Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread June 21st, 2012
VIP User

Eaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to beholdEaglerocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
It would not be good if the place got raided and you were fumbling with your hidden camera. If they got hold of the video, it would be used against you. I would hate to see that evidence used anywhere or still shots leaked to the press or internet.

They app has a self destruct feature that erases all the videos and movies made with the app.
Unread June 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

Velovelo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerocker View Post
They app has a self destruct feature that erases all the videos and movies made with the app.
You should trust that about as far as you can throw a bull uphill by the tail.

Digital media is dificult to erase, and a skillful practictioner can extract data from hard disks and memory cards that have been erased several times.
Unread June 21st, 2012
dennisxx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velovelo View Post
You should trust that about as far as you can throw a bull uphill by the tail.

Digital media is dificult to erase, and a skillful practictioner can extract data from hard disks and memory cards that have been erased several times.
The only way to completely erase a hard-drive is to degauss and then physically destroy it. For DVDs, CD-ROMS, CD, ect. it is recommended the disk be destroyed by grinding or shredding using a cross-cut shredder.
Unread June 21st, 2012
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
I did it before with a spy cam that looked like a key fob. I got some good videos out of it. That is the episode that tamed me though. I was too sloppy and my wife Choi famously found the movies on my hard drive. She was so pissed. She made me watch them with her. I remember clearly. She told me I was on trial. This was evidence. I asked her if I could drink Sopporo and take a few valiums for "my trial." She said "sure" and handed me a whole bottle of valium. She said "why don't you take them all and overdose? Do it! I don't care." So I took 5 and started pounding the sopporo. I was so fucked up Al Qaeda could cut my head off with a knife and I probably would have laughed, till my head got pulled off.

We watched movies that I made at a Chinese place and a couple Korean places in West hollywood. I was so roided out. Bleach blond and buff/swole. I was so proud in those heady days 3 years ago. We watched as I went down on a Chinese girl in Santa Clarita. We watched as I got bj and fuck from K girls in West Hollywood. I flirted and was so charming. Just like an actor. The best part was when this K girl at Bebe spa finger fucked me in the ass while I jerked off on the towel on the bed. LOL. Choi said "Ichi! I did not know you were into that! You are so kinky!" Living the dream. Every now and then she pokes me in the butt when we are walking. I get the reference. She is funny! She seemed a little bemused at the time by the whole thing in a sad disconnected way.

After the show Choi gave me the verdict. "Ichi, I did not know you were so smart with computers. Who showed you how to do that? You used to be so stupid. Look at you now! You look good. A star. Who made you? I did. You used to be fat, dressed bad, drove a piece of shit car. Now you have a benze car dress fancy and look good. I made you. Very clever, I am proud of you. Well congratulations. You just lost everything. You lost me, you lost my sister, you lost all my friends. Me and Jung Ae [her sister] are moving out in a couple days. We are taking everything except your pitbull "Honeybear" his dog food, the refrigerator you can have, and your computer." Then she walked out of the room. She slept with her sister in the other room. For 3 days it was like I was a ghost. They did not talk to me. They only spoke Korean in the house. On the 4th day I came home from work and the place was cleaned out. No furniture, just my pitbull his food and water and an empty refrigerator.

What did I learn? Movies can come back and get you. That was a major turning point in my monger life. I can't go to Korean places, I have to be really careful. She is totally on to me. On the other hand, she knows I have changed a lot from what I was. She knows it. She studies me and she can see.

She basically told me "don't say you are sorry. Talk does not impress me. Show me. I will watch you and if I see change for the better maybe I will take you back. I will give you some time to think about it. A few months. Don't call me or try to find me. Otherwise you can live and die alone. It's up to you. Remember this Ichi, you will always be alone."

If a man is true of heart he does not need to make a show to impress anyone. It shows by its own virtue. This holds true in all theaters of life. If in the gym, you work consistantly hard, diet right all the time, take the proper supplements {you will find these if you seek them] Study the game. After years of this, then people will see it. You don't need to talk about it. They will take one look at you and they will know. You are no faker. {most people are fakers} Talkers are mostly fake.
Great story, Ichi. I've seen earlier versions of it, but it is always good. And damn! I think I'm falling in love with your wife! Lol - I really like her style!
Unread June 23rd, 2012
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Asiansam, Yeah, I can't believe how stupid I am sometimes. In those days I was drinking beer daily and tying one on weekly. I was doing lots of hormones and not thinking clear. One thing Choi made me do was really curtail my drinking. Once every 2 weeks I can drink if I want to. My mind is a lot clearer now because of that. Choi loves me and cares for me in her way. She actually is pretty tolerant so long as I curtail my behavior. She will let me monger, just no Korean places. She is afraid I will meet one of her associates and embarrass her. Koreans really care about their standing in the Korean community. If her friends find me fucking around they will spread the word: Choi's husband is a fuck up."
Unread June 29th, 2012
VIP User

domelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant futuredomelongtime has a brilliant future

i try a couple of time. it is too dark with the camera, with a human naked eye we can see it, but with the camera playback it's too dark. can see a thing.
Unread June 29th, 2012
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

I think if you format the hard disk, there is no way to recover any of the files.
Unread June 30th, 2012
VIP User

mpman

Haha. You sure about that? You may want to do a search on recovering data after format.
Unread June 30th, 2012
VIP User

azncat

Depends on how much money you want to spend recovering data. After someone did a clean install of Windows on my laptop without downloading all the files I wanted backed-up on an external drive, I found a place that could retrieve all those files despite being overwritten. Only way to prevent recovery of the data is physical destruction of the hard drive.
Unread July 23rd, 2012
Junior Puppy

johndickens is infamous around these parts

what is good camera to buy? i tried using my camera phone, but it was too dark to see anything.