Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 19th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol. This is one pissed off troll. Your bitterness drips off your posts. We are all losers and fags but you are rolling around with a disfigured dbag and that is your claim to fame here. Keep posting tough guy. And keep using the word FAG, it just adds that little bit of class thst your posts so need. Be honest...you so pissed at your friend and so mad at all us fags because u csught herpes from blowing your friend one late lonely night?
Unread March 19th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

So guys who hobby are all losers and fags. And all amp girls are whores who fuck all guys bb. Yet you lurk on this site. Hard to take you serious.

Oh, and we are all married or have girlfriends yet can't get any free pussy? Oh well, keep giving us this free entertainment.
Unread March 19th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardWalrus View Post
... And by the way - FUCK YOU FAGS!

Just kidding. In the words of the one and only Rodney King, "can't we all just get along?"

But seriously, DJ, I just looked and noticed you've been doing this since 1999? You are a loser! Get a life! And to the other poster that thinks this is such a turn on. It can be. I get it. But yif you read your post between the lines you just admitted that you can't get any decent pussy unless you paid for it.
Dude, you're not even entertaining anymore, and I don't think you're kidding with all the ranting and name-calling. I think that's just the way you really "roll." Why don't you go away if you don't like hanging with us poor pathetic losers here on MPR? You don't need free days to post in the Big Boy forums on USASG. That's where the real men hang out anyway. You'll be happier there, not here with us fags.
Unread March 20th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

I haven't heard someone use the term "fag" insultingly since the days when I wore those OP corduroy pants with the square pockets. I think The Hardy Boys with Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson was my favorite TV show. Or maybe Night Rider.

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Walrus.
Unread March 20th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Walrus, you need to seek help. You throw around "loser" and "fag" labels to people that you don't know. You must understand how that makes you look to everyone. What are you so insecure about?

I think most guys here are married or have girlfriends, and love those women, but get bored with the routine. There may be a few guys that just can't meet women or are too weird and awkward to get them to stick around. Is that you? He who smelt it, dealt it.
Unread March 21st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
I haven't heard someone use the term "fag" insultingly since the days when I wore those OP corduroy pants with the square pockets. I think The Hardy Boys with Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson was my favorite TV show. Or maybe Night Rider.

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane, Walrus.
LOL! that's what I meant by 7th grade!

I give up. I'm guess just a pathetic faggot that has to pay for pussy.

Oh and I jerk off to my gf's panties, too. Actually
Unread March 21st, 2014
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
LOL! that's what I meant by 7th grade!

I give up. I'm guess just a pathetic faggot that has to pay for pussy.

Oh and I jerk off to my gf's panties, too. Actually
Granny panties? I can't blame you then. ;-)
Unread March 21st, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chogori View Post
Granny panties? I can't blame you then. ;-)
I steal Lily's whenever I can....
Unread March 23rd, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Thanks for that visual.. Just lost my lunch..lol
Unread March 23rd, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Any of you who don't use a cover willing to admit you caught something? Just curious.