Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread December 11th, 2014
Junior Puppy

goodtimes2
Default Anyone see Nikki from Sassy Spa

Has anyone seen her lately? Called today and pps said she was on vacation?? Whats her status?
Unread December 27th, 2014
VIP User

Ted123ted is on a distinguished road
Default Afraid she's gone....

called both sassy and vip to see if she was working. sassy said she was on a long vacation and not sure when she would be back. vip said she did not work there anymore...I went by to see for myself and she was gone....

a couple different things may have happened....

1. arrested for services

2. boob job, she had been wanting one

3. other girls got tired of her getting all business and ratted her out...
Unread December 28th, 2014
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedted View Post
called both sassy and vip to see if she was working. sassy said she was on a long vacation and not sure when she would be back. vip said she did not work there anymore...I went by to see for myself and she was gone....

a couple different things may have happened....

1. arrested for services

2. boob job, she had been wanting one

3. other girls got tired of her getting all business and ratted her out...

she made enough money and decided to live a more normal life

Last edited by ponocha; December 28th, 2014 at 02:27 AM. Reason: need to edit facts
Unread December 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
she made enough money and decided to live a more normal life
No way...viet fob girls never make enough money. They spend all of it as it arrives on stupid things like expensive car leases, those shoes with the red sole, and overpriced handbags. They're like the rappers on MTV Cribs who end up broke 2 years after their last one hit wonder stops playing on the radio.

Basically, the definition of a debt-ridden, interest-paying wage slave.
Unread December 29th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

She probably followed the owner. I think she sold both establishments
Unread December 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Basically, the definition of a debt-ridden, interest-paying wage slave.[/quote]

How dare you talk about me like that! I pay the interest on my credit cards every month or so...
Unread January 13th, 2015
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a thread last week that said she's at Farr Chiro now...?