Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread January 7th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
I would have dropped a dime on this guy. Robbery and murder threats are crimes you can't look the other way.
Loose, loose, loose...imo. I find a way to call a cop (since my phone was no longer an option) and tell them I was just strong-arm robbed. Their first question upon arrival at the address, "What were you doing in this area?" Which of course I can't give them the real reason. The apartment was a random (convenient) location the criminal chose, but doubtfully had any connection to, so no help there. The cops get my name and info, yet never find the the guy, and I am on their "list."

The real irony here, these guys (thieves) know this, too. That's why they are so brazen and bold. Someone made a great observation in an earlier response, that finding yourself in an area like this when you are doing something legitimate, not so bad, finding yourself a victim when you are on the wrong side of the law (ie.., mongering) not so good.
Unread January 7th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If its one guy I think I run to monger another day. Multiple guys and Idk. You could try to bluff him and see his reaction..."stfu nigga my grandma lives in the back" and just keep walking.

If he is a big guy then he probably aint that fast.
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

Sore_Loin is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing this story with all its vivid reminders. Even though you seem pretty calm and grateful now, I am sure you've had a few revenge fantasies playing with the brain -a few little movies where you call the perps up again and turn the tables.

Some readers may feel they know what they would have done in that situation, but it is a bit of a delusion - they know already what happened. In the moment, you did not. It could have been a lot worse, and as you mentioned occasionally you do read about some guy who didn't give the wallet and gets shot in the face. In the larger scheme of things given the cards you were dealt, I understand your feeling that the lesson was worth several hundred bucks. You will not get into that type of situation again. Someone who could have fended off the assault might have saved some money but may be more likely to have a next time where things don't turn out so well.

And yet still I want a revenge fantasy (with all this hindsight and knowing their MO). Taking their knees out might arm them up even more for next time, so I'd be more in the mess-with-their-head camp. Shoot them with a dart laced with some terrifying, infantilizing drug…
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

secretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond reputesecretman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore_Loin View Post
Thanks for sharing this story with all its vivid reminders. Even though you seem pretty calm and grateful now, I am sure you've had a few revenge fantasies playing with the brain -a few little movies where you call the perps up again and turn the tables.

Some readers may feel they know what they would have done in that situation, but it is a bit of a delusion - they know already what happened. In the moment, you did not. It could have been a lot worse, and as you mentioned occasionally you do read about some guy who didn't give the wallet and gets shot in the face. In the larger scheme of things given the cards you were dealt, I understand your feeling that the lesson was worth several hundred bucks. You will not get into that type of situation again. Someone who could have fended off the assault might have saved some money but may be more likely to have a next time where things don't turn out so well.

And yet still I want a revenge fantasy (with all this hindsight and knowing their MO). Taking their knees out might arm them up even more for next time, so I'd be more in the mess-with-their-head camp. Shoot them with a dart laced with some terrifying, infantilizing drug…
Crooks like these small time petty thieves are usually not that bright. Granted, they had this scheme figured out, but I wonder how long and how many more guys they victimized with that MO. If their advertised phone number or email address is googled, would it pop up in more recent ads? If they had half a brain, they would switch to something else. I have definitely had the revenge fantasy of calling back a number where I was burned, and faking my identity as someone else to lure them into a trap, whatever that may be. Fun to think about, but not really worth dwelling on it, especially for those of us that have lots to lose in our lives.
Unread January 7th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

I'm glad to hear you are OK. I assure you, this guy was a Pimp and a Banger, and they generally don't run alone. He very likely had backup, somewhere. This routine was right out of the playbook. Live and learn...Optimum word here is LIVE!
Unread January 8th, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Glad to hear you're ok.. And nice to see all the guys here offer support and concerned about your safety ....

BUT, what a stupid decision you made to visit NLB at night with a black provider .. Too many red flags .. $125 for 2 hours , who ever heard of a provider fucking you for 2 hours at that price ? And didt look like a crack Ho .. any and everything available .. Obvious fake pic,White guy in the hood at night walking around with an iPhone ...

I'm black and I would never consider doing anything like that ..please tell me this a fiction.
Unread January 8th, 2014

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Great story. Thanks for sharing. SO glad gorilla pimp didn't play the fucking "knockout game" with you.
Unread January 8th, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by willb View Post
Glad to hear you're ok.. And nice to see all the guys here offer support and concerned about your safety ....

BUT, what a stupid decision you made to visit NLB at night with a black provider .. Too many red flags .. $125 for 2 hours , who ever heard of a provider fucking you for 2 hours at that price ? And didt look like a crack Ho .. any and everything available .. Obvious fake pic,White guy in the hood at night walking around with an iPhone ...

I'm black and I would never consider doing anything like that ..please tell me this a fiction.
LOL....I wish it were. Like the title says, STUPID was I.

It really wasn't as obvious of a "I'm going to go over to NLB and hit this provider for $125 for a couple of hours." It took a couple of hours of back and forth'ing and felt more like a normal girl on hard times looking for some quick cash. The pic she sent didn't look fake, it looked like a party chick needing some cash. My "fake" comment is meaning in hindsight it is obviously a fake pic. And, as justifiable it might sound, the area I landed in was not that bad. It was actually on a fairly busy street and the apartments were not too ghetto or such. I've actually seen worse in the SGV.

All that said, I'm staying on my own turf from here forward.
Unread January 8th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

pay back? can you call from a payphone and set up a new meet. then call 5-o and tell them there is a guy robbing people or selling drugs. maybe they teach him a lesson.

I am sure there are some creative stories you could come up with that would motivate the police to come check this guy out.
Unread January 17th, 2014

Maybe something like this could happen to the guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fipalF6u85A - VIDEO: Thief shot dead during attempted motorbike hijack in Sao Paulo

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
pay back? can you call from a payphone and set up a new meet. then call 5-o and tell them there is a guy robbing people or selling drugs. maybe they teach him a lesson.

I am sure there are some creative stories you could come up with that would motivate the police to come check this guy out.