Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 29th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
How about the guy that reviews Viet Kim and uses a coke bottle on her? He saw her on 10/24. I saw Kim on 10/28 and she told me she was tired because she got back from Vietnam on 10/27. I asked her about using a coke bottle. She seemed puzzled.
That is exactly what I'm talking about. Admin can't possibly determine the validity of all the reviews.

Cokemandoodledoo needs to be called out. I've never been with GG Kim (mostly because she never answers her phone for me) and I trust TJ in what he says. Not that TJ would need a coke bottle to meet his needs....But this is what I'm saying: Public embarrassment: Post that shit on the General Forum.

It's crap. If it's true, fine. If it's crap then fuck you and your ten days. At least make up a believable story...
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Maybe I'm just a dreamer, but maybe some of these guys can actually become valuable members. Maybe we can encourage them to become real mongers and contributors.

Forget what I said. Coke Bottle Boy has changed my mind.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I often change my dates for three reasons, first I forget the real date, or am too lazy. Or i know some of these girls read the reviews, so a little creative hide and seak needs to be deployed...
Unread November 3rd, 2014
VIP User

dirtcherry is on a distinguished road

I have added a few new girls and try to be as honest as I can in my reviews. I think the idea of bonus days is a good one, but maybe for new places only. I have been to a number of joints that have what seems to be a very high turnover rate. So in my mind a review of a new girl who will only be there for 2 weeks is less valuable than a review of an unlisted place. Great thread!
Unread November 12th, 2014
VIP User

traveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant futuretraveler26 has a brilliant future

This site should add a feature where after a provider gets x number of reviews, it locks out and no more reviews can be made for the provider. Once locked, people can still post any updates in the comments section if they want.
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler26 View Post
This site should add a feature where after a provider gets x number of reviews, it locks out and no more reviews can be made for the provider. Once locked, people can still post any updates in the comments section if they want.

I don't mind many reviews for the same girl as long as they are not getting rewarded for it, this could show changes in the providers offerings or something else valuable, but I agree that a dozen reviews of the same girl with no progressive insights are a waste of time.
VIP User

ggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to beholdggherkin is a splendid one to behold

What really bothers me is that we have so many girls with only one review. One review means we have to pay close attention to the reviewer. Does he always give great reviews? Is he new to the site, and so on.

But if there are multiple reviews, and they mostly agree, I find that to be useful confirmation that the info in the reviews is correct. I'd like to see at least 5 - 10 reviews for each girl. And if there are 100, that says something too, about popularity, experience, and so on. So I don't mind there being lots of reviews.

Gherk
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggherkin View Post
What really bothers me is that we have so many girls with only one review. One review means we have to pay close attention to the reviewer. Does he always give great reviews? Is he new to the site, and so on.

But if there are multiple reviews, and they mostly agree, I find that to be useful confirmation that the info in the reviews is correct. I'd like to see at least 5 - 10 reviews for each girl. And if there are 100, that says something too, about popularity, experience, and so on. So I don't mind there being lots of reviews.

Gherk

Gherk,

There are quite a few reviews for gals with only 1 reviewer. I will admit that I see these, and if the person only has 1 or 2 reviews I am not willing to risk going to see a provider based on that because I don't believe it. That being said I am sure people may have thought that about me when I posted my 1st review, I am certain I have built up some credibility.

Maybe I will have to loosen up a bit and risk spending dough with no HE, but it is so hard, as I want to make sure my dollars are well spent, but I guess everyone is in the same boat and we are supposed to be helping each other out, I will try to hit some newer places with no reviews or go to a lady that has 1 review. That being said if there are several reviews of a place with different girls I take that as a good indicator if they are generally the same or similiar.
Unread November 13th, 2014
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjinla2001 View Post
How about the guy that reviews Viet Kim and uses a coke bottle on her? He saw her on 10/24. I saw Kim on 10/28 and she told me she was tired because she got back from Vietnam on 10/27. I asked her about using a coke bottle. She seemed puzzled.
I'm that guy...I'll call myself out, you fuck!! You don't ASK that kind of shit to a provider!!! Are you kindling me? You DON'T TALK about what you read, ...what shit she and someone have done! Where is the Monger Code you ass wipe? And, what about her...she may not want to share what she does with other guys. (My problem is I shared too damn much!!) SHIT!!! Well...No more Kim...she'll kick my ass. OMG!!!!