Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread April 4th, 2016
VIP User

DMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant futureDMan5000 has a brilliant future

Let me be the first to welcome you back to hobby, me and all your fellow mongers have missed you. With that said, dude you are already divorced before you said your vows. If you are saying the sex isn't great then the relationship is over. Going to AMPs, but stopping halfway through a HJ, yeah okay. Break it off with your girlfriend while you still can before you put a ring on her finger and you end up getting raked over the coals in divorce court and especially if you have kids.
Unread April 6th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

I'm trying to relate, but my best ever sex was with a woman with a loose pussy. I could go for hours with her because of the light stimulation. I've had more than a few tight ones (including MP girls) that were so tight I could barely last 5 strokes.

Maybe if you could go to a sex toy store (like Pleasure chest, where there are lots of couples) and "discover" the kegel related products together...
Unread April 6th, 2016
VIP User

RoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to beholdRoyalCrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetWillie View Post
I'm trying to relate, but my best ever sex was with a woman with a loose pussy. I could go for hours with her because of the light stimulation. I've had more than a few tight ones (including MP girls) that were so tight I could barely last 5 strokes.

Maybe if you could go to a sex toy store (like Pleasure chest, where there are lots of couples) and "discover" the kegel related products together...
Have to agree with WW. While I my preference leans toward a tiny spinner which normally means a tight pussy. It results in over stimulation and I find i have to think about hideous things like Donald Trump to keep from coming too quick. With a relaxed hole, I can pump away for a long time and really explore a plethora of positions and finally cum after a satisfying fuck. I may need to rethink this hobby.
Unread April 6th, 2016
ßrµjð

Libertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond reputeLibertine has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalCrown View Post
Have to agree with WW. While I my preference leans toward a tiny spinner which normally means a tight pussy. It results in over stimulation and I find i have to think about hideous things like Donald Trump to keep from coming too quick. With a relaxed hole, I can pump away for a long time and really explore a plethora of positions and finally cum after a satisfying fuck. I may need to rethink this hobby.

From America to China
Playa' all I love is vagina
From America to China
Playa' all I want is vagina
If you keep your pussy tight
Then your man will do right, yeah
If you keep your pussy tight
Then your man will do right
If you got pussy skills, yeah
Then your man will pay the bills
If you got pussy skills, what up
Then your man will pay the bills, oh, what
She got pussy power, work your muscle, babe
You got pussy power, work your muscle, babe

Pussy Power
- Mannie Fresh
Unread April 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think that male humans are naturally monogamous. I knew from the first time a girl put her hand down my pants that I now needed another girl to do the same and more. Monogamy and marriage were concepts developed by society, religions, and tribal leaders to bring stability to human society and to insure children would be provided for by a male who felt a sense of responsibility for the children of the women he inseminated. Makes sense, because most men really don't want to pay for children that probably are not their own. Don't get me wrong, if you're going to have children, marriage brings stability to the children which benefits society; it is a necessary and valid institution. But there is no way I could ever imagine being with only one woman for the rest of my life. I find it hard to believe ANY guy has ever been with only one woman, but I guess it happens. If you're in a relationship, it is important to protect the relationship by keeping all affairs and mongering completely secret. Relationships rarely survive philandering because people are insecure. Secrecy is key, that is why I prefer mongering over affairs with civilians. Also, when in a relationship, always VERY important to protect yourself from STDs. If your gonna monger and have real relationships too, you must always play safe. Handys and condoms always--not even a bbbj. If you are playing safe, do not feel any guilt. You are blowing a load as nature intended. It is as natural and necessary as a pee or poop. ANY ejaculation that does not hurt another human is ok. One last thing, I would be very wary of marriage with the level of sexual incapatibility you describe. If its that bad early, it ain't getting better.
Unread April 9th, 2016
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I understand what WetWillie is saying, but I would never say that I want a loose pussy just so that I can last longer. I once had a girlfriend from Malaysia that was incredibly tight. Sure I have had sex with many Asian girls that were hard to penetrate, but once I was in and well lubricated, it was not super tight. This Malaysian girl kept the vicegrip the entire time. It was awesome. I would probably still be with her, except she was a lot younger than me and she was super needy and crazy. God's cruel joke.
Unread April 10th, 2016
VIP User

ponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to beholdponocha is a splendid one to behold

Asian pussy is nice and tight. But I like latina pussy too because the latina girls get really wet and will fuck the shit out of you.

tight versus supper wet...its all good...but get a supper tight Asian that gets really wet then that's the bomb........

I was in a bar on the west side and picked up a Chinese woman that said she was a computer director for the LA school system....lol boy do these bitches make up shit,,anyway later that night I found out she was 58. but her body was still nice..but she was so horny...she took me to her home in culver city and fucked the shit out of me. She was nearing 60 and her pussy was so tight and wet and surprisingly for an older Asian she had a shaved pussy....I loved wet tight Asian pussy.
Unread April 10th, 2016
VIP User

sinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond reputesinner101 has a reputation beyond repute

Like many guys have said once you are in this hobby it is damn near impossible to get out and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I moved to Denver 3 years ago and still check this board out to keep up to date for my next visit back to LA there are MP's here but not as good as there so I bide my time until my next visit. I've gone a year/year and a half and other shorter stints without visiting a parlor but in the back of my mind I know I'll be back and I have no problem with that, you have to make your own mind up about how you feel about this hobby and a relationship but don't try to compare one to the other. I've read the posts from married men and have a friend who got me into this hobby who loves his wife but still mongers occasionally.
The best advice I can give is either quit cold turkey you said it's been a year but visiting sites like this only keep the temptation building, or stay in the hobby but keep it to yourself.
Unread April 11th, 2016
VIP User

WetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant futureWetWillie has a brilliant future

I haven't been able to stay out of the hobby for more than 6-7 months. Just the lure of new nipples, new pussy... it's a siren song. In the old days I used to get a chubby just driving by a place with that cheap oval OPEN sign on after dark. Not quite so addicted now, but I do get horny thoughts when I'm around provider type Asian women at the store or other public places.
Unread May 12th, 2016
Junior Puppy

hitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to beholdhitman23 is a splendid one to behold

Just see if she will do kegel exercise's that will tighten her up right away and it won't be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Good luck