Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread February 10th, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Feiji View Post
Asiansam, you sound like you're trying to rationalize your addiction to this habit we all share by trying to say that there are other reasons for some of these girls behaving scared or panicky or drugged as in the two examples I cited .As MPKID stated this perhaps was more prevalent among the Korean providers a few years ago.
I've never gotten this vibe in the Chinese houses I've patronized. The Chinese girls that I have gotten to know outside of their work places usually are sending most of their monies back home to their husbands and families. the ones who sleep at the workplace either lived far away from there or were trying to save money. i used to spend the night with one sometimes who worked in the Valley but lived in San Gabriel and didn't want to go all that way every night.
So... what then? You're saying you agree with me? Or are you just trying to rationalize your hobby addiction?

I never said there wasn't coercion or "human trafficking" in the sex biz, just that I have never seen proof of it in an AMP or incall house, or with an "independent" provider, and I have been doing this for a very long time. The cops, the media and "activists" play it up big time for self-serving reasons (meaning MONEY!). They repeat it so much that everyone believes it, including mongers. What did I say? Keep your eyes and ears open, don't jump to conclusions and things are not always what they seem.
Unread February 11th, 2013
VIP User

Da Feiji is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL addicts use rationalization as a way of justifying their habits and that includes me and probably the majority of all of us here.That said, I have no regrets although I have cut way back from the days when I would visit 2 or sometimes 3 AMPs in a day. As far as Asiansam's question if I am agreeing, I guess we have had different experiences relating to whether or not some of these women have been coerced. All i can do is go by my experiences and perceptions. I believe most of the women are just trying to make a living with what they have to work with with the exception of the two examples I mentioned at the Korean AMPs.
Unread February 12th, 2013
Junior Puppy

dutycallsof is infamous around these parts

I agree with your comment will regarding backpage ads.some of those are obviously fake and some of them appear real but coerced or forced like you mentioned. Also those that mentioned rationalizing, i agree we all do it to an extent..whether a provider is forced or not we probably won't know for certain until we frequent an establishment and get to know the ladies.
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

As long as we're on the subject, what would you do if you actually knew a girl was working off a debt in a massage parlor? I'm not even talking about illegal alien girls chained to a bed in a basement, La Eme-style, but a girl who is paying off the "organization" that helped her get here, and maybe promised her a job (but not THIS job). What would you do?

Would you boycott her establishment?

Would you call the cops?

Would you barge in and rescue her like Robert DeNiro in "Taxi Driver?"

Seriously, what would you do? And then ask yourself if the girl would really want you to do any of those things, and who would you be helping if you did?

I hear a lot of platitudes and posturing when speaking in general terms on this subject, but what would you do if you yourself were confronted with it?
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
As long as we're on the subject, what would you do if you actually knew a girl was working off a debt in a massage parlor? I'm not even talking about illegal alien girls chained to a bed in a basement, La Eme-style, but a girl who is paying off the "organization" that helped her get here, and maybe promised her a job (but not THIS job). What would you do?

Would you call the cops?

Seriously, what would you do? And then ask yourself if the girl would really want you to do any of those things, and who would you be helping if you did?

I hear a lot of platitudes and posturing when speaking in general terms on this subject, but what would you do if you yourself were confronted with it?
I'd help her pay off the debt$100 at a time....if she was a shitty lay I would never go back
Unread February 14th, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post

Would you call the cops?

I have encountered this (years ago) and MMS was my GF and said don't get involved it is their business. She said if you go to police they cannot prove anything and the girl isn't going to testify in court and the shop would then get busted. If I tried to take the girl away from the "organization" they would want payment from me and or her or worse... (I guess they don't like their "property" being taken). Then she said something that really made me think...She said even if I was successful and got her out somehow....then they would need another girl to replace her and so they would bring a new girl in and it would start all over. So instead of saving one I would be creating another one. After that I took a 5 year break form this hobby.

Maybe Ichi can ask Choi how common this was 10 years ago or if it is still happening today in the Korean parlors.