Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I try not to go overboard with tips or gifts, even with regulars. Somehow these girls have a sense of "value". It's not easy to change their sense of value. For example I don't get more time, even from AMP atfs; they are focused on hooking the next client.
Similarly in Apts, I get the 60 minutes, and maybe some more service but that's it.
In the past I have given gifts to regulars, like jewelry in the $200-300 range, but it was not quite appreciated. I have given flowers and candy, but similarly it makes no difference.
When they're on the clock the goal is $100/hh and then move on. Any diversion is viewed as a potential loss of income.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Yep, let's not forget this is a business transaction. Flowers and candy won't go very far. Gift cards are greatly appreciated. If they treat your right, a couple more Jackson's are the best way to say thanks.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Monger rule of thumb when gift giving should be COLD HARD CASH for WARM SOFT PUSSY (Whores only want cash) The whore thinks "great, this asshole just spent $300 on a stupid necklace....why didn't he just give me the money?" Your GF wants jewelry! Your GF thinks "Awww, I'm so lucky to have such a thoughtful BF maybe I'll cook his favorite food and give him a blowjob tonight"
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Senior Dog

Dilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond reputeDilly Dilly has a reputation beyond repute

I gave this one girl a gift, she liked it but wasn't real real happy till it was time to go and I gave her her tip and she said " You give me money and a gift ? "
I said YES !!!!!
The gift is for YOU !!!!! that is different from your tip.

I guess some customers give cheap gifts, like cheap cloths and other things and don't tip the girl after.

But I am done giving gifts to MP girls, I have done it a few times.
Unread June 22nd, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Many MP girls have found themselves over time thinking that one special guy was going to come rescue them for their lot in life. They have accepted the gifts, sometimes with promises of love or whatever. Too quickly they learn to make it a business transaction and forget the B.S.

So, gifts can actually become a red flag for many, I would guess. Not saying that's what you were doing, but it puts one in that category...imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
I try not to go overboard with tips or gifts, even with regulars. Somehow these girls have a sense of "value". It's not easy to change their sense of value. For example I don't get more time, even from AMP atfs; they are focused on hooking the next client.
Similarly in Apts, I get the 60 minutes, and maybe some more service but that's it.
In the past I have given gifts to regulars, like jewelry in the $200-300 range, but it was not quite appreciated. I have given flowers and candy, but similarly it makes no difference.
When they're on the clock the goal is $100/hh and then move on. Any diversion is viewed as a potential loss of income.
Unread June 22nd, 2014
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

MPkid, Aloha21 - just curious, are/were your wife/GF providers??
Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
I'm curious if you normally tip 100 what the base amount is? I stopped tipping years ago, I always find UTR girls so I'm not worried about a lack of sex and it's rare they are not happy with 200-250 which is the most I give. A girl I've seen more recently is totally happy when I give her 200 and we do BBFS BBBJ etc, only thing she doesn't want to happen is CIM. Another girl I saw about 10 times last year would give me long slow BBBJ and would suck up every drop when I finished, I was giving her 250 total which I think was way too much but the BJs were the best I've ever gotten from any girl in my life.
I am talking about Massage Parlor girls. Base amount is the $30 - $50 house fee. I'm not talking about non whores that I'm somehow convincing to fuck or whatever by throwing money at them. (Which I guess makes them a whore if they accept?) If I see an apartment girl the total fee (usually $140 to $180 hhr) includes tip but if the girl is awesome or does more (like backdoor etc) I'll throw a few more bucks at them.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
MPkid, Aloha21 - just curious, are/were your wife/GF providers??
I have dated many but would never marry one! I mentioned in this thread that I met my wife when she was working at a soup shop in Westminster. Just curious....what is it about us that made you wonder that? I think Ichi was the only one on here that was married to a provider.
Unread June 23rd, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I date a few, on and off. A good friend of mine married one and they all hang out with us. Most are in denial of their jobs in public and say they do nails, hair etc. Its easy to peg the mp gals. Its harder to figure out where they work and their work names. I seldom visit Viet shops just in case we bump ...
Unread June 23rd, 2014
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
I date a few, on and off. A good friend of mine married one and they all hang out with us. Most are in denial of their jobs in public and say they do nails, hair etc. Its easy to peg the mp gals. Its harder to figure out where they work and their work names. I seldom visit Viet shops just in case we bump ...
One of my step daughters best friends MOM works at an MP but she is strictly legit according to all the reviews here. She doesn't know me so I might have to try to get her to give me a HJ LOL