Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 24th, 2015
Junior Puppy

Joeyvavoom is infamous around these parts
Default Anyone tried this Filipina ?

Anyone with info on this backpage provider ?
Info appreciated
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...ecial/52693312
Unread May 24th, 2015
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyvavoom View Post
Anyone with info on this backpage provider ?
Info appreciated
http://orangecounty.backpage.com/Wom...ecial/52693312
I met her and backed out. I say 👎. PM for details.
Unread May 24th, 2015
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

I had a date setup. When we met I told her it had to be bareback full. Cip. She freaked and I left.
Unread May 26th, 2015
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

so what was wrong with her?
Unread May 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponocha View Post
so what was wrong with her?
She's a fat, unattractive, close to expiration date, Pinay who demands to see your picture and have your phone number before getting to even first base. What does she think this is, SA?

What ISN'T wrong with her is a better question.
Unread May 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

she responded to a personal ad of mine and pretended to be nonpro but I easily sniffed her out. This was a while ago. I think she spouted a bunch of rules so I new she was a waste of time so I crossed her off the list
Unread May 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
she responded to a personal ad of mine and pretended to be nonpro but I easily sniffed her out. This was a while ago. I think she spouted a bunch of rules so I new she was a waste of time so I crossed her off the list
edit: I think she told me she preferred anal and it scared me cause I thought it was a dude in sheeps clothing
Unread May 27th, 2015

ryskfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep - the sketch factor certainly is en vogue here - I contacted her a month ago...she replied w/ 100/30 - bbbj, cimws, fs, and kissing.

The fact there are no reviews anywhere (at least not where I can access them), as well as her limited communication skills....I'm SUPER happy I never pulled the trigger.

Plus, that grill of hers freaked me out, too....plenty of other carnival freaks to consider first.

Nice intel and share, E-VIP.
Unread May 31st, 2015
Junior Puppy

83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute83777 has a reputation beyond repute

I called her and she seems super sketchy and gets upset easily when you ask questions. Has anyone actually sealed the deal?