Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

The name kinda tells us what we need to know. Sample Tester. He wants free samples. Always looking for a discount. Then never really understanding why the girls aren't happy.
Unread March 21st, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I go to a couple of legit foot/body massage places. Typically $20-$25/hour for foot, but I always opt for the $35/hour body or the $45/90minute combo because I want a private room to relax and undress.
I am sure some people tip 15%-20% on $35 body massage, which is $5-$7. If a woman spends 60 minutes working hard on me, I have no problem giving her $20 for legit.
My girl works in a legit spa that charges $60/hour. Some women tip $5. Trust me she remembers. I don't know if she avoids them in the future or just gives them less than 100% effort, but I am sure they pay one way or another.
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
I know, I know...these are all advanced monger courses and way over your head but if enough people chime in with me maybe we can still save you from ruining it for the rest of us...
Monger 301 upper division professor Mr. Michael Paul Kid[/quote]

Uhmm...Chance... That's "Professor" Martin "Peter" Kid. But my friends just call me Marty Monger!
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold8934217892008 is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen6492 View Post
What I tip is my business...sorry if I can out tip you. If it is a very attractive girl who goes above and beyond, I will often tip more than the going rate--and it often pays off. They remember it the next time and the service get really good if you know what I mean. There are a few places in town where mamas an and the girls roll out the red carpet for me just cause I'm known for throwing an extra $20-50 down on top of standard tip. On the other hand, I have been known to leave small or no tip at all for "crappy" service. And I refuse to let an unattractive provider give me the upsell. I'm not gonna tip $60 to some plain Jane grandma for a handy. Sorry granny, its $40, take it or leave it.
Exactly!

If it makes the OP feel any better, I left a $10 tip for an average looking chinese masseuse who gave a handjob. Problem is she kept massaging a sore spot on my leg, I told her it hurt like 4 times and to leave it alone and she laughed and kept rubbing it. Her HJ sucked, she didn't know what she was doing and chose to have a G.I. Joe Kung Fu grip when I asked her several times to loosen up. She also played the don't speak Engrish card. I can tell you she knows the word "More" because she said that several times as I walked out.

I got the last laugh on that one.
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampletaster View Post
Why do you mongers tip so much? I mean when the service is bad why do you leave the Standard tip? I have also seen tips for "independents" who have a higher rate to begin with and do not expect a tip. I am all for tipping extra for great service. But not for crap! and I hate trying to be extorted after the session.

If you did not tip so much for crap service you would not drive the price up.

A side question If you say NO HE and she does anyway would you tip for a HE?
I personally have no idea what the "standard tip" is. Long time ago when I used to see the high end and overpriced women it seemed like an expectation to receive 10-20% or you were perceived as cheap. Unless it's a massage parlor I haven't tipped at all in years and get no complaints. Just avoid the women who do it as pros and have no other type of income. Price and expectation of tip also gives me a good indicator of what girl is doing this very rarely and just for extra cash versus the ones who are making their rounds and inevitably run across mongers who think they're supposed to pay huge sums and still tip. Makes those girls think way too highly of the value they bring.
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8934217892008 View Post
Exactly!

If it makes the OP feel any better, I left a $10 tip for an average looking chinese masseuse who gave a handjob. Problem is she kept massaging a sore spot on my leg, I told her it hurt like 4 times and to leave it alone and she laughed and kept rubbing it. Her HJ sucked, she didn't know what she was doing and chose to have a G.I. Joe Kung Fu grip when I asked her several times to loosen up. She also played the don't speak Engrish card. I can tell you she knows the word "More" because she said that several times as I walked out.

I got the last laugh on that one.
There's a place near me that's sometimes got decent girls and sometimes duds, they all massage almost exactly the same with a tease and no more before the flip and then the very annoying up-front asking for what tip and always seem to demand $60 for just a HJ. I go there sometimes for convenience but I risk getting a dud sometimes because it's hard to know who I'll get before I go - different girls answer the phone different times and it's always a name game with them. Anyway, one time I went there and got a dud from the start - chubby and not pleasant on the eyes and very boring and useless massage. On the flip I basically refused to take a HJ from her. I still tipped her $20 thinking that was fair and she gave me an attitude like I was supposed to let her give me a HJ and that somehow tipping nearly 50% for legit poor service was an abomination. She told me not to ask for her next time I called. No problem. Every time I have any feeling of sorry about girls who do this for a living, I think of that hose bag.
Unread March 21st, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
Monger 301 upper division professor Mr. Michael Paul Kid
Uhmm...Chance... That's "Professor" Martin "Peter" Kid. But my friends just call me Marty Monger![/quote]

Sorry Marty....
Unread March 23rd, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I go to a couple of legit foot/body massage places. Typically $20-$25/hour for foot, but I always opt for the $35/hour body or the $45/90minute combo because I want a private room to relax and undress.
I am sure some people tip 15%-20% on $35 body massage, which is $5-$7. If a woman spends 60 minutes working hard on me, I have no problem giving her $20 for legit.
My girl works in a legit spa that charges $60/hour. Some women tip $5. Trust me she remembers. I don't know if she avoids them in the future or just gives them less than 100% effort, but I am sure they pay one way or another.

So it is not just me then...for legit body, foot etc whatever I usually go for the hour and I always tip at least $20. My old coworkers (women) used to tell me I was giving too much and to do 15-20%. Now another coworker that I turned on to a legit place that he loved--they do great body work and you feel great afterwards, he laughed at that and one day at lunch we all were chatting and both of us told the women coworkers that our minimum is $20 for the hour massage, if we get 90 minutes it is at least 20, maybe 30. The women all were like WTF is wrong with you..the 90 minute massage at the time was like $55, the women were like $10 is enough..both of us laughed and were like these poor masseuses have to spend 90 minutes working out our muscles..he is a runner and I am into tennis and weights..those women have earned every bit of the $20. After some probing we found out that these women we worked with never got the same person at the place they went to..their preferred people were always busy at the times they tried to schedule...we laughed and said hmmm you think they are really busy or just avoiding your cheapness?
Unread March 23rd, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
So it is not just me then...for legit body, foot etc whatever I usually go for the hour and I always tip at least $20. My old coworkers (women) used to tell me I was giving too much and to do 15-20%. Now another coworker that I turned on to a legit place that he loved--they do great body work and you feel great afterwards, he laughed at that and one day at lunch we all were chatting and both of us told the women coworkers that our minimum is $20 for the hour massage, if we get 90 minutes it is at least 20, maybe 30. The women all were like WTF is wrong with you..the 90 minute massage at the time was like $55, the women were like $10 is enough..both of us laughed and were like these poor masseuses have to spend 90 minutes working out our muscles..he is a runner and I am into tennis and weights..those women have earned every bit of the $20. After some probing we found out that these women we worked with never got the same person at the place they went to..their preferred people were always busy at the times they tried to schedule...we laughed and said hmmm you think they are really busy or just avoiding your cheapness?
Run Hillary Run or Run Liz Run!
Unread March 24th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Run Hillary Run or Run Liz Run!

I don't get it, sorry bit slow on the uptake I guess.