Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread October 3rd, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
I thought I'd bump this old thread lol.

You know you're a mongor when you look at other mongers in the lobby and wonder if it's any one of you on this site!!
Exactly, Kani. My regulars are good about timing my exits, but it does happen on rare occasion. I give the other monger a quick glance and a wry smile and wish him a happy experience (usually silently).
Unread October 4th, 2019
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute

you know your a monger when you flat dont give up hoping this site will breathe a new breath of life, Because your yellow fever has grown into yellow epidemic, and all you do is try and tag all the asian pussy on the planet.
Unread October 4th, 2019
VIP User

great scott is infamous around these parts

When you shave before going to the gym!
Unread October 4th, 2019

snickerbar will become famous soon enough

You wake up every day the little head starts this convo with the big head:
Bro, if you find me a clean wet sweet fine one today I can make it worth your while.
Big to Little: You're reading my mind again. Last time was great.
Little to Big: Just get me there and I can take some of the blood load off your mind.
Big to Little: Yeah, what else?
Little to Big: When I pack her full of penis, you'll start releasing those endorphins and everybody gets happy...and don't forget you can watch me work.
Big to Little: Yep, we're on the way. I'm driving you ride shotgun.
Same convo everyday.
Unread October 5th, 2019
VIP User

Bang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond reputeBang Qiu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickerbar View Post
Bro, if you find me a clean wet sweet fine one today I can make it worth your while.
Little to Big: Just get me there and I can take some of the blood load off your mind.
Little to Big: When I pack her full of penis, you'll start releasing those endorphins and everybody gets happy...and don't forget you can watch me work.
Same convo everyday.
Fucking awesome post, Snicker!
Unread October 7th, 2019
VIP User

Workswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond reputeWorkswithwood has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickerbar View Post
Same convo everyday.
Everybody is Happy perfect conversation!!
Unread October 7th, 2019
VIP User

When it is time to buy cards for birthdays christmas,valentines day, you buy a card for the wife,girlfriend, and an extra five or six for your midweek snacks!!!!
Unread October 8th, 2019
Shaarang

marsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond reputemarsean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workswithwood View Post
When it is time to buy cards for birthdays christmas,valentines day, you buy a card for the wife,girlfriend, and an extra five or six for your midweek snacks!!!!
Great Idea. If you can find cards that have the sounds of passionate lovemaking when the card is opened, with a suggestive beautiful scene with your note "Thinking of You" you can monger on when the ones who appreciate it call you.
Unread October 10th, 2019
VIP User

you know your a monger when you travel for a family vacation and you book an additional flight and room so you can send your ATF on a little vacation too
Unread October 10th, 2019
VIP User

ntk619 has a spectacular aura aboutntk619 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
I thought I'd bump this old thread lol.

You know you're a mongor when you look at other mongers in the lobby and wonder if it's any one of you on this site!!

We need a "Signal" or "Sign" that we can jester to each other.

Here's an Idea... When I am leaving out the door, and I spot a guy waiting in the wings, I'll say "LIGHTENING!" If I hear back "THUNDER!", I'll know you are MPR.