Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 13th, 2018
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I think admin deactivated my acct...I'm still logged in on my phone but cant access MPR forum from my computer...was it something I said? LOL
The site had an issue yesterday, when I logged in, I couldn't access the discussion forum. Seems to be working fine today.
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
FUCK IT! Apology Rescinded! (And, I'd like to hear from ADMIN!)

NTK, ask Rocketrick about hearing back from them. Why apologize or even worry? No mods, decisions are made, glad we got a place to hang, but we don't need no stinking PETA or ASPCA sniffing around our collective peter's biz. There's enough #MeToo and other groups sniffing everywhere. I'm glad when i look down and that fucka is still there attached! I love to read about real women on here who are available for us for our needs and especially ones who enjoy their work. "Rocking with Rover" might have a market somewhere...no doubt whatever is hot is readable somewhere. I think this board has a name already though, ya?
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
The site had an issue yesterday, when I logged in, I couldn't access the discussion forum. Seems to be working fine today.
Yeah, RC, I've had that action for the last 3 days, off and on.
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
I am having the same problems , off and on today.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

OK...good to hear it wasn't just #metoo LOL The way I bash anything PC and speak out of school I thought I offended someone's sensibilities! I know....let's create a thread called "Safe Place" where you can only talk about kitties, puppy dogs and unicorns...Oh wait wrong "terms"!! LOL OK OK a safe place where we only talk about wholesome wonderful things like....um....uh... OH fuck it there is no topic that won't offend SOMEONE somewhere. So all I can say is I'm highly offended that you're offended! Now...where the hell can a guy get a massage and a good HJ from a young Asian trafficking victim around here? HAHA
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
OK...good to hear it wasn't just #metoo LOL The way I bash anything PC and speak out of school I thought I offended someone's sensibilities! I know....let's create a thread called "Safe Place" where you can only talk about kitties, puppy dogs and unicorns...Oh wait wrong "terms"!! LOL OK OK a safe place where we only talk about wholesome wonderful things like....um....uh... OH fuck it there is no topic that won't offend SOMEONE somewhere. So all I can say is I'm highly offended that you're offended! Now...where the hell can a guy get a massage and a good HJ from a young Asian trafficking victim around here? HAHA

Waall Kid, I think ya'll jumped to conclusions about someone being offended. There were some rumors circulating however that some newer member was the "protect all pets at any cost" type who had ideas about <Outing the subject to various outside groups>. I don't know if it did but I sure did not hear anything lately. I am sure that word got around. Anyone hear something about any of the animal rights groups on our case now? You mean you knew the perp? I had commented in NTK's thread and later read some of the shit I had said. I wasn't too impressed. Then the whole thing took a dump. Why, were you going to suggest some advertising on SA and HX for those inclined? Well I think NTK might have some different venue stories. Got to say he can spin a web. So NTK, kudos on the effort you put out there. Maybe some others can come with story ideas for more threads. I've had a few, but thinking about what appeals is the key. Have at it Kid.
Unread February 17th, 2018
VIP User

rocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant futurerocketrick has a brilliant future
Default 6 weeks and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsean View Post
NTK, ask Rocketrick about hearing back from them.
Been waiting 6 WEEKS for an answer. Now another monger has added to that question. He feels cheated too.

As to the recent login problem - I read this post and was going to answer when the problem bit me. I literally hit the "Quote" button and boom thrown out. Haven't been able to get to this section until today
Shaarang

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketrick View Post
Been waiting 6 WEEKS for an answer. Now another monger has added to that question. He feels cheated too.

As to the recent login problem - I read this post and was going to answer when the problem bit me. I literally hit the "Quote" button and boom thrown out. Haven't been able to get to this section until today
Waall, if progress gets any slower you might as well be standing knee deep in molasses. I just keep firing off reviews, reading some and making a few comments. All I need from the site. I counter sometimes losing a day or two from a late posting by doing more reviews. Pretty much you might say i don't give a shit as long as Junior stands up when i have a target.
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

getting off track guys. Use the other threads to discuss site issues.

I'm just waiting for NTK to post another adventure!
Unread February 19th, 2018
VIP User

DD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond reputeDD44DD has a reputation beyond repute

love NTK adventure stories
would love to hear some more...