Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread August 22nd, 2018
VIP User

bonehead2 is on a distinguished road
Default Hush money whores

Enough to take down the president? Yay or neigh
Unread September 1st, 2018
VIP User

cutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond reputecutback has a reputation beyond repute

Paying blackmail is not illegal, receiving blackmail is illegal.
Why aren't these whores in jail?
Unread September 6th, 2018
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Its a campaign finance violation that the Donald personally directed to be paid. Fact: Michael Cohen, his attorney has already pled guilty to this. Since paying off the whores benefitted the Donald's campaign. It was to hide disparaging facts that make him look bad, therefore benefitting his campaign. The amount of $$ was well over the maximum campaign donation.

Both this and obstruction of justice is enough for impeachment proceedings to begin. Getting 2/3 of the senate and 1/2 of the house to agree is a whole other story since if it fails the Donald will look down on them as will their Republican voter base.
Unread September 7th, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Its a campaign finance violation that the Donald personally directed to be paid. Fact: Michael Cohen, his attorney has already pled guilty to this. Since paying off the whores benefitted the Donald's campaign. It was to hide disparaging facts that make him look bad, therefore benefitting his campaign. The amount of $$ was well over the maximum campaign donation.

Both this and obstruction of justice is enough for impeachment proceedings to begin. Getting 2/3 of the senate and 1/2 of the house to agree is a whole other story since if it fails the Donald will look down on them as will their Republican voter base.
Hilarious. Cohen is an atty. His atty Davis once was Bill Clinton's atty, and is suppossed to know the law. As cutback said, it is not a crime to pay hush money for blackmail; but it is not legal to take blackmail money. So you have the Clinton's former atty during the Monica fiasco counseling Cohen, once Trump's fixer, to plead guilty to a charge that IS NOT A CRIME. The candidate Trump can pay whatever money might be deemed to be campaign contributions to his own campaign, since there are no limits for that, so that is not a crime for him or his former fixer atty to make those arrangements and do it. You might wonder how exactly and why Davis got hired to be Cohen's atty for this case, regardless of any issues that came out of all of his phones, computers and papers being confiscated and the rough treatment he has gotten since that happened. Now I might look at Cohen a little differently if his atty had correctly counseled him and urged him to plead innocent of a charge that was not a crime and had worked diligently to prove that. I am stepping back as I think the truth will surface given time.
Unread September 8th, 2018
VIP User

r2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond reputer2binsd has a reputation beyond repute

Marsean is absolutely correct.

Libs want to impeach POTUS because they don't accept the election results, they never have and they never will.
Unread September 8th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Donald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura about
Default Trump in 2020 !

The Dems have tried every trick in the playbook - call me everything under the sun. But if I’m all of those terrible things, how come I beat them so badly, 306-223 ? Maybe they’re just not very good ! The fact is they are going CRAZY only because they know they can’t beat me in 2020 !

@realDonaldTrump

Make America Great Again !
Unread September 20th, 2018
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r2binsd View Post
Marsean is absolutely correct.

Libs want to impeach POTUS because they don't accept the election results, they never have and they never will.
Good summary of the situation. I didn't vote for Trump myself but I'm completely burned out on all this feigned outrage, given that Trump and the Republicans have no monopoly on womanizing or boorish behavior. Time for our local trolls to grow up and get a life instead of working overtime to destroy this site with their idiotic games.

OO
Unread September 20th, 2018
Junior Puppy

Donald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura aboutDonald J. Trump has a spectacular aura about
Default Confirm Kavanaugh !

“Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago ? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on ? “

“Well, 36 years ago, and from what I read, she can’t tell you where it was, how she got there, how she left. I don’t know that anybody can really remember 36 years ago, and she didn’t tell anybody at the time. Not a friend, not a family member, not anybody.”

“Christine Blasey Ford is a lying bitch.”

“To take a man like this and besmirch him."

“I think it's a very sad situation. He’s an outstanding person.”

"I wanna tell you that Judge Brett Kavanaugh is one of the finest human beings you will ever have the privilege of knowing or meeting.”

“You always deny whatever she said. You never admit you assaulted her.”

“But I don’t think you can delay this any longer. They’ve delayed it a week already and they have to get on with it.”

@realDonaldTrump

Unread September 21st, 2018
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump View Post
“Why didn't somebody call the FBI 36 years ago ? I mean you could also say when did this all happen, what's going on ? “

“Well, 36 years ago, and from what I read, she can’t tell you where it was, how she got there, how she left. I don’t know that anybody can really remember 36 years ago, and she didn’t tell anybody at the time. Not a friend, not a family member, not anybody.”

“Christine Blasey Ford is a lying bitch.”

“To take a man like this and besmirch him."

“I think it's a very sad situation. He’s an outstanding person.”

"I wanna tell you that Judge Brett Kavanaugh is one of the finest human beings you will ever have the privilege of knowing or meeting.”

“You always deny whatever she said. You never admit you assaulted her.”

“But I don’t think you can delay this any longer. They’ve delayed it a week already and they have to get on with it.”

@realDonaldTrump

Gee Whiz Pres,

I am sure this will come out in the wash. If Ford doesn't testify and continues to attempt to "set the rules of her participation" in bringing in her testimony that she suddenly claimed she wants to give, but continues to by her legal advise change her "rules of engagement" she will find out that regardless of her story, regardless that it was pigeonholed by Feinstein, regardless of anything else, bottom line is she will find out she has no authority to SET any conditions for this confirmation process. However, those running the process have offered let her give her story under several optional modes which choice is left up to her. Bottom line if she refuses to cooperate or defies any rules set by the Senate, her credibility will be nil.

BTW, we know someone is subbing for your "presence" in the forum here. No problem. He's not doing too bad of a job of it, but we know the only thing he's envious of about you is your prowess. Like in the Stormy posting, he likes to use the term "mushroom head". That's cool for here. But Stormy never replied to me from her post about her book. She clamed right up. Imagine that!
Unread September 21st, 2018
Junior Puppy

Default Fight For Kavanaugh !

“We have to fight for Judge Kavanaugh, not worry about the other side, and by the way, real women patriots are for him more than anybody would understand."

“Senator Feinstein and the Democrats held the letter for months, only to release it with a bang after the hearings were OVER, done very purposefully to Obstruct & Resist & Delay. Let her testify, or not, and TAKE THE VOTE! “

“I have no doubt that, if the attack on Dr. Ford was as bad as she says, charges would have been immediately filed with local Law Enforcement Authorities by either her or her loving parents. I ask that she bring those filings forward so that we can learn date, time, and place! “

“When a woman accuses you of sexual assault, always deny, deny, deny. Never admit to anything the bitch said.”

“Judge Brett Kavanaugh is a fine man, with an impeccable reputation, who is under assault by radical left wing politicians who don’t want to know the answers, they just want to destroy and delay. Facts don’t matter. I go through this with them every single day in D.C.”

“We know all women like Christine Blasey Ford are liars.”

“The radical left lawyers want the FBI to get involved NOW. Why didn’t someone call the FBI 36 years ago? “

“Just look at what is now being exposed in the Department of Justice and the FBI. You see what happened at the FBI, they’re all gone, but there’s a lingering stench there, and we’re going to get rid of that too."

@realDonaldTrump