Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 26th, 2013
VIP User

rohancid

Hello, I know this thread is for the Philippines but I have to ask, which country has more BB sex workers, the Philippines or Thailand?
Unread October 26th, 2013
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Dude, a bunch of aids in Thailand and ladyboys! If your looking for and brave enough, the phillippines would be a better choice pulling civies out of bars. Now if you can hook up with some clean young gals, have at in both countries, but still you never know over there!
Unread October 27th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I never went to Philippines but my friend lived there (He's in Cambodia now) and he told me he never wore a rubber with ANY girl in PI pro or civilian . Also Philippines has one of the lowest rate of HIV anywhere. Go figure!
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Be careful what you wish for...the pussy is always pinker in the other girls panties! What happens when you go there and it's everything and more than you hoped for? ...but you can't put the genie back in the bottle and you can't unfuck Jasmine once you go there.
Don't worry Ichi. Go have fun. Sure it will feel amazing to fuck a young tight wet hottie who looks at you like you are her savior. Once you leave you will both get over it quickly. Or maybe not?
VIP User

rohancid

Looks like it's the Philippines for me. Dumb question time; what would be some good search terms to use on google when looking for a city that has some good mongering options like fs massage parlors, brothels or strip clubs with really good mileage?
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

It's the PI the whole place is a brothel! LOL Mileage? They ALL fuck and suck. It would be harder to find a place that is legit! First sign up on FilipinaCupid meet about 20 girls that claim they will fuck you upon arrival...now you won't need to look for whores because you will have all the pussy you can eat as soon as you arrive. Everyone in the know says Cebu is the best city for what you want. I am willing to bet you pay for less pussy than you get off FilipinaCupid.
Unread October 29th, 2013
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Be careful what you wish for...the pussy is always pinker in the other girls panties! So there can only be one inevitable solution...one that someday ends in heartbreak and divorce. It's a fucked up situation...but you can't put the genie back in the bottle and you can't unfuck Jasmine once you go there.
The kids are what's keeping me. Debating whether to toss in the towel, had a few close calls, my ATF has a sugar and has been gone a lot, getting riskier with LE. What keeps me seeing her is that she's really horny when she gets back from her trips because her sugar has a small dick! Anyone have regrets, don't want to lose my kids.
Unread October 29th, 2013
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbuddhahead View Post
The kids are what's keeping me. Debating whether to toss in the towel, had a few close calls, my ATF has a sugar and has been gone a lot, getting riskier with LE. What keeps me seeing her is that she's really horny when she gets back from her trips because her sugar has a small dick! Anyone have regrets, don't want to lose my kids.
Tough call... but pussy usually trumps all...even kids. The urge to fuck is stronger than the urge to breathe! You don't believe me just ask all the poor assholes that died from auto erotic asphyxiation. They all would rather cum than breathe! So you should keep fucking your ATF on the side and keep your kids. It's the only way to have both. If you leave your family for side pussy you'll only see your kids on the weekends. After your kids are adults you can figure out what to do.
Unread October 30th, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

You wont lose your kids just half of everything!! I have 50% custody which is very satisfying. The other 50% its game on for whatever I want to do. The reason divorce is so expensive is that its worth it. If your spouse has a good paying job then it may not be that expensive but for me the whole financial thing is crazy
Unread October 30th, 2013
Junior Puppy

ocbuddhahead is infamous around these parts

I like the status quo, besides I have someone to fuck while my ATF is off. Kids are old enough to decide where they'd live, but if ever they found out what I was up to, all hell would break loose. Son is close to his mom and would side with her. Don't have the money to compete with a sugar, and could lose my ATF if she gets a ring.