Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums > San Gabriel Valley

San Gabriel Valley Private VIP Forum

Unread January 14th, 2019
VIP User

jaguar224 is on a distinguished road
Default I need a younger provider

I have seen Kim in Garden Grove, Lisa in San Gabriel, and many ladies in MP over the years. They all seem to be older mature not so good looking ladies.
I am not getting any younger and would really like a younger GFE lady.

If anyone would like to share I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.
Unread April 26th, 2019
VIP User

mikee2u

You are not getting younger and neither are they. The clock ticks for everyone. If you want younger try the independent route. Bait and switch is the bread and butter practice at mp's.
Unread April 26th, 2019
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Age<$

There are plenty of youngsters out there. There are houses with plenty of young Koreans Koreatown. There are houses with plenty of young Chinese in the SGV. They will cost you. They will not be the bargain, even though her prices have gone up, as oldster GG Kim.
Though not always the case, it seems to follow that the younger the provider, the lower the quality of service. Perhaps, these young providers think youth is a replacement for service.
If you’re an OG, stick to those older providers who are younger than you.
Unread April 26th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
There are plenty of youngsters out there. There are houses with plenty of young Koreans Koreatown. There are houses with plenty of young Chinese in the SGV. They will cost you. They will not be the bargain, even though her prices have gone up, as oldster GG Kim.
Though not always the case, it seems to follow that the younger the provider, the lower the quality of service. Perhaps, these young providers think youth is a replacement for service.
If you’re an OG, stick to those older providers who are younger than you.
Deez speaks the truth, boys. If you have money to burn you can get young girls anywhere, but they will be less than enthusiastic with old farts like us. Is it really worth it? As a guy looking to retire soon, I have to say no. There are plenty of older Asian gals out there that have kept their bodies in good shape and know how to treat a man. Just my two cents worth...
Unread May 31st, 2019
VIP User

praetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond reputepraetorianmind has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is an old one but you want a hot younger 18-25 yr old you have to travel to SEA (phils, indo, thai, china)... out here its a rare to get a full GFE with a hotie in that range possible but rare, even the K girls here are mostly 30+ yr olds with good surgeons.