Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Closed Thread
Unread April 29th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Don't think that applys to the Latin girls on SA .. Actually I think most or civilians .. That have a day job and a life beyond fucking for a living ..or at least the few I have met from SA ..
I agree Will, I met one yesterday that is an absolute 10. We made out and now need to finalize the cost of doing business. She has a day job and is a student. 19 years old and said... "Be careful....you'll get addicted to me" LOL
Unread April 30th, 2015
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

19 I got a couple of those kid..lol
Unread April 30th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
19 I got a couple of those kid..lol
Well.....you're welcome for me TOFFT on SA. I think that Brandon Wade or whatever his name is that started the site owes me a fat commission check! LOL AND....to all the NAYSAYERS that said it's a scam, overpriced, whores, fake profiles etc can all smell my dick and see if it smells like a fake overpriced scam! Whores...YES....I'll concede that one... HAHA
Unread April 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

Lmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond reputeLmccj has a reputation beyond repute

Do the SA women have a review process where they review their donors performance for other SA woman to read about their encounters with us mongers?
Unread April 30th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmccj View Post
Do the SA women have a review process where they review their donors performance for other SA woman to read about their encounters with us mongers?
I think the only "performance" they care about is us reaching into our wallets, just like any other whore. They're not there for the ride. That said, there have allegedly been sites where mongers get reviewed by the ladies, but more on behavior than studliness.
Unread May 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

OK, I joined the site about a week ago. Thought I'd try it out for a month. Only 46 bucks. Got a lot of attention. Lots of visitors and dozens of private messages. Some looked promising, but most of them I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Either unattractive, ghetto, bad attitude or completely unrealistic estimate of her own worth. Or an out-of-towner ('m not flying to Wichita, and I'm not flying you from Wichita to L.A.!). But there were some nice ones too, and I'm chatting with a few right now. As for those willing to go with a per session donation, I found the most common amount asked for was 200, and of the ones who wanted more and I countered with 200, none turned it down. Makes me think I could have gone lower. Should I go lower? You get what you pay for, and you should pay for what you get. It will probably be a much better experience than you would get at a typical AMP or with a Backpage motel girl. Maybe it's worth it. I have not had an appointment yet, but I will, and I'll give you guys another evaluation. Any of you have much luck going under 200?
Unread May 2nd, 2015
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

From my friends who use SA, none has gone below 200 per occurence. I think that's a fair price.
Unread May 3rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

by the way I guess I would assume that you don't use your own MP handle on SA correct?
Unread May 3rd, 2015
Senior Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
by the way I guess I would assume that you don't use your own MP handle on SA correct?
My SA handle is chanceforester.
Unread May 3rd, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
OK, I joined the site about a week ago. Thought I'd try it out for a month. Only 46 bucks. Got a lot of attention. Lots of visitors and dozens of private messages. Some looked promising, but most of them I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Either unattractive, ghetto, bad attitude or completely unrealistic estimate of her own worth. Or an out-of-towner ('m not flying to Wichita, and I'm not flying you from Wichita to L.A.!). But there were some nice ones too, and I'm chatting with a few right now. As for those willing to go with a per session donation, I found the most common amount asked for was 200, and of the ones who wanted more and I countered with 200, none turned it down. Makes me think I could have gone lower. Should I go lower? You get what you pay for, and you should pay for what you get. It will probably be a much better experience than you would get at a typical AMP or with a Backpage motel girl. Maybe it's worth it. I have not had an appointment yet, but I will, and I'll give you guys another evaluation. Any of you have much luck going under 200?
I met up with a retired HJ provider (I didn't know it until another monger buddy I sent her pic to recognized her) and she was cool with $150 MSOG BBFS. Very sweet lady. If you want I will PM her SA info to you. Most are cool with $200-$250. It's not get what you pay for either. Paying more is usually worse LOL. They are the ones that view you as a wallet more than the $150-$200 girls that (I like to think) enjoy fucking me (to some degree) and getting some pocket money is a bonus not a payday.
I paid one China FOB girl $250 and she was a lousy fuck 1 pop and run. The Viet Coffee shop Latina girl is hot but for $250 is a good GFE BB fuck but also 1 pop and gone and is the type you don't really want to take to lunch after ...if you know what I mean. I met a Japanese girl that wants $300 but will stay for hours and MSOG CFS GFE and she will make your Japanese dreams come true. Last time I was with her I stayed at her house for 4 hours and fucked her with fingers, tongue, MP Jr, her toys and it was awesome! My little favorite Latina GND is so sweet I want to give her extra just because she is so cool... She's OK with $150 -$200 but this morning she wanted to see me and I said I don't have any cash (I joked that I'm a shitty SD) and she said I don't care I just want to see you. So she threw me a freebee. The Columbiana was cool with $600 a month allowance and I could have fucked her every day if I had the time. As it turned out I didn't have the time to see her more than 2-3 times a month because of my schedule, other SB, hotel costs and distance so I stopped seeing her. The supermodel Latina I just met has not given me a $$$ yet but I would go up to $300 because she is an absolute 10+ and totally sweet and down to earth. We are going to hang out Tuesday. The Filipina Nurse is good to go for $200 and wants to see me Tuesday.
What should I do?? Sure thing PI pussy for $200 or supermodel Latina that wants to go out to lunch again (we made out the first time) and try to parlay that to a hotel? Or try both (PI in the morning and Latina in the Afternoon) and maybe not have another load in the barrel if the Latina wants to get naked? Also to consider the Latina is available all day and the PI nurse is limited to a few hours in the morning.... Decisions decisions!!!!

Sam...I'll PM you some SA talent worth checking out.
Closed Thread