Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 27th, 2013
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

Well said, just let her go !!!
Unread July 27th, 2013
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepecker View Post
what would be fun would be to get 3 or 4 guys to splatter her face at the same time
What did she do to you to deserve that? The last thing she wants or needs is to be used and humiliated.
Maybe its the circle jerk that you are interested in. Honestly I have never fantasized about blowing a load simultaneously with other dudes.
Unread July 27th, 2013
Junior Puppy

alleycat9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

No excuse for picking on a beautiful young girl that brought happiness ( no matter how you define it) to so many. She knows where I live and will always be welcomed in my home as long as she leaves her jerk BF/ Pimp.It's reasonable to assume that many of us who knew her "liked" her. When someone you like leaves, in this case without a trace, dies, or moves on with their life it is sad. Sadness or loss results in some typical human responses, (unless you are a psychopath) the process includes anger at the one who has left.

Last edited by alleycat9; July 27th, 2013 at 05:33 PM.
Unread July 27th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
What did she do to you to deserve that? The last thing she wants or needs is to be used and humiliated.
Maybe its the circle jerk that you are interested in. Honestly I have never fantasized about blowing a load simultaneously with other dudes.
As Joe Rogan once said... "If you're in a room with another guy and you have a hard on and you look over and see HIS hard on and you're still able to KEEP your hard on....YOU'RE GAY! 2 guys fucking 1 girl is just using the girl as an excuse to get naked with another guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that is your thing....just don't use some innocent girl as the excuse.
Unread July 28th, 2013
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
As Joe Rogan said... "If you're in a room with another guy and you have a hard on and you look over and see HIS hard on and you're still able to KEEP your hard on....YOU'RE GAY! 2 guys fucking 1 girl is just using the girl as an excuse to get naked with another guy. Not that there is anything wrong with that if that is your thing....just don't use some innocent girl as the excuse.
Being in a room with another dude in a BGB situation does not make you gay. It just makes you secure in your heterosexuality. If your are fucking a girl and you see another guy's erection and this causes you to lose your erection it just means you have an inferiority complex and your are intimidated by his penis. What makes you gay is having sex with men, not being naked in a room with another man. Joe Rogan is an idiot.
Unread July 28th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

how many facials did this chick already take? based on reviews im gonna say 100s of them. 3 or 4 at once is not that big a deal as long she knows it cumming and she being paid for it then whats the problem with some guys circle jerk fetish. you guys are reacting like you are republicans or televangilists...
Unread July 28th, 2013
VIP User

drpleasure is on a distinguished road

Now see what you guys did?
Unread July 28th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
how many facials did this chick already take? based on reviews im gonna say 100s of them. 3 or 4 at once is not that big a deal as long she knows it cumming and she being paid for it then whats the problem with some guys circle jerk fetish. you guys are reacting like you are republicans or televangilists...
Drpleasure: yeah, I know i took the bait.

Huge, looking at Joepecker's "Eileen" posts in their entirety, it would seem that his intent is not to achieve some erotic pinnacle by suggesting a group-splooge on her face, but rather to humiliate her and teach her a lesson, which lesson I imagine is that she's nothing but a dirty little whore who deserves no better.

Joe, please correct me if I overstated my case.
Unread July 30th, 2013

joepecker is on a distinguished road
Default reply

she can be very nice but most of you haven't experienced the other side. really i'm not doing anything out of spite she wouldn't. if fact hers would be much worse. glad someone was using their head.
Unread July 31st, 2013
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Joepecker she constantly lied every time she talked. That's not new. So what did
she do to you that makes you refer to her other side?