Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > Politics, World Affairs

Politics, World Affairs Change up the chat and talk about important issues of the world

Closed Thread
Unread September 12th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Now I have seen it all: The other day I was at the gym riding the stationary bike. Guess what was on the tv? Fox fair and ballanced right wing bullshit. Talking head Bill O Ryley was on there talking about Foxes favorite thing other than how bad Obama is. 911 twin tower attack and terrorism. Get this: Now even Bill O Ryley says "invading iraq in hindsight was a big mistake."

Ha! A mistake? OK so when do the war crime trials of GW Bush and Chenney start? A mistake that killed hundreds of thousands of people? Ooops! Shit happens.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
Now I have seen it all: The other day I was at the gym riding the stationary bike. Guess what was on the tv? Fox fair and ballanced right wing bullshit. Talking head Bill O Ryley was on there talking about Foxes favorite thing other than how bad Obama is. 911 twin tower attack and terrorism. Get this: Now even Bill O Ryley says "invading iraq in hindsight was a big mistake."

Ha! A mistake? OK so when do the war crime trials of GW Bush and Chenney start? A mistake that killed hundreds of thousands of people? Ooops! Shit happens.
Obama and Romney both seem to have an agenda to either invade or at least lob a few missiles into Iran. This might be another mistake....but in the scheme of things another mistake here or there couldn't do too much more harm...Right??? OMFG What is the world coming to?
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Obama seems to be the only one standing up to Israel, the Republicans seem to suck at the tit of Israel IMO.

I just read the first page of an article in the Wall St Journal about how Netanyahu was upset with Obama about his stance with Iran. The nerve of the US President to think he can solve problems diplomatically, he should commit the US to military action of Iran crosses a line, the line set up according to Israel.

It is the old "Golden Rule" he who has the gold makes the rules and the Israelis are trying to flex there financial muscles once again.

I am not the biggest fan of Obama but I do have respect for what he has tried to do. The Republican party I used to associate with are all a bunch of follow the leader idiots now. I don't need to belong to a political party who caters to idiots and the lowest common denominator. Once the Bible belt elected GWB the Republican party has seen an opportunity to just cater to these backwoods hillbilly's.

Both parties suck ass as far as I am concerned. The Democrats are a majority of pussies who don't stand up enough and the Republicans are a bunch of people who subscribe to the "Big Lie". History tells us that every major political group or democracy eventually goes to shit, we are witnessing the beginning of a change that is needed in this country. The US is too big to fail now so we will just go into the cycle of down and up times just like other great country's, can't stay on top forever.
Unread September 14th, 2012
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post

GW and Darth did get congress to sign a war resolution to invade so it is legal. Even though it was a mistake to go in.

BUT

According to the International Red Cross waterboarding is torture. Doesn't matter if you have a half assed letter from a half assed lawyer in your administration on your pay that you threatened to say that says waterboarding is okay.

The WORLD says it is not.

Let the war crimes trials begin!
Unread September 14th, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

The day we do something military to Iran that is the day you had better have your affairs straight with God because it will be the start of WWIII.
Unread September 15th, 2012
Senior Dog

hornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant futurehornyag101 has a brilliant future

Wouldn't that be a pisser if they do start WWIII to coincide with the ending of the Mayan calender

That is why I plan on fucking like a mad man for the next 3 months, the world may not end but I sure will be happy either way
Unread September 22nd, 2012
VIP User

[quote=hornyag101;61421]Wouldn't that be a pisser if they do start WWIII to coincide with the ending of the Mayan calender

I did not think of that Yag. You are right. It does seem to be falling into place. Live today because tomorro is in the hands of fools and religious zealots.
Unread September 24th, 2012
VIP User

Ha ha ha. Where are all the Repubs at now? Get ready for 4 more years of Obama. Richie Rich kid Mittens is such a bumbler. This election really was his for the taking but he cannot keep his fucking mouth shut. 47% etc.etc. All the people in the United states and that was the best candidate the Repubs could find? Obama is going to shut him down in the debates next week. Joe Biden is going to fuck up that other piece of shit Ryan in the debates as well. 4 more yeah baby!
Unread September 24th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyag101 View Post
... The US is too big to fail now so we will just go into the cycle of down and up times just like other great country's, can't stay on top forever.
I agree with a lot of your opinions, they are well reasoned, and do refect the state of affairs with Isreal.

The United States can stay on top. The reason is the same reason half the world wants to come here, and the other half hopes we don't come there. (As a military force.)

The reason is freedom of speech, religon, and to bear arms. The ability to assemble and speak your mind politically, religiously, or economically is denied most people on the planet.

We have that freedom that is yearned for by so many, that the USA will lot fall in on itself like the great empires of Greece, Rome, England, Spain, France, Germany, China, Mongolia (yes they had a hell of a empire), India. and the Egyptians. They all fell because the people were not free.

The tensions between the Middle East neighbors is mostly driven by tribes that want to kill and enslave their cousins in the other tribes. The single tribe (and cousins) that has freedom drives the others nuts, and the UK put the Jews as sole authority in Palestine just to tweak the noses of the Arabs around them.

What the President is trying to do through diplomacy (and a sharp stick re: Lybia, Iraq, and Afganistan) is create a union between Arab states (a dream of his father.) If you think they have trouble getting along now, wait until a central government is forced on the savages that live there. Look at our own history with Native Americans. It will not be pretty.

I wish for a President with the brains of Nixon (became friends with China after a long period of hate without firing a shot) and the ability to communicate like Reagan who dismantled comunism in Europe by simply talking about it (and threatening to build "Star Wars," a space based weapons system.) So the Republicans bring Romney? Given the choices, I will need to wear a clothes pin on my nose to vote. Not that it matters, Obama has taken the California fair and square. It is in some of the other states we need to carefully check the ballots.
Unread September 25th, 2012
VIP User

The problem with America in the here and now is we [America} are living on past glory, meaning WWII. Times have changed. The other countries, China, Iran, Egypt etc have developed into competitors. We can no longer just claim to be king of the world. The American golden age has passed. You can't just turn the clock back 60 years.
Closed Thread