Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread December 20th, 2012
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
Some women understand the reason for clean, others just go through the motions. In Japan a house will have a washing machine prior to buying a TV. In the Middle East through India, never touch anything a left hand can touch.
I have always wondered about that middle east ass wiping routine...what if you're left handed?
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I want a black light for Christmas.
VIP User

Chogori is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
I want a black light for Christmas.
Haha. I suspect if you brought in a black light you'd give up the hobby.
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

You ever see the undercover news show where they bring a black light into some of the chain motels/hotels?

I use a common sense approach.....I always inspect the tables and make a note of how hygienic the girls are. If the place gives me a fresh towel for my second shower I take it as a good sign. Occasionally I have pointed out to the girl when I misfire with my jizz.....I get some strange looks and it does make me wonder
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
I have always wondered about that middle east ass wiping routine...what if you're left handed?
You learn to be ambidextrous!

Would someone PLEASE tell them about toilet paper and hand-washing?

It doesn't HAVE to be so complicated...
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

My "little Aloha" has no common sense!
Unread December 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Twice recently I've gone home and found some tissue stuck to the head of my pecker.....
VIP User

NicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to beholdNicetoKnow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisxx2 View Post
I don't know where you guys are going, but for the places I have been to, I have seen the girls change out the towels.
Ah...Yeh, me too. Angel Day Spa (GG) latest I can testify to. Very Clean place.
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

I hate to stereotype, because everyone is an individual. But I think culturally Koreans and Japanese are serious about their hygiene. I have heard that the Chinese are not. This applies to restaurants, spas, personal hygiene, etc.
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicetoKnow View Post
Ah...Yeh, me too. Angel Day Spa (GG) latest I can testify to. Very Clean place.
I am not sure you want to testify! I go to a place that seems impecable, but after i started getting close to a few girls, they told me some pretty gross things that the house does to save money and labor! I guess if you dont mind sharing bodily fluids, you shoukd be ok...