Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 29th, 2014
VIP User

Sk1nnybonejones is infamous around these parts

How about a list of the hot cafe girl look a likes?
Unread March 30th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

My buddy tells me there's a monger out there who tells others he got STD from a provider to keep them away from his GF. We all like to think we're the only ones, but who's stupid enough to believe that.

Drs. are now recommending my teenage son get vaccinated with Gardasil. Previously it was just the girls. Apparently it protects against more than just cervical cancer.
Unread March 30th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=ocbuddhahead;71230]My buddy tells me there's a monger out there who tells others he got STD from a provider to keep them away from his GF. We all like to think we're the only ones, but who's stupid enough to believe that.

Ya think?
Unread April 28th, 2014
VIP User

YrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond reputeYrrchSebor has a reputation beyond repute

Today I wasn't quite 'offered' BBFS, it was more like she just didn't put the condom on me, then laid down for MISH. I had to check and discovered no condom, so I asked if she had one. After that she obliged, but I thought maybe she was trying to get/give BBFS. I wanted to do it, for sure, but precaution won out.

One thought I have is I've been getting a pretty strong 'hook-up' vibe at FS places in West Hollywood... The last girl I saw was talking about guys plucking the girls out of these places and such. And they very often want to know what you do, i.e. do you have money. Is there a chance some of them actually want you to get them pregnant, and then feel like you have to take care of them, or even marry them? I dunno, it's just something that entered my mind, although it probably depends for each individual case.

But also yeah, condoms do suck

Last edited by lmemna16; April 28th, 2014 at 07:40 PM.
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmemna16 View Post
Today I wasn't quite 'offered' BBFS, it was more like she just didn't put the condom on me, then laid down for MISH. I had to check and discovered no condom, so I asked if she had one. After that she obliged, but I thought maybe she was trying to get/give BBFS. I wanted to do it, for sure, but precaution won out.

One thought I have is I've been getting a pretty strong 'hook-up' vibe at FS places in West Hollywood... The last girl I saw was talking about guys plucking the girls out of these places and such. And they very often want to know what you do, i.e. do you have money. Is there a chance some of them actually want you to get them pregnant, and then feel like you have to take care of them, or even marry them? I dunno, it's just something that entered my mind, although it probably depends for each individual case.

But also yeah, condoms do suck
Damn, That might be a new kind of entrapment... knocked up and the paternity test says you're the baby daddy and now she has given birth to an American citizen and a monthly check... WIN WIN!! Thank god for my vasectomy!!!
Unread April 29th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Damn, That might be a new kind of entrapment... knocked up and the paternity test says you're the baby daddy and now she has given birth to an American citizen and a monthly check... WIN WIN!! Thank god for my vasectomy!!!
Bareback anal doesn't protect one from STD's, but from pregnancy. From what I hear from the yungins, it's the the new birth control.....just sayin...
Unread May 4th, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Or they ask you for money for the abortion, whether they're prego or not. Happened to a buddy of mine, found out later she was never pregnant.
Unread May 9th, 2014
Junior Puppy

curiouskid is infamous around these parts

possesion of condoms by providers at amps is grounds for a prostitution bust
Unread May 9th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouskid View Post
possesion of condoms by providers at amps is grounds for a prostitution bust
Might be awkward if a monger had one in his pocket too!
Unread June 25th, 2014

coolclock will become famous soon enoughcoolclock will become famous soon enough
Default Way more simple . . .

They do all they can to protect themselves . . . and many do select some of us to pour on the pleasure . . . But the main reason for bbfs is because they are 100% certain you will cum faster.

They are great to many of us, but they don't love their job. They just want you to pay them, and be gone, as quickly as possible.