Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread August 10th, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
...For all of this the agency/K-mob wants usually about $50K. ..
All of what you say is true, but the figure is a bit low. Most that are brought to America must pay off more than 100K. 50K would be for a homely girl in the Middle East where expenses are lower. The handlers also extract domestic duties from these girls too, asking them to clean their own homes in exchange for half days off.

I really don't think anyone is being forced. (The few exceptions prove the rule) I believe they might have some distaste for some customers, but they are making more than they ever could in any other job they are qualified to do.

Many of these girls payoff their debt in two years. How many of us could contribute 5K a month to a debt and still have money to eat? That is after tax money too. They pay taxes because they know that it only takes 40 quarters to qualify for Social security. (it is also a way for the handlers to sanitize the cash.)
Unread August 10th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
All of what you say is true, but the figure is a bit low. Most that are brought to America must pay off more than 100K. 50K would be for a homely girl in the Middle East where expenses are lower. The handlers also extract domestic duties from these girls too, asking them to clean their own homes in exchange for half days off.

I really don't think anyone is being forced. (The few exceptions prove the rule) I believe they might have some distaste for some customers, but they are making more than they ever could in any other job they are qualified to do.

Many of these girls payoff their debt in two years. How many of us could contribute 5K a month to a debt and still have money to eat? That is after tax money too. They pay taxes because they know that it only takes 40 quarters to qualify for Social security. (it is also a way for the handlers to sanitize the cash.)
I was basing my info on what I was told back in 2004-2005. One of the girls that passed this info to me was Bebe and she might have came here years and years before I ever met her.
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

thunderone is infamous around these parts

Now I know why she's driving Corvette! Amy never married and has no kid back then, now she sold all her business last year or so and married to a rich guy and living in Newport area, who knew about her and know that she's been looking for rich guy to marry,fianlly, her dream came ture!
Unread August 21st, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderone View Post
Now I know why she's driving Corvette! Amy never married and has no kid back then, now she sold all her business last year or so and married to a rich guy and living in Newport area, who knew about her and know that she's been looking for rich guy to marry,fianlly, her dream came ture!
She was a great lady and 100% legit. I'm happy she met someone she deserves it. I was right there and had a shot and let it get away. One more coulda woulda shoulda's in my life!
Unread September 3rd, 2012

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rexion View Post
yeah I would do it for 30K and six months of fucking. But she would have to let me do some kinky stuff during our six month relationship

If you guys know someone looking make them the offer. I will let you have a night or two with my bride as your commission
sick pup. what kind of kink ? humiliation or domination? rough play? you are a sadist. A "night or two" with your bride? She's gonna need ointment when I'm done . . .
Unread September 21st, 2012
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go see Amy back in the day. Stopped going cuz I got tired of blue balls...she was hot and made me so friggin horny and I knew she would never give out, not even a HJ. Love your stories too, man. Mine don't even come close...however I did marry a sweet woman from China and the sex, and everything else is great. You don't get anything close from American women. Happy wife, happy life.
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bang Qiu View Post
I used to go see Amy back in the day. Stopped going cuz I got tired of blue balls...she was hot and made me so friggin horny and I knew she would never give out, not even a HJ. Love your stories too, man. Mine don't even come close...however I did marry a sweet woman from China and the sex, and everything else is great. You don't get anything close from American women. Happy wife, happy life.
Amy was a keeper. Truly a good heart and a sweet lady. You must have a few good stories from China? KTV girls? Anything??? LOL

All of the poor suckers trying to be happy with American women have no clue how good life can be. Just be sure she doesn't become Americanized. The young ones come here and within 2 years they are worse than American girls. They learn fast that they want all the things they never dreamed were possible and they also learn there is some sucker that will pay for it all...if not you then someone else.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Amy was a keeper. Truly a good heart and a sweet lady. You must have a few good stories from China? KTV girls? Anything??? LOL

All of the poor suckers trying to be happy with American women have no clue how good life can be. Just be sure she doesn't become Americanized. The young ones come here and within 2 years they are worse than American girls. They learn fast that they want all the things they never dreamed were possible and they also learn there is some sucker that will pay for it all...if not you then someone else.
Lol. Remember Eddie Murphy's "Raw" video, and his African wife Mfoofoo who then got Americanized? Hilarious!
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Lol. Remember Eddie Murphy's "Raw" video, and his African wife Mfoofoo who then got Americanized? Hilarious!
Riding a zebra with a plate in her lip! Eddie....I want half Eddie!
Unread October 1st, 2012
VIP User

seancali

Great stories MPKid. I assume what you say about girls indebted service is generally the rule ... however, I went out w/ a New Total Health provider outside of the MP for about 4-5 months after she "quit" and was stunned to see how she lived - brand new car, nice 2K/mo apt in Ktown to herself ... and her back story was not what I expected - said she was from a well to do family in Korea and worked at NTH for extra spending money.

She also implied that was the same situation for 1-2 other girls she had befriended there. Probably a huge exception to the rule, I was expecting a sad story from her when we started hooking up.