Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Unread September 3rd, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Another nuke test yesterday wasn't cool. Doesn't appear to be progress yet
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Another nuke test yesterday wasn't cool. Doesn't appear to be progress yet
Yeah, it is not like spinning on a dime. Fat Haircut struggles for attention but path is set. China and Russia are not in position to help NK now. Not without disrupting there whole trade structure with almost the whole world. They have come to realize they cannot live with that. If world commerce were totally disrupted with a military intervention, I will say it one last time, the banking system would make short work of NK. In a wartime scenario NK would get totally cut off from all there usual partners. Even those partners may pay dearly for their supporting NK. Sorry, I guess this underpinning story just is not sinking in, but it will. China and Russia have already fully understood. They are not going to bet their futures on supporting NK and the longer that the Fat Haircut jacks off from his mouth the sooner he will be finished. Do you think any country out there who has a future is willing to keep supporting him? Hahahaha. He's a figment of his own imagination.
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

If there is a big nuclear war, there will be a flood of both South & North Korean prostitutes to the USA. There are some positives.
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

My only problem with that is every analyst writing about NK points out
that Fat haircut and previously his father and grandfather always were
afraid of internal regime change. So part of the teachings at a very early
age in NK is America is evil. They devastated their county once and are still at
war with NK. To combat a possible invasion they need a nuclear capability
to stand up to America and keep the country safe from invasion. That's
why it is national pride there to have these nukes. Afraid of an internal threat
Kim said he will never give the nukes up and in fact they will develop bigger
and better defenses. What is not preached there is they have conventional
weapons that are set up and can fire into SK and kill up to 2 million people. Seoul
is only 25 miles from the DMZ. These conventional weapons can also reach
Tokyo. So as long as Kim is focusing on their strong defense with the nukes he feels
secure in his power. Remember he controls all info into the population it's closed
to outside media. That is why China has said their influence in NK is complicated
and limited. Lets face it he doesn't need the nukes to prevent an invasion, the conventional
weapons do that. It probably makes an external regime change too risky with his finger
on the nuke trigger though.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by southOC View Post
If there is a big nuclear war, there will be a flood of both South & North Korean prostitutes to the USA. There are some positives.
Yeah, the migration has been on for years. Sex ed in SK is way more serious than over here. Over there the girls are shown a lot of the things to do and how to do them for gratification of men, as it is understood that it probably will affect the prosperity of the young ladies, so it has more purpose than just explaining how to procreate. As far as a flood of them from the south, they can come at will now. For the north, that is a novel concept but it is quite more complicated. No doubt training in north is along same path as in south. Fat haircut apparently has several kids he fathered with north Korean women, who for some reason he chooses not to marry. Perhaps his paranoia extends to relationships with women too.
Shaarang

Quote:
My only problem with that is every analyst writing about NK points out
that Fat haircut and previously his father and grandfather always were
afraid of internal regime change. So part of the teachings at a very early
age in NK is America is evil. They devastated their county once and are still at
war with NK. To combat a possible invasion they need a nuclear capability
to stand up to America and keep the country safe from invasion. That's
why it is national pride there to have these nukes. Afraid of an internal threat
Kim said he will never give the nukes up and in fact they will develop bigger
and better defenses. What is not preached there is they have conventional
weapons that are set up and can fire into SK and kill up to 2 million people. Seoul
is only 25 miles from the DMZ. These conventional weapons can also reach
Tokyo. So as long as Kim is focusing on their strong defense with the nukes he feels
secure in his power. Remember he controls all info into the population it's closed
to outside media. That is why China has said their influence in NK is complicated
and limited. Lets face it he doesn't need the nukes to prevent an invasion, the conventional
weapons do that. It probably makes an external regime change too risky with his finger
on the nuke trigger though.

