Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 11th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dekachin View Post
Actually what actually took place is not relevant (whether they were forced or tricked or volunteered or paid well or ...) because the Basic Treaty between Japan and Korea in 1965 states that "By this Agreement, problems in regard to property and claims between Japan and Korea has been settled completely and finally." Japan meant the reparation money was to be distributed to the citizens of Korea, but the Korean government used the money to build their economy, which was not the bad decision if you think about what they have accomplished, but average Koreans think that they were not compensated for their "pain and suffering."

What ticks off the Japanese is the repeated demand for apology and compensations when numerous apologies were made and reparations were paid. Every time an apology was made, Koreas would say it was not sincere enough. Because of the above mentioned treaty, the Japanese government cannot provide further compensation, but they compromised and set up a fund to compensate former comfort women with letters of apologies by prime ministers. Yet, many refused to accept the money or the letter because the fund is not fully funded by the government but rather partially funded by donations by the private sectors.

Koreans think this is an effective bargaining chip against the Japanese, but it is not very convincing when they are continuing to export their pussies all over the world to this day, if you ask me. The harder Koreans attack, the more the Japanese will try to defend by disclosing sins by Koreans. It will be interesting if/how the current president will explain the fact that her dad was the pimp that supplied prostitutes for the US soldiers.
The Japanese (or at least some of their politicians) have indeed made many apologies over the past few decades. More than I thought there would be before I looked it up. On the other hand, there were also significant retractions made by other politicians, most notably the 2008 statements of Prime Minister Abe, who denied that comfort women were forced and said that Japanese war criminals are not criminals under Japanese law. He further stated that the present government did not feel bound by the apologies issued by former Prime Minister Murayama, and dismissed the concept of aggression as "things happen between countries." This is the same Prime Minister who issued an apology two years earlier before marching off to a war memorial that commemorates convicted war criminals, among others. The same day! You think he meant it when he said he was sorry?

While the apologies have been numerous, the people of Asia have good cause to doubt their sincerity. Political statements from other Prime Ministers notwithstanding, the attitude of Japanese people in general toward wartime atrocities and their treatment of former colonies is quite deficient in remorse. In that regard the Japanese public are their own worst ambassadors. I have never met a Japanese national who feels Japan did anything wrong in the war. To be fair, their education system hides it from them, but their chauvinism would keep it from becoming a platform for soul-searching in any case.

Koreans and other Asians do find it convenient to keep harping on it, and their motives may be suspect at times, but it's kind of hard to blame them, isn't it? I'm sure the Germans are sick of hearing Jews cry about the Holocaust, when they have apologized probably more than any other country ever has, and paid more money in reparations than all other countries combined for the past few hundred years. Yet, it's hard to argue that they didn't fuck up royally, and people won't let them live it down for a very long time. The Japanese don't deserve a pass either.

And if you don't mind my saying so, your comment that "Koreans think this is an effective bargaining chip against the Japanese, but it is not very convincing when they are continuing to export their pussies all over the world to this day, if you ask me" is an undeserved cheap shot. Does that mean no Korean woman could be forced into sexual slavery because whoring is in their blood and no coercion is necessary? Every country has prostitutes (and thank God for that), even Japan. I don't think the ratio of prostitutes to square women is any higher in Korea than in other countries, and a far smaller ratio than in some.
Unread August 11th, 2014
Junior Puppy

dekachin is on a distinguished road

It is true that the current Prime Minister of Japan has made those comments, but he was not in the office and later had to retract those comments as they were not in line with the official government position. I agree that changing his opinions, whether he is in the office or not, does not leave a good impressions with the victims, though.

Regarding the ratio of prostitutes to square women, I found this page. It is just one source, but i thought it was interesting. South Korea's population is less than half of Japan's, yet they are number 10. Did you ever wonder why you don't find Japanese pussies available outside of Japan?
http://www.havocscope.com/number-of-prostitutes/
Unread August 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Regarding the ratio of prostitutes to square women, I found this page. It is just one source, but i thought it was interesting. South Korea's population is less than half of Japan's, yet they are number 10. Did you ever wonder why you don't find Japanese pussies available outside of Japan?
http://www.havocscope.com/number-of-prostitutes/
No, but it may have something to do with the likewise low numbers of Japanese emigrating from their country. Compared to Korean immigrants, how many Japanese FOB's do you see around town? According to the link, there are 800,000 prostitutes in the Philippines, but with a large population of Filipinos in SoCal, Filipina prostitutes are relatively rare here. Why is that? Also, according to that same website link, the revenue in Japan from prostitution is double that of South Korea, so even though Japan is not even on the list for numbers of prostitutes, they seem to be making bank on it.
Unread August 12th, 2014
Junior Puppy

The South Korean government sees that exporting their prostitutes is a problem. And those countries with working holiday visa programs (Australia, Canada, and Japan) are seeing a high number of young Korean females end up working in the sex trade.
http://www.news.com.au/national/kore...-1226263465040
Even without the woking holiday program, 90% of prostitution arrests in LA are Koreans.

