Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 13th, 2015
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

All sounds good. I get tested every year, after a year's worth of BBBJ, DATY, and so on. I've used both tstd.org and healthcheck.org, both of which make it really easy to do anonymous testing.

In almost 10 years of mongering, absolutely nothing has shown up in my tests. Not even HSV1 or HSV2. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I think transmissivity is way lower than what society teaches us. That's why the medical web sites with real data (CDC) are my go-to source for information on which to base my punting-behavior decisions.

To use the numbers you quote, 155 out of 1000 girls may well have HSV2. But if they don't have outbreaks, transmissivity is going to be near-zero. But not zero, so nobody should think "it couldn't happen to me". But if you do get it via oral sex, almost zero chance of having an outbreak except for the initial one. And if you do get it through vaginal sex, there's still only a "very low" chance that you will have recurrent outbreaks. But again .. near-zero is not absolute zero. Some people get it, and some of those have horrible recurring outbreaks. Thankfully, very few.

Gherk
Unread March 13th, 2015
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Exec, I appreciate the thought and effort you have put into this, and your conclusions are not unreasonable. But there's a problem with statistics and probabilities, mainly with the variables that are included or missing. Based on your conclusions, we should expect to see healthcare catastrophe, with a a huge and growing population of severely infected people, enough to be noticeable even to deniers. Yet, where are they? Gherk's story is not unique. I've been mongering for close to 40 years, with and without a condom, and never had a test come back positive for anything. Certainly the odds against me should be overwhelming. Which is not to say it couldn't or never will happen, but it does speak volumes to the point of inevitability.

While TJ (Tijuana, not tjinla) is well-known as a source for prescription drugs without a proper prescription, how is the average provider going to get them? It's not impossible, I'll admit. While I'm sure an undocumented FOB wouldn't chance a border crossing herself, and she could probably find someone who knows someone, etc., how often does that happen? I have never heard of such a pipeline, and while I'm sure it could exist, to what extent? I have never met a provider who has such a stash, and I've met a lot of them. Of course, maybe they're all taking Mexican drugs and that's why I haven't caught anything!
Unread March 24th, 2015
VIP User

Manchester4Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
You are looking in the wrong places, I mean if I want a latina bbbj it's easy. I hit the market get a bunch of fresh fruits and veggies and latin household staples put them in the trunk of my car then drive to neighborhoods that are used to having unlicensed food trucks selling produce and meats and stuff out the back of the truck. Hang around a little while when the trucks are not there with your trunk open and you will get some mommies looking at what you have, then just strike a payment deal, let her fill up her bag with grocery items, pop in the backseat and let her suck the payment out of you. It works out super cheap especially if you shop at bulk stores, but you can't be picky out the mommies or grandmommies that want to pay by mouth.
Errrrr...is this a troll? Can you please elaborate with whatever extra details/advice if not?
Unread March 26th, 2015
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchester4Ever View Post
Errrrr...is this a troll? Can you please elaborate with whatever extra details/advice if not?

Lol, it is a joke trying to elicit a laugh or smile, but I guess it could be a troll, now that being said you are on my bridge now pay the toll.
Unread March 26th, 2015
VIP User

Manchester4Ever

Lol understood *pays toll*