Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 2nd, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancali View Post
Great stories MPKid. I assume what you say about girls indebted service is generally the rule ... however, I went out w/ a New Total Health provider outside of the MP for about 4-5 months after she "quit" and was stunned to see how she lived - brand new car, nice 2K/mo apt in Ktown to herself ... and her back story was not what I expected - said she was from a well to do family in Korea and worked at NTH for extra spending money.

She also implied that was the same situation for 1-2 other girls she had befriended there. Probably a huge exception to the rule, I was expecting a sad story from her when we started hooking up.
There are always exceptions... Things may be different today. The stories I heard were from about 10 years ago. Now days you don't see fresh new young K-girls girls every other week at your favorite MP. Usually you could tell there was something not right because they seemed very unhappy. The older ones that no longer had a debt to pay and chose to keep doing it were much happier and had lots of money and nice cars etc. The MMS from the place above my shop gave me a Cartier money clip and a LV wallet (Damn...I miss those days! LOL) and was never greedy or insincere like many of the providers today. Now like everything the Chinese are taking over. The China syndrome has taken over this society. Before we had hot Korean girls that gave great GFE service at a fair price. Now we have ugly Chinese giving crappy service but at a lower prices. Just like Walmart...ugly people, shitty service but everyone will go there for the prices!! Pretty soon you might see an AMP next to the McDonalds inside Walmart offering HJ for $10 LOL
Unread October 3rd, 2012
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Lilly Yang and Shirley at 701 Valley would be perfect examples of what you're describing . I'm guessing they are seeing 10-15 customers per day...That is why the young hot chinese girls ask a premium price.
Unread October 6th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Lilly Yang and Shirley at 701 Valley would be perfect examples of what you're describing . I'm guessing they are seeing 10-15 customers per day...That is why the young hot chinese girls ask a premium price.
That's why Heavenly is 10 mongers deep in the lobby every evening. Too bad it's so busy because now the nerdy MMS girl won't ever turn to the dark side! LOL
Unread October 18th, 2012
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Amy was a keeper. Truly a good heart and a sweet lady. You must have a few good stories from China? KTV girls? Anything??? LOL

All of the poor suckers trying to be happy with American women have no clue how good life can be. Just be sure she doesn't become Americanized. The young ones come here and within 2 years they are worse than American girls. They learn fast that they want all the things they never dreamed were possible and they also learn there is some sucker that will pay for it all...if not you then someone else.
Yeah, I got some great KTV stories, Kid, but it would take a huge post to tell them all. If you get to China, know this: Shanghai KTVs are generally expensive now but most are well worth it. The best value is in Shenzhen. You can get multiple girls in a private upstairs room for less than $100 US. I still go to China often on business but now just do the standard routine at KTV with my customers...singing, liar's dice, and a little access, no FS anymore. My wife is too important to me to fuck it up and she knows what goes on at KTV. She is an incredible woman, she cooks, goes to school, and appreciates everything that I do for her. She takes great care of me, allows me to go mongering as long as I stick to HJ only, and goes to a local Chinese legit massage with me so we can have that fun together. If you want a good Chinese wife, find one in a small city in China where they are not exposed to Western life styles and still have good traditional Chinese values. Guess I just got extremely lucky. I went through 3 Chinese girl friends before I found her.
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
There are always exceptions... Things may be different today. The stories I heard were from about 10 years ago. Now days you don't see fresh new young K-girls girls every other week at your favorite MP. Usually you could tell there was something not right because they seemed very unhappy. The older ones that no longer had a debt to pay and chose to keep doing it were much happier and had lots of money and nice cars etc. The MMS from the place above my shop gave me a Cartier money clip and a LV wallet (Damn...I miss those days! LOL) and was never greedy or insincere like many of the providers today. Now like everything the Chinese are taking over. The China syndrome has taken over this society. Before we had hot Korean girls that gave great GFE service at a fair price. Now we have ugly Chinese giving crappy service but at a lower prices. Just like Walmart...ugly people, shitty service but everyone will go there for the prices!! Pretty soon you might see an AMP next to the McDonalds inside Walmart offering HJ for $10 LOL
Not if Mitt Romney gets elected. You will see Walmarts with prayer services for $10. But I do agree with your basic theory. The market is the same, whatever the product or service.
Senior Dog

Lector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond reputeLector has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
Yeah, I got some great KTV stories, Kid, but it would take a huge post to tell them all. If you get to China, know this: Shanghai KTVs are generally expensive now but most are well worth it. The best value is in Shenzhen. You can get multiple girls in a private upstairs room for less than $100 US. I still go to China often on business but now just do the standard routine at KTV with my customers...singing, liar's dice, and a little access, no FS anymore. My wife is too important to me to fuck it up and she knows what goes on at KTV. She is an incredible woman, she cooks, goes to school, and appreciates everything that I do for her. She takes great care of me, allows me to go mongering as long as I stick to HJ only, and goes to a local Chinese legit massage with me so we can have that fun together. If you want a good Chinese wife, find one in a small city in China where they are not exposed to Western life styles and still have good traditional Chinese values. Guess I just got extremely lucky. I went through 3 Chinese girl friends before I found her.
Careful with Chinese mainland KTVs. In Shanghai, they're a scam. As soon as you sit down, a huge fruit platter arrive, and pressure to buy drinks for the girls. If you get up and refuse they shove a bill for $$$ in your face, and 2-3 big dudes make sure you understand. Very hard to get out of it.