Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 31st, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
I like the status quo, besides I have someone to fuck while my ATF is off. Kids are old enough to decide where they'd live, but if ever they found out what I was up to, all hell would break loose. Son is close to his mom and would side with her. Don't have the money to compete with a sugar, and could lose my ATF if she gets a ring.
Don't forget this is America and as Americans we are "entitled" to more than one ATF. (I believe "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" covers side pussy) So get more ATF pussy...it's the American way. If you ever get caught you can blame "sex addiction" or that there are too many massage parlors in your neighborhood and you can't help but get laid everywhere you look....that way you don't even have to take responsibility for your actions. You can then go on Dr. Phil and blame society and beg forgiveness. It's the perfect crime! LOL
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
I have a thought.... It involves me at a ATM machine withdrawing a handful of $20's ...lol
I've been married three times to american girls. Since then, I have dated AMP latinas and asians. None of them FOB (fresh off the boat), so I guess they are "americanized", which apparently takes eighteen months LOL. Let's face it. Women know that we have a weakness. And it is something they exploit. It's not just about thrusting our male members into their little wet caves (though that is part of it). No, it's more than that. We love the smell of their bodies and hair. And even their breath. Even morning breath. Some of my best jerk off fantasy remeberences are morning sex. And they like it, too. They just don't need it like we do. I'm not a doctor, but I do play one on a national television program. I'm Doctor Love....LOL. We are visual. We see skin and it turns us on. Do you like spinners? Are you a chubby chaser? Doesn't matter, we see skin and it turns us on. More than that. We see the female form and it turns us on. Fat black chicks. Curvy Latinas. Slender Asians. Even haggard white gals from socal that have seen waaay to much sun. We think about fucking them. The girl at Walmart. The lady in your office. Hell, even your wife. Why do you think that the muslim women are required to wear the hijab? It's to cover their beauty, because all women are beautiful. I saw a dwarf chick today and the first thing I did was think about how easy it would be to bounce her on the end of my rod. She was actually pretty cute and she saw me checking her out. And she was checking me out. If I had even a few moments to talk to her alone, I could have had an opportunity. Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man. And that's the point: we want something that they have; and they want something that we have. What do we have to offer? Financial security...maybe. Physical or emotional strength....maybe. But I think what really attracts a woman is confidence. They want to know that you...can take care of them...even if they can or are taking care of themselves. You can send me hate mail if you want, but I think that women are like children. They want to believe they can take care of themselves, but that's not how they are wired. I'm not saying they are unintelligent or not in any way not equal to men: But they are wired to be taken care of. And that's why it's so hard when the man gets sick or is too old to take care of the family. My point is this: We want what they have and they want what we have: And we are both willing to give it up. But the costs are different and women (IMHO) don't "get" the costs on "our" end; sometimes until it's too late. This is just a general rule, not a specific thing and certainly not an “American” thing. Because women of all cultures lock and load when things get ugly. Just ask my bank account.
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

I speak from kind of sketchy experience as I have never been to Philippines or Thailand {yet] I am working on that though. I had a Thai girl friend a long time ago and she told me the sex trade is upfront over there and that even regular girls [most of them} will be your girlfriend if that’s what you want unless they are doing well economically. Not all girls over there are poor and some are content to live in Thailand. She also told there are a lot girls with HIV and AID's and they will try to infect you out of spite because they got it from mongers themselves. The predomoninant religion in Thailand is Buddhism. Buddhism does not have as prudish of an idea about sex as Catholicism.

Contrast to Philippines where they are mostly Catholic. Catholics are more uptight about sex. The girls I have talked to over there are all "good girls" as in not whores. That said they are normal and it is normal to have sex. I know Jasmine and Jennifer both would fuck me if and when I ever get over there in an effort to "seal the deal" Even the underage girl Chang, the mother was hoping I would court her for a couple years then go over there [she would be legal by then} so the mother was encouraging Chang to keep me going. Chang got a little too aggressive with the money requests though so I stopped talking with her. Her mother I think was hoping I would go over there and "rescue" young Chang. Mother was encouraging the relationship Jasmine told m. Chang's mother is now furious with Jasmine for stealing me away. I am going to try to do the medical mission in February with some of my co-workers. i will work a few days for free then go off on my own mission to meet Jasmine. Of course I will tell you guys my experience there. Stay tuned. I am serious man.

I know it sounds crazy, I don't want to dump Choi. I want "to have my cake and eat to" bu having both Jasmine and Choi. If me and choi "go on the rocks" as far as our realtionship goes [when I found Jasmine Choi ws being a real bitch to me} I will marry and immigrate Jasmine.

Last edited by ichi the killer; November 1st, 2013 at 03:41 AM.
Unread November 1st, 2013
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

What's the point of trading one pussy for another?? Eventually don't you think the new pussy will end of becoming like the old pussy and you're back to where you started, minus half of everything you own, and possibly the kids.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
What's the point of trading one pussy for another?? Eventually don't you think the new pussy will end of becoming like the old pussy and you're back to where you started, minus half of everything you own, and possibly the kids.
You trade the old pussy for all the young pussy you can eat. As long as you don't marry again you can have fresh new pussy whenever you want it. I agree trading old pussy for more of the same is counter productive!
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Its like upgrading iPhones. I don't know? I like the adventure of it and going to philippines would 100% more adeventure than driving to the
nearest mp. I still love choi. I have known some of choi's Korean friends and the patriarch/man in the family sometimes has girlfriends lovers in other countries. they man goes to the country say China on business. Every one knows he is going to do business and then he is goit to do "business" it is clandestinely accepted by the wife.

Choi brought some pictures home from Korea from when she was a young 19 year old girl. Goddamn she was hot little spinner back then. She still hot but I had to stare at the pictures to recognize Choi when she was teens.Besides many people in my place of work go on medical missions. I want to try it.
Unread November 2nd, 2013
VIP User

The rush of having a girl you never fucked before walk through the door at your local AMP is nothing compared to the rush of getting off the plane in a foreign country knowing some of their finest citizens are going to be on your dick by nightfall.
Unread November 5th, 2013
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Is the chase for pussy so great that you'd sacrifice your status quo life? I want the American dream with some action on the side. That rush doesn't last forever and I don't want to die alone. Does anyone here give a shit about their kids??
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Oc. I hear you. Would never leave my child for pussy. I've been in situations where the other woman was rich, beautiful, and sex was great. Never even crossed my mind to stay with her. This is lust, infatuation, ego boosting we are talking about. Not love. I'd cut my dick off before I'd lose my child. Not joking.
Senior Dog

southOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond reputesouthOC has a reputation beyond repute

The young filipinas are tempting but I'd much rather spend my time with a high volume Korean prostitute. Remember you won't be marrying just her- but her entire family.