Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread May 17th, 2011
VIP User

lahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to beholdlahobbyiest is a splendid one to behold
Default Schwarzenegger admits fathering child with staffer "Sperminator"

[Must be the week for European men and sexual misconduct.
I foresee headlines with 'Sperminator'.]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/17/arnold-schwarzenegger-fathered_n_862867.html
LOS ANGELES — Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has acknowledged that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff, a revelation that apparently prompted wife Maria Shriver to leave the couple's home before they announced their separation last week.
Schwarzenegger and Shriver jointly announced May 9 that they were splitting up after 25 years of marriage. Yet, Shriver moved out of the family's Brentwood mansion earlier in the year after Schwarzenegger acknowledged the child is his, The Los Angeles Times reported Tuesday.
"After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago," Schwarzenegger told the Times in a statement that also was sent to The Associated Press early Tuesday. "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.
"I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time," the statement concluded. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not."
Schwarzenegger's representatives did not comment further. A spokesman for the former first lady told the Times she had no comment.
The Times did not publish the former staffer's name nor that of her child but said the woman worked for the family for 20 years and retired in January.
[...]
The child was born before Schwarzenegger began his seven-year stint in public office.

Shriver stood by her husband during his 2003 gubernatorial campaign after the Los Angeles Times reported accusations that he had a history of groping women. Schwarzenegger later said he "behaved badly sometimes."
Unread May 17th, 2011
VIP User

mphelper909 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't have a T.V. now I know why they are separating !
Unread May 18th, 2011

130andunder is an unknown quantity at this point

He says he is going back to movies as what a grandfather !
Unread May 19th, 2011
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

that guy is a total addict. That woman was a 3 while his wife was a 8-9
Unread May 19th, 2011

The kid looks just like him too !
Unread May 19th, 2011
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechez View Post
that guy is a total addict. That woman was a 3 while his wife was a 8-9
She might have been an 8 once, but she sure as hell ain't one now!

Take it easy on the ex-Gov, people. He could be any one of us, just like Bill Clinton.
Unread May 20th, 2011

He is a nasty man .
Unread December 25th, 2011
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road

When is he gonna start making movies again?
Unread December 25th, 2011
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

His best movie was "Stay Hungry" it is a documentory about the MR. Olympia contest 1973? Were he went against a young Lou Fourigno. Arnold was much more quality than Lou in the symetry and shape/beauty department. Arnold also was a total jack ass bully in competition and precompetition. The movie put his larger than life personality in front of the audience for the first time. This was his first venture into movies and put him on the map. Before that he was just some obscure bodybuilder. bodybuilding was not popular pre Arnold. he did a lot to popularize it. He was ahead of his time really when it comes to physique. He focused on diet/hardness/cuts/size/symetry. By todays standards Arnold was not that big. The body top heavy weights today are like 260+ pound huge freaks. They are not pretty, but they are freaky. Stronger/better drugs available now than in 1973 with more science to use the drugs. Arnold was about 215/220. But he has in superb condition with no fat when he was in contest mode. before that the bodybuilders were more bulky/soft. I and others copy arnolds poses for competition. He was a pretty good poser.
Unread February 14th, 2012
Senior Dog

trooth is on a distinguished road

Haven't heard much of Arnie lately. He's probably keeping a low profile, waiting for the hatred toward him from all of the women in America to subside, so he can resume his lucrative movie career.

Anybody know if he has gone back to Groping again? He did have a habit of doing it in the past.

Or do you think he is actually mongering these days? Then he can do all the groping he wants as long as he tips appropriately.