Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread March 9th, 2015
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Kid! And so true!

My advice to Fluck, is that you are young and there are plenty of different types of girls you can meet. Some you bring home and some you hide from, but I do know one thing, you should keep fucking her bareback like before, because cute, young asian pussy that fucks u bb is something that you will remeber the rest of your life and wish you had more! You may have blown it by using a condom too! If I were a massage girl and my guy slapped on a rubber, i would be insulted since he just called me a stupid whore!

I also recommend that you get some strange asap, so you can mend that broken heart..

Why do you think we are all here? Most, if not all of us would love to be able to tap that one more time!
Lets face it, since you will never be able to trust this girl is exclusive to you, your idea of forever after is now out the window...instead of trying to find a massage girl replacement, you may as well set your heart aside and think with your dick! I can tell you first hand that there a very few, if any that will meet your requirements or compare to what you have now for almost free! Even a broken heart needs to get some. BTW, i would have different suggestions if you were older and lonely. I would have to factor in your monggering budget as well!
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

MPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond reputeMPkid has a reputation beyond repute

If I was his age again I would be trolling the Viet restaurants, Target on Brookhurst, Chinese restaurants and shops in Monterrey Park, K-Town, J-town, Thai-town and would be traveling to Asia at least once a year. The thought of all the fresh FOB pussy I could get if I was 20 years younger and single. Not to mention all the Massage Girl pussy I could pull out of the MPs. Damn...just thinking of that gives me wood!
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

Fluckyeah is on a distinguished road

Well I took your guys advice and got off my ass and went out for a massage yesterday. I still can't believe some of the shit that happens to me. I am a little low on funds at the moment so I was looking for a cheap place and ended up at one of those massages places for your feet (I know bad idea) anyhow it was $30 bucks for an hour full body, I thought perfect but then as I walked in I saw all these curtains. wtf I almost asked for my cash back thinking back I wish I did. So the lady walks me to the very back curtain room on the left and I got naked and laid down and with in 2 seconds this real young but not real thin like i prefer but not fat either girl walks in, so I threw my head into the hole and had my arms dangling off whatever it was I was laying on. She immediately smashed both her legs on my arm and was grinding up down up down, I couldn't believe it I was like alright its on. From there I was basically trying to rub her any chance I had. She kept saying "you crazy you crazy" on the flip she was flashing me her tits and laughing, doing baby kisses and rubbing me under the towel. Then everything went south from there. Out of no where she says F and leaves, I hear them chatting away but I don't know Chinese so who knows. Then in walks some ugly lady, this lady rubs my ankles for 2 min and says all finished. Wtf I was seriously about to explode so I try to handle the problem in record time and just as I'm shooting under the towel the lady walks back in, it was so fucking humiliating. I then get dressed walk out the door and the lady that took my money at the desk looks at me and says "you don't come back, you not allowed here." Wtf is this really happening in thinking. Let me just say the walk of shame to my car took forever and it was only 10 feet away. Easily one of my top five of most embarrassing moments of my life.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

God damn. That is a great story. Tell us the place. We will all go there and start jacking off as soon as we disrobe. I'm serious. Mongers unite.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

^^^i dont mean jerk off together!!!!
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

It was fucking terrible. The first girl had such the cute face. Not that I'm looking for love from a massage girl or anything LOL....
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

It was hb of of beach and Heil or warner.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPkid View Post
If I was his age again I would be trolling the Viet restaurants, Target on Brookhurst, Chinese restaurants and shops in Monterrey Park, K-Town, J-town, Thai-town and would be traveling to Asia at least once a year. The thought of all the fresh FOB pussy I could get if I was 20 years younger and single. Not to mention all the Massage Girl pussy I could pull out of the MPs. Damn...just thinking of that gives me wood!
Yeah right...like you aint trolling there. Saw your ass off Brookhurst and Chapman just last night!!!
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluckyeah View Post
Chance holy shit, when does the movie hit the big screen? I really thought this little Vietnamese girl would be a walk in the park emotionally that is, compared to my last mistake, failing for and moving in with a stripper errrrrr "Dancer in Las Vegas, talk about a freak show life that was.
It's at the same theater your movie is playing. And if you already dated a stripper, then you are far ahead of what you claim to be.

There is no such thing as a walk in the park with any woman.

Now that they know she is a young viet, it's all over. They will find her.

The Chinese are taking over. There are very few Korean and Viet options now.

I'm sorry.
Unread March 9th, 2015
VIP User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
^^^i dont mean jerk off together!!!!
Oh...you mean circle jerk? Cuz that's what this thread has become.

Well done Fluck. You have piqued the interest of the elders. In time, after sharing and caring, you may submit an application. There is a required field test, starting with the first Chim (AKA bird) that you have presented. If said bird passes the field test, then your application will move forward.

Just fucking with you bro. We do obviously appreciate your posts and look forward to you becoming a solid supporting member of this community. As you may have discovered, most reviews on any site are either known already or just complete crap.

The discussion boards are where things happen. Real stuff, like what you are talking about. Getting the jeans off of a legit girl is more exciting than banging jade hsu for $400.

If you really dig this girl and want to keep her, then go tell her that you love her; but be prepared for the B movie from my post: If you think that she is going to be your "secret pussy", then just search "secret pussy" on this forum. It's like free lunch: There ain't no such thing.

We all sincerely look forward to some no BS input. If you need to hide a provider for a while, that is understood; but be advised: She cannot hide for long, and it's better you drop the dime with some trusted people who can help keep the cover for as long as possible.

We have all tried to hide our secret pussy before. Ask DJ or the Kid. They had secret pussy when I was still jerkin off to Laurel Canyon.

Be a part of the community or not: The choice is yours.