Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > VIP MEMBER REGIONAL BOARDS > California Private Forums

California Private Forums Private VIP Members Only!

Unread April 3rd, 2014

sampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond reputesampletaster has a reputation beyond repute
Default how many pockets

I have to laugh. I have a pocket for the entrance fee. a pocket for the tip. and generally I have two tips one for what I came for and one in case she was worthy of extream delight. But now with all the greedy chicks i find I need another pocket for the "legit" tip. This is when negotiations go south and I opt for no extras. i have always said some money is better than none so when will these chicks learn.
Unread April 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

OkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond reputeOkiOpai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
I have to laugh. I have a pocket for the entrance fee. a pocket for the tip. and generally I have two tips one for what I came for and one in case she was worthy of extream delight. But now with all the greedy chicks i find I need another pocket for the "legit" tip. This is when negotiations go south and I opt for no extras. i have always said some money is better than none so when will these chicks learn.
You can simply reach into your pocket with your FS tip, peel off what you want to give her, and call that good. It's a way of showing her know that you were willing to spend more for extra services without having to say anything...
Unread April 5th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Another option is peel the tip off a big bankroll and let them know there is more where that came from if they are willing to earn it next time...or they could have gotten more if they did more this time. Nothing better than the look on their face when you dig through a stack of Franklins to find the $40 in Ones and Fives for the shitty uninspired HJ they begrudgingly just gave you!
Unread April 10th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a few systems. If I am going to a verified FS joint that waffles between $1.4 and $1.2 i will often keep the $1.2 in my pocket and show the girl thats all I have. It always works. I remember this one time I showed her $1.2 and ask to keep $10 because I needed to get something to eat, and she replied, "you can eat me" and procceeded to take my $1.2 and strip down....
Unread March 7th, 2016
VIP User

wolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura aboutwolfman2009 has a spectacular aura about

Wrong guys, always play poor. Most of these girls are asian and they can relate. If you pull a a money roll they just hate you for having anything. They will in the future try to over charge you and give you bad service when you now try to pay the same tip she charges everyone else. People with money we are taught from Media is to hate them. Just look at Bernie Sanders what he says.
Unread March 7th, 2016
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

I've kind of given up on the pockets game. I usually get what I want and they usually get what they want anyway.

Besides, playing poor has never gotten me a date outside the parlor....
Unread March 8th, 2016
VIP User

jokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond reputejokerca has a reputation beyond repute

I have the door and the tip I want to pay, That's it. No back and forth or guessing and I never bring any extra $$ with me. When I see regulars I just put the tip on the towel warmer or table.
Unread September 26th, 2018
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

This strategy seems clumsy, it might be OK at a strip club to keep you from over-spending but when you're seeing 1 massage girl just keep all your stash in your wallet, small bills stacked over large bills and pull out only what you need to tip. She doesn't need to see you counting or spy how much is in your wallet. Just have the willpower to give her only what you feel is worth it.

There's also the long game with certain places and girls. Very often I've found that it takes a 2nd visit to get memorable service, there is some value to trust these days. I only do second visits with attractive ones and if they don't pan out then I don't do a 3rd visit.
Unread November 10th, 2019
Banned

hardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these partshardcock is infamous around these parts

I have a scam that shows the $ and they get paid, but not with (email me).
Unread November 17th, 2019
VIP User

NELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond reputeNELLY has a reputation beyond repute

That’s great keep your stupid ass scams to your self low life bottom feeder go fuck off and die already I have some suggestions to help
You kill yourself if your up
To listening fucking troll