Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread July 3rd, 2014
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsessive View Post
Probably but she already knew the offer and we were communicating and I did make sure she knew I was flexible with the money just in case. I think it has to do with these kind of girls feeling out a few guys at the same time. They're not whoring themselves out everywhere, they just want a short-term boost of discreet cash and one guy appeals more than the others so they focus on him instead. Many times it probably is about the money.
OK, that makes more sense. You are able to find some girls that want some extra cash and may be willing to part their legs to get it. There are several websites that have girls like this. https://www.seekingarrangement.com/ is just one of them. Some of these girls will fuck you X number of times a month for $XXX amount of cash on a monthly payment program. Might even be cheaper than mongering but less variety.
Unread July 3rd, 2014
VIP User

Obsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond reputeObsessive has a reputation beyond repute

You're right about the variety. I haven't used sites like this but if I did it would probably be the same waiting game, being patient until one that really appeals to me shows up. Most of these sites, like dating sites, are full of men, bots, and the occasional female that is over 40 and a 2-bagger.