Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 27th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

I read the entire "manifesto" that Elliot Rodger wrote. And, you are very right MPkid. This kid needed to be worshiped like a god or you were his vowed enemy.

Ironically, he wasn't an ugly guy, he did have many things going for him that young college girls go for (e.g. youth, dressed well, drove a 3 series BMW, etc.) but he was a total nut case buzz-kill to anyone and everyone he got around.

The fact that he only killed 6 actually is just short of a miracle compared to what he intended. Besides planning to kill his step-mom for being a fairly nasty lady, he was going to kill his 7 year old half-brother (whom he loved) just so the kid would not have the life that Rodger felt he himself should have had.

I kept wondering if he ever tried or comtemplated a provider, but then I came upon a passage where he wrote about his parents getting him "paid" friends to hang out with him in Santa Barbara, and he likened that to prostitution that would "feel good for the moment, but in the end leave a person empty and unsatisfied." So, I'm guessing he dismissed it out of hand.

I think if he would have ever found intimacy it would have only made him more confused and angry. This guy needed to be institutionalized for sure.

As a side note, he was actually a talented writer, for what that's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
All that would have done was cause another dead body of the girl that made out with him then figured out he was disturbed and dumped him. She would have caught the first bullet. Every girl that he ever encountered should be thankful that the DIDN'T sleep with him! He wasn't a bad looking guy, he studied PUA materials etc, drove a BMW, he came from money but couldn't get a GF? That only leaves one possibility...HE WAS A FUCKIN NUT BAG and every girl he met knew it and ran.
Unread May 27th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
All that would have done was cause another dead body of the girl that made out with him then figured out he was disturbed and dumped him. She would have caught the first bullet. Every girl that he ever encountered should be thankful that the DIDN'T sleep with him! He wasn't a bad looking guy, he studied PUA materials etc, drove a BMW, he came from money but couldn't get a GF? That only leaves one possibility...HE WAS A FUCKIN NUT BAG and every girl he met knew it and ran.
True enough. Any girl who fucked him would have dumped him sooner or later. Probably sooner, once she sobered up and his problem became more obvious. Then he would have become a stalker at the very least. She'd be dead, and the next girl too. Then he'd probably target girls and kill them before they could reject him. Another Ted Bundy. Autism, shmautism. Not all autisitc people are killers. He was a nut.
Unread May 28th, 2014

ReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond reputeReeperBahn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bearded Nutjob

The grieving father with his nutty pre-scripted speech blaming the NRA and craven politicians with a totally over the top hysterical delivery is a strong sign that this whole thing stinks. This commentary is one of the better ones I have heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttXrM32lCo
Unread May 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

IV is a shithole student housing slum with a bizarre mix of hippies, homeless and college students. The students now are "different" than when i lived there in the 80s. There are a lot more nerds, foreign and ESL college students. The average partying white students arent smart enough to get in anymore. My point being is that its a real disfunctional community and the guy was apparantly living with some asian kids who probably tried to ignore him as best they could because they had nothing in common. How do you get be 22 and have no friends at a college?

I remember my last year there. I lived in a student apartment and the guys in the other bedroom were vietnamese and they would always cook fish or some viet ethnic dish that would stink up the whole apt..but I never wanted to kill them over it. I would just leave and go ride my bike or go surfing or hiking someplace. Living there back then in my opinion was like heaven on earth and a 365 day a year vacation
Unread May 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

We need a real solution for mental illness, at the federal level. Gun control is wishful thinking. The core of the problem is mental illness. There are just too many crazy people.
The other crazy UCSB student who ran over with his car a bunch of students on campus 10 years ago, never got charged due to insanity, and now is out of the mental hospital already, to kill more people. He too was the son of some wealthy Hollywood director.
Unread May 28th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
We need a real solution for mental illness, at the federal level. Gun control is wishful thinking. The core of the problem is mental illness. There are just too many crazy people.
The other crazy UCSB student who ran over with his car a bunch of students on campus 10 years ago, never got charged due to insanity, and now is out of the mental hospital already, to kill more people. He too was the son of some wealthy Hollywood director.
"Crazy control" is as slippery a slope as gun control. At what point do you involuntarily incarcerate someone for alleged mental illness? And then, when do you let them leave the facility? Never?

Is it a crime to be crazy? What is crazy? More specifically, what is dangerously crazy? What is merely annoying or eccentric? These are very subjective labels. Are we going to let some government official or politician cast the net even wider to catch possible nutjobs who in his opinion may (or may not) become violent? Maybe owning more than 2 guns will be considered a sign of dangerously deranged. What does a person need 3 guns for, unless he's crazy and wants to kill everyone, right? Maybe racism will be declared a mental illness by those "impartial scientists" at the CDC. If a guy makes racist comments, he must want to kill "those people," right? Lock him up until he sings Kumbaya. Mormon? Now there's a nutty religion! Then there is Islam = jihad = "silence! I kill you!"

Elliot R. was seeing 3 therapists. It's not like he was not getting treatment. Chris Dorner passed the LAPD entrance screening. You don't have to be a raving maniac to go on a rampage. You can be just an average-seeming guy with no record or indication that there is a screw loose. Then one day, SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Sometimes there is no one to blame. Sometimes there is nothing that could have been done. Sometimes shit just happens!
Unread May 29th, 2014
Junior Puppy

madrussian

Very thoughtfully stated, Sam. Kudoes, sir.
Unread May 29th, 2014
Senior Dog

jen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to beholdjen6942 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeperBahn View Post
The grieving father with his nutty pre-scripted speech blaming the NRA and craven politicians with a totally over the top hysterical delivery is a strong sign that this whole thing stinks. This commentary is one of the better ones I have heard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sttXrM32lCo
He is a GRIEVING FATHER! I think I'll cut him some slack. I really don't get your comment that "this whole thing stinks." You think it was a setup? C'mon. I think I might get a little "hysterical" if my kid was just gunned down.
Unread May 29th, 2014
Banned

dupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these partsdupree is infamous around these parts

Does anyone feel like the killer kid here is getting glorified a bit? I don't think his, ahem, manifestor or youtube videos really deserve my time or attention as that only gives some vindication to what he was trying to accomplish.

I'd really prefer not to see the schmuck's face in the news media all the time. This kind of post-murder deification only empowers others who are on the fence about going out in a blaze of glory.
Unread May 29th, 2014

kewlBraad is on a distinguished road

dupree,

There is always a risk of "glorifying" the killer when society discusses (press, youtube, etc.) their crime and tries to understand how such a thing could happen. This guy was a first class ass-hole/nut-case that should have been put away before this could all happen. That said, how does society recognize and deal with future killers, before they kill, and come to preemptively agreement of how to deal with them, if we don't have open conversation?

No amount of "ignoring" killers/criminals will make them go away...they will only have free reign to continue their behavior - imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dupree View Post
Does anyone feel like the killer kid here is getting glorified a bit? I don't think his, ahem, manifestor or youtube videos really deserve my time or attention as that only gives some vindication to what he was trying to accomplish.

I'd really prefer not to see the schmuck's face in the news media all the time. This kind of post-murder deification only empowers others who are on the fence about going out in a blaze of glory.