I think the demand for prostitution is similar across the world, but the supply by the local females vary from country to country. The providers travel to fill the void. The prices paid are proportional to the cost of living, so men in Japan end up paying more. The Filippinos that I come across here are mostly medical professionals while Koreans can be anything from dry cleaners to various professionals. I think it has to do with the ease of entry to the US for the Koreans due to the visa waiver program, and this shows the sharp increase in Korean prostitutes after the program was put in place.
http://www.voicesofny.org/2011/09/ko...ut-of-control/

I wouldn't say it is in their blood, but I think tendency for Korean women to resort to prostitution is there. There is still a stigma attached to divorced women, which makes it difficult to find decent jobs. This page shows how difficult it is to find jobs even for college graduates, and 500K is a low estimate for a number of prostitutes there.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/FI25Dg05.html

Sex tourism was sponsored by the government until the 1970's to earn hard currencies. Then the government banned prostitution in 2004, which created an exodus of pussies from Korea. I don't personally patronize Korean establishments, but I think the high supply is good for our hobby.
Unread August 12th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

If the filipinas could get any US visa i would say probably 799K out of the 800K would try to come fuck an American guy and most would do it for free cause the y hope they can find a husband to rescue them from their economic shithole.

The current day sex trade is all about economics and supply and demand so I dont think any other social issues really matter.
Unread August 12th, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
If the filipinas could get any US visa i would say probably 799K out of the 800K would try to come fuck an American guy and most would do it for free cause the y hope they can find a husband to rescue them from their economic shithole.

The current day sex trade is all about economics and supply and demand so I dont think any other social issues really matter.
I think you hit on something here. It is much easier for Koreans to come here. I could be wrong but I don't think they even need a visa. It is nearly impossible for Filipinas to come here unless they are sponsored by family etc so in that case they are getting the American dream without sucking the American dick. Since it has become easier for Chinese to get visas we have seen a flood of Chinese prostitutes. Not many Thai whores here because it is not easy for them to come here but since it is so easy for US to go THERE....there are tons of whores in Thailand. So supply vs. demand vs. ease of travel vs. economic reasons = number of prostitutes in a given country. For example, I think it is easy for VN to travel to France so I would bet there are more VN prostitutes there. Also some other European countries allow Thais to travel without visas so I would bet there are many Thai whores in those countries as compared to here. Japanese whores stay home because even though they can easily get visas to come here...$100 for FS here vs. $300 or more in Japan is a no brainer. That is also why you see many white whores in Japan. Whoreonomics 101
Unread August 12th, 2014
Dude at Large

deezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond reputedeezguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I think you hit on something here. It is much easier for Koreans to come here. I could be wrong but I don't think they even need a visa. It is nearly impossible for Filipinas to come here unless they are sponsored by family etc so in that case they are getting the American dream without sucking the American dick. Since it has become easier for Chinese to get visas we have seen a flood of Chinese prostitutes. Not many Thai whores here because it is not easy for them to come here but since it is so easy for US to go THERE....there are tons of whores in Thailand. So supply vs. demand vs. ease of travel vs. economic reasons = number of prostitutes in a given country. For example, I think it is easy for VN to travel to France so I would bet there are more VN prostitutes there. Also some other European countries allow Thais to travel without visas so I would bet there are many Thai whores in those countries as compared to here. Japanese whores stay home because even though they can easily get visas to come here...$100 for FS here vs. $300 or more in Japan is a no brainer. That is also why you see many white whores in Japan. Whoreonomics 101
Whoreonomics with a bit of whoreography and whore-anthropology thrown in.
Unread August 13th, 2014
Junior Puppy

The guy in the video does suggest that the Korean women are born to be whores. I don’t agree with that, but the society and people’s upbringing influence their career choices. If you grew up in Silicon Valley, you may be more likely to look for a job in IT or electronics than someone who live in North Dakota, who may more likely to look for a job in the oil industry. Frank Sinatra Jr. may not be born with the talent his father had, but his upbringing led him to work in the entertainment industry. I work in the same industry as my father. I think my father’s influence has a lot to do with it, but I could be working in different industries if I choose to do so. If the government was running whorehouses and praising their whores as patriots who earn hard currencies, some women might think that it may not be a bad career choice when their choices are limited. So yeah, some cultures may produce more whores than others, combined with economic situation of each society.
Unread August 13th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
The guy in the video does suggest that the Korean women are born to be whores. I don’t agree with that, but the society and people’s upbringing influence their career choices. If you grew up in Silicon Valley, you may be more likely to look for a job in IT or electronics than someone who live in North Dakota, who may more likely to look for a job in the oil industry. Frank Sinatra Jr. may not be born with the talent his father had, but his upbringing led him to work in the entertainment industry. I work in the same industry as my father. I think my father’s influence has a lot to do with it, but I could be working in different industries if I choose to do so. If the government was running whorehouses and praising their whores as patriots who earn hard currencies, some women might think that it may not be a bad career choice when their choices are limited. So yeah, some cultures may produce more whores than others, combined with economic situation of each society.
Interesting take Deka,

Maybe it has some validity and I wonder about the Russian and Eastern Bloc girls and even the Mexican and S. American girls. Prostitution is maybe not legal, but definitely not enforced like it is in other countries.

I didn't know there was such a big market for white pussy in Japan. That's interesting. But I guess guys that can afford a million a year for a golf club membership can afford the pink.

I don't want to sound callous; and I certainly don't want to belittle someone that really doesn't want to do that job, but from the time they are about 7, girls know that we have something they want. I used to play doctor with my cousin (who is now grossly overweight and not attractive at all) and she would let me probe her body and stick my nose in her ass, but it came with a cost. Whatever game or whatever she wanted to do was her call. If I wanted to be the doctor, then I had to pay the price. As you can imagine, I did so willingly.

Sometimes, I would get her to sneak under the bed with me while I buried my nose in her ass. I think the first time I jerked off to completion I was ten.

I love pussy and every girl I have ever met knows it. They can smell me coming from a mile away....
Unread August 13th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

Chance, what is the relevance of your COUSIN's weight and attractiveness? I couldn't get past the fact that she was your cousin and there was a price to pay.
Good Times.