Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 25th, 2012
Senior Dog

kushkush is on a distinguished road

It used to be that for ever million you have (net worth); you were 10 pound lighter and 1 inch taller. I think by today's standards it is closer to ever 2.5 or 3 million you are 10 pounds lighter and an inch taller. Hope you have a minimum of 12 million net worth.
Unread June 26th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushkush View Post
It used to be that for ever million you have (net worth); you were 10 pound lighter and 1 inch taller. I think by today's standards it is closer to ever 2.5 or 3 million you are 10 pounds lighter and an inch taller. Hope you have a minimum of 12 million net worth.
Jesus Kush, by that measure I figure I'm nine dollars in the hole.
Unread June 27th, 2012
VIP User

Endzone is infamous around these parts

Obsession, if you can't afford to seek professional counseling, another form of therapy is reading self help books. Those are typically inexpensive and something you may want consider utilizing. Sounds like your at a crossroad and it takes great courage to come on here and discuss your short comings. You've been given good advice all around. Maybe time to study, research then execute and plan that supports your beliefs and desires. Change is good but can sometimes create fear and anxiety. What you think and feel about yourself reflects in the lifestyle that you live. Best of luck to you!
Unread June 27th, 2012
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

Coming late to this discussion, but IMO the best advice I've seen is to (as hornyag101 says) get comfortable with yourself, alone.

You fill your life with satisfying stuff and become happy with who you are and what you're doing, you become a magnet and attract people who are like (or want to be like) you.

Yeah, tough to do, and I gotta say, it may be that the whole "rental chick" thing could have a corrosive effect on your self esteem. You need to really ponder that. How do you feel as you make the appointment? How do you feel after? If you are harming your self image with 'non-pros' or AAMP girls, you need to stop.

Therapy could be good, but I've always found that you can be your own therapist if you can get outside yourself a bit and analyze what you do and how you feel. Yes, height is a huge limitation for lots of women (especially in So Cal where they are incredibly shallow, as a rule). Short guys can do well if they make their image and presentation large. Easier said than done, I know...

BTW: I find very short, petite women are even more determined to date men 5'11" and taller. You may do best with women around your own height.
Unread June 29th, 2012
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

it is somewhat addiction, or it's too convienence. nsa. going out more and meet people more, you much some day in luck meet someone special.
Unread July 5th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
In a way it is easier but it doesn't fill an emotional hole I'm trying to fill. Loneliness is a very hard thing to deal with and a lot of people don't understand it.
I feel your pain Ob. However if you are looking for a woman to fill an emotional hole I promise (from hearing what you say about yourself) you will not find what you are looking for as long as you are looking for an American woman. Ever notice how mainstream media portrays men in our society? Every commercial, TV show etc. makes men look like idiots and the women are the smart ones in the relationship. American women believe what they see on TV. That is a tough hurdle to overcome. Couple that with the fact that if you are not tall, rich, famous or hung it gets even tougher. Now in my case add also that I am 47, 5'6" and half Asian and you get a recipe for disaster. First on every American girl's list of what she wants is tall, I'm not...last on their list is Asian. I learned many years ago that even though I had game to attract them I didn't want American women...who would want to be with an American C#NT?

Let me tell you a little story.....Several years I subscribed to all the online dating sites, I studied all the PUA materials from David D'Angelo, Mystery, Neil Strauss, The Game etc and got pretty good at meeting and attracting women but still hated the typical American "what can you do for me" attitude. The one thing I got from all of the PUA stuff was confidence. No more fear of smiling at, approaching and talking to ANY girl I saw. 99 out of 100 times you might strike out but having the confidence to try is worth the price at any price!

Knowing I didn't want an American girl (and for the record the only thing worse than an American girl is an "Americanized" foreign girl) I started actively looking for women from anywhere but here. The great thing about So. CAL is there is no shortage of foreign women. I dated Mexican, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and specialized in trying to meet women that didn't speak English (long story). Then I did something that changed my life forever...I flew to Vietnam to meet a girl I met online on a Vietnamese dating website. We spent 3 weeks going to Thailand and around Vietnam. We got along well and she was a great girl but I couldn't see bringing her here and I made up my mind that I was going to move to SE Asia within the next year. Before I could do anything I met a gorgeous Vietnamese girl (10 years younger than me) at a Pho restaurant here in Westminster. It was love at first site. We smiled at each other throughout the whole meal. After I went up to pay I asked her out and she said "I don't speak English" but she said it so perfect I though she was joking. Well it turns out she didn't speak English (which is prefect for me) and I had to have my VN friend translate. To make a long story short I have been with her for over 3 years and we have been married for over a year. She speaks so so English now and in 3 years we have never had an argument, disagreement or have ever even raised our voices in anger towards each other. I have never had an American girl even come close to being how sweet and genuine this girl is.

I guess what I am trying to say to you is....if you are looking for a companion you may be looking in the wrong place. If given the choice (if I was you) between a dog and a c#nty American girl...I'd choose the dog and a hobby.

If you have the means to do so... Take a vacation to SE Asia. You'll never want to come back. If you don't believe me try this....put a profile on Match.com and don't send out a single email and see what you get. Then do the same thing on thailovelinks, vietnamcupid and filipinaheart and see what happens. Sure you will come across many that are looking for a sugar daddy but you will find an equal number that are looking for the same thing you are.

Good luck to you and keep your head up!
Unread July 5th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

your posting is dead on true.. I would add the cupid sites to your list chineselovelinks.com koreancupid.com japancupid.com asiandating.com

I met many girls from these websites.. had about 5 visit me in the US from there country. met a Japanese (japancupid)girl about 4 months ago, met her at the hotel she was staying at in LA and fucked her all night..
Unread July 6th, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

i am on thailovelinks and filipinocupid for last couple weeks. You get TONS of interest from all different women. 18-45 years old. It is fun to chat with a lot of these gals. The Thai women seem a little less open about sex and sex talk. The filipinas seem more open to it. I got webcam sex the other day. She didn't even asked me for money. I used my ipad for a camera...I need to get a webcam to explore the full potential The stories I've heard are quite entertaining. If you haven't tried, I recommend this form of cultural exchange.

One day I switched my message to say I was planning to visit the philippines and needed a pretty girl to show me all the sights and beaches and I needed a companion. I got plenty of volunteers ages mostly 18-25 and some quite cute.

You can comment on a hot girl photo and 9/10 times the girl actually responds and these are the hotties/sexiest girls. They are not too stuck up like American girls.
Unread July 6th, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Hugh, chill out on the all the info..haha the filipina website is a gold mind for webcam sex..I was chatting with 15 different woman, and 14 asked me for money...lol that's when I disappeared or blocked contact with them ...but ohhhh the pictures and webcam sex was awesome.

FIY if you go on chineselovelinks get a QQ account chinese version of yahoo messenger. the webcam is awesome. had a nice Chinese girl from shanghai 5'7 28 years old, model quality. she would lay on her bed naked and masterbate for me
Unread July 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys!! I was saving those sites for myself.... now there are 10,000 new accounts being posted as we speak and it will be harder for us to get quality webcam shows LOL