Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Instead, the system is putting to jail innocent guys for "domestic violence", or for possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Something's wrong here...
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Instead, the system is putting to jail innocent guys for "domestic violence", or for possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Something's wrong here...
What's wrong with putting guys (or women) in jail for domestic violence? I guess you mean falsely accused guys...?
Unread October 2nd, 2013
Senior Dog

Hugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura aboutHugh G. Rexion has a spectacular aura about

Everyone who has a small amount of marijuana on them has a medical marijuana nowadays I watched a cops show not long ago and they let a grower go because he had a card and they didn't even bring him into the station.

I think most cops will make an arrest on any domestic violence case because they are trained to do so by city attorneys who don't want them to leave the scene and have the victim get shot 5 minutes later

I really don't know why it would take ten years for the cops to issue a press release on a serial rapist. Sounds like the state DNA criminal database has some problems.....I do notice the government has serious problems with Just about ALL custom software projects. The software probably wasn't programmed to do anything when the same DNA got put into the system for different crimes. The programmers in India werent told to program that scenario. Also there was a problem processing rape kits in a timely manner not that long ago....u could imagine that a rape kit for a whore got low priority
Unread October 3rd, 2013

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichi the killer View Post
i would think with this clowns picture and all the fancy CSI type facial recognition soft wear for sure if they wanted to the police could ID him. You just know that scumbag has been incarcerated before. He is in "the system." I wonder why they don't just go out and bring him in for a little "routine questioning?"

Maybe because cops don't like massage girls? Massage girls are second or 3rd class citizens undeserving of protection from the knights in blue armour/doughnut boys? [except when the blue boys are in the KAMP sampling the goods} Choi told me she has more than once serviced law enforcement officers and then seen and recognized them later in uniform. i asked her "how can they do that with a clear concience?" She told me "Ichi my darling, policemen are men and ALL men like doggy style."

A famous quote right there. Very true I think. I know I like doggy.
Apparently this shit stain may NOT be in the system. If he was convicted, his simian DNA would be in the system, and they would find a match based on the jism samples they currently have in custody.

So, if he served time in a state pen, or if he was even arrested for a felony without even being convicted, his DNA would be in the system and they would find a match. The cops in the news story said they have his DNA profile.

This piece of shit brings a fucking pistola with him, plus hes as big as christopher dorner. And all I got with me is a stupid iphone. Damn there are too many potential negatives in this hobby.
Unread October 3rd, 2013

OCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to beholdOCTatts is a splendid one to behold
Default Are you kidding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanceforester View Post
The guy is messing with our hobby and needs to be taken care of. It's a drag he's black because that just perpetuates the dislike that Asian women have of black men. I've talked with a few gals and they are not fearful, but are concerned.
Are you fucking kidding? I've seen Asian women THROW themselves at black men. What fucking planet are YOU from? Just go to any stupid ass dance club or bar or just go to any college campus.
Unread October 3rd, 2013
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
Are you fucking kidding? I've seen Asian women THROW themselves at black men. What fucking planet are YOU from? Just go to any stupid ass dance club or bar or just go to any college campus.
True... but not the FOBs that work in the MP world. There is a whole sub culture in Japan where they dress act and talk like blacks and they will even go as far as tanning to try to look black. It's some crazy shit them Japs do....I still wanna fuck one LOL But she's gotta be real... not mixed or Americanized! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe4AZRkFYE
Unread October 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

un camacho will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
What's wrong with putting guys (or women) in jail for domestic violence? I guess you mean falsely accused guys...?
Yes, as soon as your wife/girlfriend calls the police and says domestic violence, you're screwed!
I wish that the police would stay out of people's domestic life. But this shit was created by feminists so it ain't going away....
Unread October 3rd, 2013
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp View Post
Yes, as soon as your wife/girlfriend calls the police and says domestic violence, you're screwed!
I wish that the police would stay out of people's domestic life. But this shit was created by feminists so it ain't going away....
False accusations are one thing, and the bitch should go to jail for it if she pulls that nasty trick. How about if the allegation is true? In that case it's the violent one who needs to spend time behind bars. I have no sympathy for people who act out their anger with violence.
Unread October 3rd, 2013
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCTatts View Post
Take it easy bro. I wasn't talking about dance clubs. I was talking about mp gals. Having dated a few, and GFE's with even more, albeit mostly in their late thirties and forties who would probably never darken the door of a millennial dance club, and don't speak enough English to go to college (or get a good paying job other than massage), my experience is that there is distrust there and maybe even some fear. From my perspective, unfounded, especially here in So Cal; specifically OC. And the planet I'm from is Orange County, born and bred Reagan Youth.
Unread October 3rd, 2013
VIP User

ichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to beholdichi the killer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
False accusations are one thing, and the bitch should go to jail for it if she pulls that nasty trick. How about if the allegation is true? In that case it's the violent one who needs to spend time behind bars. I have no sympathy for people who act out their anger with violence.
I as you all know got raped by the Ventura County District Attorney over largely trumped up domestic violence charges. I learned a few things from that episode.
1. If you have nothing to lose it is quite OK to sock the shit out of your wife/girfriend because all they will do to you is send you on an all expences paid vacation to the jail or prison depending on the severity of your case. There you can hang out network and learn new ways to do crimes.

2. If you do have something to lose the system is going to work you over with 3 years probation fines and domestic violence classes for one year.

I think they take your DNA if you are just arrested for a crime. They swab your saliva and run it. You can decline it but it is a little like declining a field sobriety test and it will increase the severity of your charges. I used to work in a jail. They were not doing DNA back then this was in 2003. Nowadays they take DNA from everyone. If you take the nursing exam nowadays they take a DNA sample.

I did know some Korean girls who actually did have a thing for black men. Mostly they like white or Korean men but that is because they associate those men with a better lifestyle as in they have money.

I can't beleive this guy has never been arrested before. I know jail people when I see one and he is one of them.