Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Provider 411

Provider 411 In search of massage providers

Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

pumpagain69 has a spectacular aura aboutpumpagain69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesan1 View Post
I wish.
My hands were tied at the time but not anymore.

At least now I think I know what happened.
Other than you are free now and not before your two posts are confusing. How
long ago did Eilene find you?
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I know the number is still active, but no answer...went to VM.
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Last year a couple weeks
before he 26th B Day she called me
outta the blue.
I should have expected it
but didn't.
We made a date and caught up.

Of course things got very hotbanf steamy
after dinner.
I asked her to wait and give me time.
She wasn't about to waitvforvanyone.
She doesn't have to.
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

mikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond reputemikesan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for the crappy spelling.
I did this from my phone
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

She was obvioulsly shopping suitable husbands.
That's why she called me.
Only I wasn't quite ready.
I am now.
Unread May 1st, 2017
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
This is a 10 on the creepy scale now. I have about given up on mongers at this point.
This shit is exactly why we are here
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Yea. And would not accept tips. Always got the feeling she was fishing for a dude. Good for her.

oh she was great...I loved the way we would DFK in the shower and she would BBBJ there too

She was great at P2P in bed...although she claimed to only do massage

she told me she never took the tips because she was not a prostitute. The $30 was for the massage and all the other stuff was between consenting adults.. It was her way of protecting herself from LEo

I still remember the last time I saw her at a motel near NURU GURU....she was soo good...I guess it was her swan song....because she retire shortly after

Last edited by ponocha; May 2nd, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpagain69 View Post
Other than you are free now and not before your two posts are confusing. How
long ago did Eilene find you?
A year ago.
To the month.

I am pissed off I wasn't ready to pull her off the market at the time.
I should have been ready.
I had to ask her to wait for me bc my hands were still tied.

She didn't do anything wrong or improper either.
We just went out and caught up.

I fell for her years ago and never fell out.

She's a great chick and will be a great wife and mother.
I have never been shy about saying I want her for keeps.

I totally want her to be the mother of my kids.
Unread May 2nd, 2017
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Oh yeah, DJ's right. This shit's gettin' real creepy.