Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 10th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
This is probably her too.
thye post pictures like that on wechat.....
Unread April 11th, 2016
VIP User

viperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to beholdviperi is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Yahoo to viperi

Ok, can I get some tips on WeChat?

I have it loaded. I see lots of Asian ladies nearby.

I have made a few chats so far and they don't respond. Nothing sexual at first, just ice breakers.

I see all their notes by the names are in Chinese. Some are English. Nothing that leads me to believe they are providers of any kind. One was an AMP and even they didn't respond.

Are all the ladies there looking for action or is it mostly like a Chinese Omegle. Lots of ladies just chatting, some are providers? I thought it did translation of some kind. Nothing translating yet. Do I have to set something?

Any tips or success stories out there?
Unread April 11th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperi View Post
Ok, can I get some tips on WeChat?

I have it loaded. I see lots of Asian ladies nearby.

I have made a few chats so far and they don't respond. Nothing sexual at first, just ice breakers.

I see all their notes by the names are in Chinese. Some are English. Nothing that leads me to believe they are providers of any kind. One was an AMP and even they didn't respond.

Are all the ladies there looking for action or is it mostly like a Chinese Omegle. Lots of ladies just chatting, some are providers? I thought it did translation of some kind. Nothing translating yet. Do I have to set something?

Any tips or success stories out there?
If you want civvies, play it cool. It's just like any social media app, but with the added feature of a language barrier. Wechat's translation function helps a lot, but it is not foolproof, and will make some very bizarre translations at times. Just press with your finger on the text (only works with messages) until a pop-up appears. Select "translate." Voila. The Google Translate app is also good, but also not perfect. You will have much better luck with the older desperate ones than the cute young honeys, especially if you're an old fat perv monger (no offense).

As for pros, there are a ton of them. There are also a ton of scammers. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T BUY AN iTUNES CARD (or something similar) if so instructed, as a means of payment. "She" will then want you to type in the numbers, or send "her" a photo of the card, etc., to show "her" that you're a serious customer. All before you get the address. I guarantee you that not only will you not get laid, you will also be holding a drained iTunes card.

When searching, it's kind of a no-brainer. Look for the profiles with provocative photos, like just lips, or cute young girls in sexy poses, especially if they have unnaturally large eyes (there are apps to make photos look like cosplay or anime girls). Usually there is minimal text, and the profiles are relatively new. If you can read Chinese (I assume you can't), they will be quite bold in what they put out there: "Want an appointment?" "Lonely?" etc. Some even put their phone number in the profile!

But you don't even have to look. They're looking too. If they see a profile with a photo of some middle-aged man, they will add you as a friend or send you a greeting. I get these messages every day. I don't follow-up. I don't like dealing with unknowns using fake pics. Remember the scammers.

OK, here is a little trick that may help you. When in a non-Asian neighborhood with a lot of AMPs, look for female profiles that are nearby. Send a message. Works almost every time. The photos are more likely to be real (but possibly old), and you can chat them up a little first. If the photo looks like it was taken in the 1970's and scanned to digital format, she's probably 100 years old now (like one "Julie" in Monterey Park). Look for photos that look recent.

Uncle Leo is usually slow on the uptake, but especially now with ABC's joining the force and knowing the in's and outs of Asian culture (including online culture), we will probably start to see some Five-Oh shenanigans on phone apps just like on Backpage, so just like with scammers, be careful.

Good luck!
Unread April 12th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

WeChat is mostly young students in my area (select female only and search nearby). But I'd say 5% are in the massage business. They tend to be 30+. I've had a couple providers give me their WeChat contacts. I saw Ada Wong on about a year ago - that's a local parlor - but no longer. I had one MMS check me out as potential husband material (but her parlor was legit).

For me. WeChat is just another social medium with a decent percentage of working girls. I've not had any try to scam me. Be aware, translation is by some Microsoft service and it's pretty random. I sometimes use iTranslate to get a decent translation into Chinese and then paste the characters into WeChat.
Unread April 18th, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

I have spent the last week trolling through WeChat. Followed everyone's advice. Pretty easy to get some nibbles. I seem to get more replies if I translate first and then paste the results into WeChat. Some are VERY obvious providers, but almost all have been SCAM artist. When they send you a map to their location look for nearby CVS or 7-11 locations. VERY high probability that you will next get instructions to get that iTunes or Amazon card.

I worked for several days on a young girl this week. Thought I was good to go. I asked about iTunes and she said that is a SCAM and that is not her style. Drove out to Hacienda Heights, waited in the parking lot, and then got the Amazon gift card text message. Quickly drove away.

Have also discovered that the pricing for the scammers is all the same: $200 for one hour, $300 for two hours, and $500 for overnight. I'll keep at it, just for the principal of it!
Unread April 19th, 2016
VIP User

Ravzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura aboutRavzayan has a spectacular aura about

Wechat is a good way to stay in touch with a provider that you meet in the parlor. Works better than texting for keeping touch if she moves
Unread April 19th, 2016
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I think the iTunes card is not very liquid? It's not the best yield if you sell it in the street.
Why they ask for iTunes cards?
Unread April 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I think the iTunes card is not very liquid? It's not the best yield if you sell it in the street.
Why they ask for iTunes cards?
They don't intend to sell the card. That would imply you actually meet them to hand it over. They have no intention of meeting you, and for all you know, may be sitting in a cafe halfway around the world while they run this scam on you. Once you have given them the information on the card, they use that information to siphon off the monetary value placed on it when you bought it. I don't know how that is done, but from reading about it, victims talk about sending the photo, never hearing back from the scammer, then discovering that the card has been drained of funds. Basically, if the "girl" asks for a gift card of some kind, they're not for real. If they were for real, what provider doesn't want cold hard cash when you meet them?
Unread April 20th, 2016

The Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond reputeThe Senator has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with Asiansam. If it looks promising on WeChat (girls with big eyes in bikinis and looking uber hot) it is a SCAM. Best to use WeChat to keep in touch with providers you know.
Unread April 20th, 2016
Senior Dog

dlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond reputedlo19 has a reputation beyond repute

I have notice pawn shops buy gift cards, maybe with a picture of gift card they can sale it