Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 15th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
I'm done! Peace out! Anything of value i will leave in the general forum. Even if it is outing a hj girl. Screw any guy that doesn't like it.
Wait a second. Has anyone really thought about this?

I could post dozens of reviews and get free days with just the same worn out old hags that I frequent.

I could be the new Steve Lee. Jenny, Lily, Shirley, Coco, Asian Coco, Sexy Vena, ...

I remember a while back at ********, you would have to post a picture of a new site to get free days.

You wanna fuck the system? Be Steve Lee and put your credit card away...
Unread February 16th, 2015
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I have voiced my concern about shit reviews and vague repeat reviews many times. I have offered suggestions on how to help police the site.
Admin is almost always silent with no explanation or defense. I think they must not read the reviews or the forum.
Too bad, the site was showing some potential in the past.
Unread February 16th, 2015
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I agree that they can't check accuracy what I'm talking about they could EASILY control. When the same monger has been reported for posting reviews under (for example) Coco but in the review or even in the TITLE says "I saw Jenny" Well, if I want to find a review for Jenny at XYZ Massage it will never come up under Coco's profile. I'm assuming they check/read the review before posting it they could just message the guy and say fix it or it won't get added and you won't get 10 free days. How is it that the people reading and approving the reviews don't catch a review under Susie that says I DIDN'T SEE SUSIE I SAW AMY???? Also if some lazy A-Hole reviews the same provider 15 times he should at most only get 10 days free for the first 2 then NOTHING. Finally, if they write a 2 or 3 sentence lame review that tells us nothing then they shouldn't get 10 free days.

How do WE police these reviews? The suspicious review thread is ignored by Admin. 90% of comments posted about bogus or inaccurate reviews don't get approved...yet the SHIT review made it through screening and got 10 free days for some lying lazy POS.

My suggestion is simple. STOP GIVING 10 FREE DAYS. Let's make it $19.95 a month and if you can't afford that then go to *******
It's obvious they don't read reviews when the title of the review or the first sentence says "I saw Jenny, not Coco".

The only reviews of mine that ever got hung up were because of whatever bug they sometimes have with the cup size not keeping your choice from the drop down menu on the initial submission. Since it seems to be a required field, the review never goes through until I go back in and resubmit the review with the drop down filled in again.
Unread February 17th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
Wait a second. Has anyone really thought about this?

I could post dozens of reviews and get free days with just the same worn out old hags that I frequent.

I could be the new Steve Lee. Jenny, Lily, Shirley, Coco, Asian Coco, Sexy Vena, ...

I remember a while back at ********, you would have to post a picture of a new site to get free days.

You wanna fuck the system? Be Steve Lee and put your credit card away...
Kind of interesting that the name of the site I posted was ******. Maybe it's auto-rejected?

I still think this site is good. Besides, you know a bullshit review and there is still some intel that can be gleaned. The forum is still good, so that's the reason I stay.