asked me to train him, so we work out and I teach him stuff. At work the coworkers that I am closest to are mostly Hispanic. Just happens to be that way. I am on good terms with people of all races. I don't necesarily hate Republicans. They just have a different view point/agenda than I do.

I read about politics because that is a thing that has interested me since I was very young. I was very interested in WWII when I was a child. My family on both sides were from the "axix." I was puzzeled about the whole thing. How a few people could incite many people to do such horrendous acts on whole populations. Commit genocide. So i read and read about politics and war.

Now I read editorials. I don't read the sports page much , Sports like basketball/football/baseball have always bored the shit out of me. I do like MMA and sometimes boxing though, so i check the sports page for news about that.I like fights and war I guess.

I don't discuss politics at work because many of the people i work with are Republicans. They are doctors mostly and some nurses. Most of the doctors, by the way, are not white. Maybe 1/4 of the Doctors i work with are white. 80% of them are Republicans. I understand where they are coming from. They want to protect their wealth, which by the way is dwindling. So, they are Republicans. If I made more than 300K a year i would probably be a Republican as well. What I don't understand is "poor Republicans." Like some nurses and technologists that I know. They don't have or make much money so i think that by being Republican they are voting against their won best interest.

I don't need to get into fights with doctors over politics. I won't convince them and it will just enrage them. People get very upset over politics. Doctors are hurting just as much as everybody else these days. i know Doctors who have foreclosed on their houses. When your 1.5 million dollar house drops in value to 900 thousand dollars you just lost a grip of money. Same as the "99%." Only on a grander scale. I know more than a few doctors who are struggeling big time financially. They are scratching to get every dime they can. Sometimes I see them do things, or try to do things that are flat out unethical to make a few hundred dollars. They are hurting just as much as everybody else. So naturally they don't want to get their taxes raised. I understand that.

I discuss mongering at work more than politics. Mongering does not make anyone mad. Politics is a touchy subject. I can write about it on here because nobody is going to get in my face. i just like to write and writing on here is cheaper than going back to school.

i know that intelligence is relative. There are different kinds of intelligence. Some people seem very unread and stupid. Maybe they can't/don't read much, but when it comes to machines or computers they are very smart. Some people know one or two things ver well but about life they are ignorant. I know some doctors and nurses like that. They know about medicine, thats it. Nothing else. Sometimes I think I am very clever and then meet someone who is on a whole different level than me and I am an idiot/sympleton compared to him/her. I know that. So I am pretty quiet when i am with people that i don't know well. I try not to impress them. i just listen to them and try to get a reading on where they are at.

Last edited by ichi the killer; December 18th, 2011 at 05:48 AM.
Unread December 19th, 2011
VIP User

I just read today that 4 congress house law makers are being investigated for getting innapropriate VIP loans from failed savings and loan giant Countrywide. 3 of the four congressmen are Republican dirty dogs. Countrywide was a big one in the housing collapse with subprime mortgages as you recall. I wonder if Newt had any hand in that dirty business?
Unread December 20th, 2011
Banned

Yes Ichi 4 unnamed is correct. Prior to this 2 were proven to get the VIP
loans from Countrywide-both Dems.Chris Dodd was one. Dodd also authored
the Dodd-Frank bill in essance protecting BOA who purchased Countrywide
and put small banks in jeopody.Wouldnt you agree this bill should be repealled-an opinion held by many except of coarse Obama.
Now somehow your throwing Newts name into this.Sheer insanity!
VIP User

Newt is involved with "big dog/dirty dog" Fanny Mae/ Freddy Mac, so it would follow maybe he has his dirty little paw in Countrywides as well.

I been talking to the Republican doctors in a neutral way. The doc's I been talking to mostly don't think Newt will ultimately get the nomination. Even they think Newt is too sleazy and nuts. They think Romney will get it.

I have not been studying Romney yet. I may have to change my target of attack. I don't hate Romney as much as Newt, maybe because I don't know that much about Romney yet. One thing for sure. I hate Newt and everything he stands for.
Banned

I agree with doctors your talking with I dont think Newt will get nomination.Newt wasnt though proved to be involed with the slime of
Freddie and Fannie.Now Barney Frank that is a different story-he was.
May I suggest Ichi you spend some time looking into the astronomical
damage Obama done.He makes Bush look like little league when it comes
to "f"ing things up.If you did this honestly I assure you it would be OMG(Obama Must Go).Thats a no brainer if you love this country(And all the
providers in it-haha).
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

wow, which planet do you live on, youranus?
Bush and Regan are the ones who fucked it up. very simple strategy: bleed the coffers, and they'll have to cut the programs they never liked. Re-pubes-licans are the same people that resisted abolitionism, woman's right to vote, civil rights, unions rights, any kind of regulation that now allow us to breathe and drink relatively safely. Obama, in the time of half a term only, has done more than any other president. He even managed to pass a health care law that no president in the last 40 years could pass. And don't give me the cool-aid pubes are feeding their flock, that reform was recommended by republicans before Obama, realizing he couldn't pass the single payer system (what a shame), wisely played the pubes at their own game. Now Morron Romney is left like a circus clown trying to explain that it's his plan, but not, well, kind of, but hey, nobody on the right is smart enough to read anything, I'll just deny it...
I would prefer the Grinch to run cause i know he'll self destruct, and he would so well represent the true Pubes party, with his "fake" christianism. Romney, he's a slime, can't hold him. very dangerous. My only hope is that too many self-righteous new-borners just can't make themselves vote for a high ranking almost-prophet-level mormon, that's like wearing nikes and drinking cool aid waiting for the comet.
VIP User

Lechez you are right. Reagan=spend all the money on military build up then there will be none left for social programs.

Bush=spend it all on wars.......

Newt will self destruct.

Romney is Mormon so the Christian right can't support him.
Closed Thread