Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread November 7th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

Executive. Strip clubs are LEGAL businesses. And not all mp's keep the house fee. In fact, most split it, usually 60/40 or 50/50. If you are running an illegal biz I would suggest you treat your girls decent and use your brain. All this bitching does not help tiffany. Using her head and treating her employees better would have helped her. Believe me on this. She treated the customers great, her employees not so much.

and yes the whores get paid well. But I have been an employee man times and an employer also. And no matter how much a person makes. Most people still want to be treated fair. I walked out of a six figure job at the age of 26 because my employer treated me like shit. Just e mailed him while at work and walked out. Ended up taking some clients with me and really hurting his business. I remember telling my SO at the time that I didn't care if that fucker paid me a million a year. I was no longer putting up with his shit.

I don't think the owners of these places realize the power their girls have. And the last thing you want is a pissed off viet provider looking to extract some karma.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

There is plenty of case law with how the strippers are compensated. So the independent contractor treatment is actually okay in that industry and thus there is plenty of flexibility with how they can be paid. Its basically whatever the two parties negotiate cause I guess no one can control how or when the girls decide to give a BJ in the VIP section
Junior Puppy

swaggyT is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
If you are running an illegal biz I would suggest you treat your girls decent and use your brain. All this bitching does not help tiffany. Using her head and treating her employees better would have helped her. Believe me on this.
You got it, DJ. People cause their own trouble. This one treats a girl badly, a girl who happens to be pretty sweet, and it blows up in her face. Not much of a suprise there. Just karma.
Senior Dog

funtimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura aboutfuntimes07 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggyT View Post
You got it, DJ. People cause their own trouble. This one treats a girl badly, a girl who happens to be pretty sweet, and it blows up in her face. Not much of a suprise there. Just karma.
Are you talking about Tina? Have you seen her at her new POE? She's decreased her mileage somewhat...
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt if Tiffany's defense was "That whore makes $100K plus a year so I felt justified keeping the house fee. Plus I don't think it would matter how much the whore makes. In these cases a jury only sees one thing...a pimp and a whore and if the whore makes more than the pimp it's irrelevant in court. It's the way the world works no matter who you are....you're either a pimp or a whore. But if you're a whore that has sex for a living you get special treatment but if you're a whore that works in a cubicle for 10 hours a day or a worker at a McDonalds that brings in $5000 day while they pay you minimum wage nobody gives a shit and they say "if you don't like it you can find another job". They always make it look like these whores are being held captive and forced to fuck. They almost all have the "McDonalds" option but it's just so hard to buy a LV bag and make you're BMW payment working at McD's.
Senior Dog

Daffyduck is on a distinguished road

Okay here in CA, waiters get paid minimum wage, or they are supposed to, the tips are supposed to be taxed as well and counted as part of their income. Strip clubs get around minimum wage laws by having the girls as 1099'd independent contractors thereby avoiding any kind of taxation to the EDD for them, it is the girls responsibility to handle all that stuff.

In my opinion if you want no trouble, get your business licenses in order, etc, now the problem with MP's is that some of the ladies are probably not legal to work so that creates a problem with payroll or 1099's as you need TIN's for all of that paperwork.
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffyduck View Post
Okay here in CA, waiters get paid minimum wage, or they are supposed to, the tips are supposed to be taxed as well and counted as part of their income. Strip clubs get around minimum wage laws by having the girls as 1099'd independent contractors thereby avoiding any kind of taxation to the EDD for them, it is the girls responsibility to handle all that stuff.

In my opinion if you want no trouble, get your business licenses in order, etc, now the problem with MP's is that some of the ladies are probably not legal to work so that creates a problem with payroll or 1099's as you need TIN's for all of that paperwork.
The beauty of the MP world is the girls know they are breaking the law so they most likely wont rat you out. What are they gonna say? "I fuck for a living but MMS keeps too much" The down side is when they get raided the easily get the girls to turn on MMS and cry victim so they get immunity. This gets a felony pimping/pandering slam dunk conviction rather than a minor prostitution rap that might get plea bargained down to a lewd act or some other misdemeanor.
Junior Puppy

swaggyT is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtimes07 View Post
Are you talking about Tina? Have you seen her at her new POE? She's decreased her mileage somewhat...
I'm talking about Jenny. But yeah, Tina is also a sweetheart.
Senior Dog

ExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really niceExecutiveVIP is just really nice

The mamasan pays the rent for the place, has marketing costs, and other fixed costs related with running the business. If we're lucky she might even turn on the air conditioning on 100 degree days so our balls aren't dripping with sweat...that equals high energy bill costs that the mamasan has to pay. She pays for all of this with the house fee. The whore doesn't have to pay any of that, and makes more than the house in a typical 30 minute FS session.

Sounds to me like a win-win for both, so no need for the whores to come sobbing about not getting any of the house fee....they got plenty in the tip.

In addition, the mamasan is the one who is taking on the higher amount of risk. As we can see, the DA typically cuts a deal with the "human trafficked" whores and not the mamasan/pimp/"trafficker".

If they wanted benefits, pension, and a 401k, they should've stayed in school and learned a useful trade. They chose to make easy money with their beauty, meanwhile shaming their families if anyone ever finds out, and should understand the standard operating procedures.

And the whores do understand the way it works, they just take the DA's immunity deal by agreeing to testify against the "evil human trafficking" mamasan after a raid. What would Al Capone have done if one of the girls from the whorehouse ratted him out?
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=ExecutiveVIP;76038]The mamasan pays the rent for the place, has marketing costs, and other fixed costs related with running the business. If we're lucky she might even turn on the air conditioning on 100 degree days so our balls aren't dripping with sweat...that equals high energy bill costs that the mamasan has to pay. She pays for all of this with the house fee. The whore doesn't have to pay any of that, and makes more than the house in a typical 30 minute FS session.

A few Latinas at Urban told me a few years back that they had to pay rent for the room for each client...Korea owned back then not sure who now....and not sure if that was true fact.