Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Massage 411

Massage 411 Massage Info, Therapeutic Massage

Unread November 8th, 2014
Junior Puppy

herbaltea92 is infamous around these parts
Default amp pregnancy trap?

I went to a massage parlor in San Francisco...thinking I'd get a massage. At the end of it, she gave me a he/hj and cleaned with a kleenex. She told me to go shower. I was pretty freaked out (first sexual encounter ever). I reached for the kleenex in her hand, she said "I'll go throw it away." She left the room as I headed to the showers. I'm afraid she, in the other room, will use a syringe or turkey baster to try and get pregnant.

-She thinks I'm a lawyer - I'm a 22 year old law clerk

-My wallet/phone was in my jean pocket hung up on the wall while I took a shower before and after the massage (she could have taken a photo of my license... my cell didn't have a lock on it)
Is it normal for the masseuse to point you to the showers after? Is it normal for her to throw away the kleenex in another room?
-She was from Thailand -I visited a doctor and inquired about the odds of pregnancy from a kleenex with sperm - he said "unlikely." definitely less than normal sex. What do you guys think? What are the odds I have been trapped by this woman?
This happened 10 weeks ago, haven't heard from her since. Alot of my friends tell me I am a hypochondriac
Scoured the internet and couldn't find anything about pregnancy traps at these establishments

I left a 60 dollar tip and told her my credit card would decline - is this enough for her to be impressed?
VIP User

bcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to beholdbcarson1500 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Never take your wallet and cell phone into an AMP.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

Her behavior is totally normal. If your gut tells you that there's something unusual about this girl, then by all means follow your gut instincts. But since this was your first encounter, I'm guessing it was just some combination of fear or guilt.

My suggestion: For your first dozen or so encounters, stick to girls who have been well reviewed by several hobbyists. If the girls were ok for them, they'll be ok for you too, more than likely. Eventually, you can start taking one for the team with an unreviewed girl. But consider that the "advanced course". While you're mastering the basics, stick to well reviewed girls.

I don't know who you saw, but almost certainly she just wanted to do her job, get a nice tip from (hopefully) a nice guy, and maybe entice you to come back again.

If you were worried about the possibility of a pregnancy trap, know that she was just as worried about the possibility of you being violent (not because she knows you, but precisely because she doesn't). To have a good encounter, you both need to get over your fears.

Lay back and enjoy your next few girls. I hope your next encounter is less stressful. But ... always follow your gut feelings. And leave your cell phone, etc., in the car. And use a pseudonym. And maybe use Google Voice to make appointments. And so on.

Gherk
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I knew who she was....I'll be an easy target. She wouldn't have to use a turkey baster I will just give it to her bareback and blast a big load right up the ol birth canal! Why fear pregnancy when we have HIV, Herpes, Warts and Ebola to fear!!! Last time I checked there has never been a report of a guy dying for pregnancy!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcarson1500 View Post
Never take your wallet and cell phone into an AMP.
Unless you're using your cell phone to tape your encounter!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaltea92 View Post
I went to a massage parlor in San Francisco...thinking I'd get a massage. At the end of it, she gave me a he/hj and cleaned with a kleenex. She told me to go shower. I was pretty freaked out (first sexual encounter ever). I reached for the kleenex in her hand, she said "I'll go throw it away." She left the room as I headed to the showers. I'm afraid she, in the other room, will use a syringe or turkey baster to try and get pregnant.

-She thinks I'm a lawyer - I'm a 22 year old law clerk

-My wallet/phone was in my jean pocket hung up on the wall while I took a shower before and after the massage (she could have taken a photo of my license... my cell didn't have a lock on it)
Is it normal for the masseuse to point you to the showers after? Is it normal for her to throw away the kleenex in another room?
-She was from Thailand -I visited a doctor and inquired about the odds of pregnancy from a kleenex with sperm - he said "unlikely." definitely less than normal sex. What do you guys think? What are the odds I have been trapped by this woman?
This happened 10 weeks ago, haven't heard from her since. Alot of my friends tell me I am a hypochondriac
Scoured the internet and couldn't find anything about pregnancy traps at these establishments

I left a 60 dollar tip and told her my credit card would decline - is this enough for her to be impressed?
Don't feed the trolls!
Junior Puppy

herbaltea92 is infamous around these parts

I swear I am not trolling and that I legitimately concerned
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude! You really fucked up. I used to have the same exact concerns. But I no longer worry and have figured out a way to fix this really prevalent problem at massage parlors. Right after she jerks me off to completion no matter if it's my jizz in a tissue. All over her hands, on her stomach or tits. I just tell that bitch " don't even think about sticking that jizz up your snatch, because I'm HIV positive". Then as a bit of concern comes over her face, I say "oops, did I say HIV, I mean full blown AIDS". Shit works everytime.
Unread November 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Herbal,
Feel bad for you, buddy. Same thing happened to me 20 years ago in SF. She promised she would throw away my jizz and I believed her. Nine months later I got the call. She got my name from my wallet. I was now a father. Cost me hundreds of thousands in child support since then. Thank god the kid is now an adult and I am finally off the hook now. But your nightmare is just starting. Good luck brother. Get a good job and start saving now! We must get the word out about this very common problem so others don't have to go through the same thing. Tens of thousands of mongers fall victim to this scam every year!
Unread November 10th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Better go back and see her and give her $500. Tell her just in case she gets pregnant anytime soon she will have the abortion money ready. Then you can bare back fuck her all you want because she already has the abortion money in the bank!! Damn...do I have to teach all you young mongers the proper protocol? My other best kept secret is...are you ready... better take notes!!!....bring your ATF Starbucks. Drop 2 RU486 (morning after pills) into her caramel frappachino THEN proceed to bare back fuck her and go home and sleep comfortably without any worries. Also a good option is to play the odds...when she says "Hey Lawyer boy! I'm knocked up!" Just say..."It can't be mine...I had testicular cancer and my sperm count is so low I couldn't get a Mexican pregnant!" Odds are she will move to the next guy on the list of many that has cum in or near her! Then your final "Hail Mary" option is to call the bitches bluff. Just say "Oh honey that's great I really want to have this baby but we should get married first! Then proceed to bare back fuck her every day for free for the next 2 weeks....just before you take her to get your marriage license push the button on your dash that disables the passenger side airbag (If you have an old POS car that doesn't have this feature...rent a car that does) go get the license and on the way home...plow into the freeway abutment going 70+ You won't even need a Lawyer cuz you're almost one yourself and besides who is going to charge a 22 year old kid that was in a terrible accident while coming home from the county clerks office with a fresh marriage license and his pregnant wife. Bonus if you can get her a life insurance policy...you know..."for the baby" a week or so before the "Accident". Then take the insurance money go to the local MP and proceed to bareback fuck every girl there because now you have experience, money and several viable options to get you out of any LAME trap the bitch tries to spring on your smart ass!