I could not disagree with you more on all you have just stated, besides what he learned as a child. As far as the Korean War, his people invaded the south, not that the US invaded north Korea to start it. But the gist of what you are saying, is a rationale for why he is doing what he is, as if his actions have some creditable reason to be accepted to allow him to continue down this path. I could not disagree more with your stating it as if we should listen or back his thought process. Sorry, apparently what I have recently said to your comments, and world reactions in last 3 days, is not registering with you, and I choose to keep my eyes and ears open rather than repeat all that tired propaganda dogma and try to discuss it as if it were something fresh. China and Russia both said today they condemn what NK has just done, the UN is saying it, all of southeast asia is saying it, HK tv and Japan tv are saying it, nobody agrees with what NK is pursuing. There will be an end to this, as I said before, banking controls everything. Counterfeit currency, contracts with supporting nations who have to shut down ops with NK, hidden deals, all of options will wind down and if civilized world has patience (as I have repeated again and again) an untenable life in NK will cause change from within that will end this struggle. I know how hardnosed K people are. I know their culture very well. The very worst thing that can cause regime change (and has in the south) is LOSS OF FACE. Which is a result of corruption or exposing of scandals. Actually you may be aware head of Samsung is still fighting charges. Many leaders in south were removed. The people in NK when things get real real tough, there will be a rethink of their national strategy, and it will happen FAST. Once Fat Haircut is out, world can heal situation there, as they will have to retool their economy to make something other than nukes. Have a great Labor Day and enjoy your piece of the pie.
Unread September 4th, 2017
VIP User

I didn't get my facts wrong. NK did attack the South. What I said was their government
tells a different story. they tell this story in the schools state media etc. Remember these
people are isolated with no means to any outside communication. That's TV, internet, phones.
You speak against the state you die. It would be scary to try to survive in nk unless you
were one of the elite.
Shaarang

Quote:
I didn't get my facts wrong. NK did attack the South. What I said was their government
tells a different story. they tell this story in the schools state media etc. Remember these
people are isolated with no means to any outside communication. That's TV, internet, phones.
You speak against the state you die. It would be scary to try to survive in nk unless you
were one of the elite.

Right. So you have to balance the maniacal path Fat Haircut is taking where he relishes putting the safety of millions of people at risk, not just in his own country, but elsewhere so that his ambition is to cower the rest of the world.

Nicki Haley got it right. She said "Enough is Enough".

Blame the Fat Haircut. His time is running out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartandhp

Make your own conclusions.

All nations including Russia and China in the UN agree. The Fat Haircut has to be squeezed. All negotiations have not worked. Fat Haircut wants leverage by being recognized as a world nuclear power, but he is the only one with such weapons who is overtly threatening to use them offensively, in what amounts to blackmail. It won't work. He will not bring the rest of the world to their knees. NO FUCKING WAY. Since negotiations do not penetrate his brain, the only way short of offensive attack is total sanctions, then penalties for any violation of sanctions supplying fuel or any trade with North Korea. Shut down all needed supplies and all banking transactions with them, or else it WILL be WHAT nobody wants. As previously stated, with unified collective sanctions including banking with NK, the internal pressure will not allow the regime to continue, and the minimum casualties would result in NK moving into this century and realizing what the rest of the world is saying. It will be a bitter pill for their people to swallow as to what their leader has done, but this has been on this path too long. Ultimately they need to wake up before it is too late. I balance the effect on the whole world, rather than on Kim Jong Un's ambition and path. The world and the people of NK both cannot allow this madness to continue. It is a choice of unthinkable horror versus a relatively peaceful outcome. Fat Haircut is like a speck of dust in the eyes of the world.
Shaarang

Quote:
were one of the elite.
We all know Fat Haircut's propaganda to his own people has the facts wrong. You continue to try to expose his rationale as if we don't know it or understand it and that it has merit. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It has no merit. What are you hoping for? That Uncle Kim will give you a merit badge for repeating his propaganda that the whole world has heard and rejects after a massive catastrophic nuclear event? No need to continue beating his drum. I am not convinced that a speck of dust is worth more than a speck of dust. Think of the world in peacetime rather than what your Uncle Kim wants. Like Haley said: 'HE IS BEGGING FOR WAR'. Surely you must get it, no?
Shaarang

There will be an end to this, as I said before, banking controls everything. Counterfeit currency, contracts with supporting nations who have to shut down ops with NK, hidden deals, all of options will wind down and if civilized world has patience (as I have repeated again and again) an untenable life in NK will cause change from within that will end this struggle. I know how hardnosed K people are. I know their culture very well. The very worst thing that can cause regime change (and has in the south) is LOSS OF FACE. Which is a result of corruption or exposing of scandals. Actually you may be aware head of Samsung is still fighting charges. Many leaders in south were removed. The people in NK when things get real real tough, there will be a rethink of their national strategy, and it will happen FAST. Once Fat Haircut is out, world can heal situation there, as they will have to retool their economy to make something other than nukes. Have a great Labor Day and enjoy your piece of the pie.