Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread December 10th, 2012
Junior Puppy

btna
Default Heidi or Lucy from OA

Has anyone ever seen Heidi or Lucy from OA in Monclair? I know they closed but was hoping to find at least one of them again. I know Lucy once worked in Ontario under a different name but that was years ago.
Unread October 26th, 2013
Junior Puppy

lafite2

They were my favorites....wish I knew where they are now?
Unread October 31st, 2013
Junior Puppy

mikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond reputemikefandango has a reputation beyond repute

for what I know Lucy got married with a monger and lives in Arcadia, don't know if she provides still, my guess you may find her at one of those shop there and Heidi got back to china.
You will be better visiting the other AMP there and spend time with Barbi, Coco and the rest and get good times with them
Unread December 3rd, 2013
Junior Puppy

btna

How do you know that Heidi went back to China. And, how do you know that lucy is living in arcadia? do you keep in touch with anyone from OA? lucy was the best as a couple of others were too.
Unread December 4th, 2013
VIP User

thorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant futurethorthor has a brilliant future

Lucy still works in Ontario at a Foot Massage!
Unread December 4th, 2013
Junior Puppy

btna

Can you give me a general idea where or what name she is using. would love to see her again. she was one of the nice ones. Thanks.
Unread December 5th, 2013

rsnbran is on a distinguished road

i'm interested too, PM me when you find out
Unread December 6th, 2013
VIP User

Lifesvr89 is on a distinguished road

I never had the pleasure of visiting OA but from what I understand, Penny at Oriental Therapy in escondido used to work at OA. Don't know if that's pertinent but maybe a session with her could help you gather some info.