Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread September 28th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
If we took the time to think about all this shit we are doing we would put on a full body condom....I want a chick who doesnt think about any of this and will put it all out there without any stupid fucking rules.
Hey, think next time I'm going to roll up with surgical mask, gloves, and a gardening hat like the Asians where while driving.

You're full body condom idea might be a good one....I'll talk to R&D to see what they can come up with!
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone else noticed that chinese women like to suck dick more. While viet women like that pussy licked more. Seems like many chinese women would rather suck it than get their hands all oily with the hj.
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deezguy View Post
I just think the whole no "kissing thing ever" is odd. Yeah, BBBJ without washing but no kissing of any kind. Some girls will say it's too personal. I just think, "Too personal? But licking my balls and putting my schlong up your cooch is not?"

Oh, well. I just roll with it to get some poon.
To some girls I guess kissing is reserved for love, boyfriends, husbands.

The problem with making sense of it is I see the same TYPE of girls always acting like slutty hoes when out with their friends, making out with random guys. When those same kind of girls start taking money for being actual hoes then it's "no kissing".

I think it's almost arbitrary and possibly based on their personal histories. I think it takes either greed, desperation or fucked-up upbringing that leads a girl to take money for any kind of sex. The girls who are greedy seem to have the most rules. The girls who are desperate are 50/50 and sometimes they will show appreciation for the help by being extra affectionate. The fucked-up ones will usually either do anything regardless of the money or they'll have these bizarre rules like don't kiss her neck or you can't fuck them unless you wear a condom but she'll lick the back end of your balls for 15 minutes and you can blow your load into her mouth and she'll slurp up every last drop.

What's my point? I don't know. A lot of women are crazy.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

They are all fukin screwed up. I got into a heated discussion with this crazy provider that works in FV. You guys probably know her. Not FS. But saw her at a hollywood club and we both had a few pops. Started talking about business a bit and we dirty danced a bit, so i did get a little grabby on some of her familiar body parts. She got very pissed and told me I disrespected her. She actually hit me in my balls! After she calmed down a bit, she wouldnt let go the disrespect issue and I asked why she grabbed my crotch while we were dancing? No logical response and then I asked her since we have been naked in the same room before, whats the big deal? She said thats just her job and none of her clients mean anything to her...i guess she woukd have liked me to try and act like I had just met her...oh, and one other things these girls do for seperating job from civilian life. They will reserve sweet names for their BFs and not use it in the shop but freely use the words BABY for clients. Dont ever try to brak their code! It changes to their advantage...
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Lol. Right you are! Pardon my use of the wrong spelling!
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasymedes View Post
I think you'd rather not be fazed than phase. Phaser might disintegrate you, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam
Their rules make sense to them, and that's all you need to know. It took me a while, but the seemingly arbitrary and illogical reasonings of women no longer phase me. I have come to expect that, so it's never a surprise.
Lol. Right you are! Pardon my use of the wrong spelling!
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
They are all fukin screwed up. I got into a heated discussion with this crazy provider that works in FV. You guys probably know her. Not FS. But saw her at a hollywood club and we both had a few pops.
Now that is outside the shop action...Hope your eggs are ok bro...
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that chinese women like to suck dick more. While viet women like that pussy licked more. Seems like many chinese women would rather suck it than get their hands all oily with the hj.
I agree. The best asian bj's I have to completion are chinese and korean. and viet don't like titty fuck much from my experience also. Latinas don't seem to mind titty fuck..I love to lick pussy, if I had one, I'd be better at Yoga Lol!
Unread September 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My eggs are ok chance! Thanks for asking.

I havent had any luck from chinese BJs. I did have my go to viet bj gal in South OC for a long time. But havent seen her since im more in North oC.

Anyone want to pm me a chinese gal to try?
Unless your referring to Nana or Xixi...
Unread September 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

CHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to beholdCHANCE562 is a splendid one to behold

I have one for you BBBJCIM and bbfs. she is not on MPR yet.