Go Back   Massage Parlor Reviews Forum - MPReviews.com > PUBLIC COMMUNITY > General Discussion

General Discussion General massage review info

Unread May 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

needasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to beholdneedasianspinner is a splendid one to behold

It's such BS. The way they make it sound, she should be punished. But the reality is these girls want the work.

Even in the case of girls that need to pay back the broker for bringing them here, they elected to come here knowing they would owe the fee. They decided how they wanted to pay it off and how fast that might happen. It does not mean that they are happy about it, but it also does not make them a slave. They are plenty of real slaves throughout the world, past and present, that don't have the freedom and luxuries that these girls have.

I know there must be some cases of underground sex shops that would qualify as slaves, but this is not even close.

Last edited by needasianspinner; May 5th, 2014 at 11:19 AM.
Unread May 4th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

I personally would go further mpkid. The last month i have recieved many strange pm's. I honestly believe this site has many lurkers either LE or girls or their S
O's.
Unread May 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by needasianspinner View Post
It's such BS. The way they make it sound, she should be punished. But the reality is these girls want the work.

Even in the case of girls that need to pay back the broker for bringing them here, they elected to come here knowing they would owe the fee. They decided how they wanted to pay it off and how fast that might happen. It does mean that they are happy about it, but it also does not make them a slave. They are plenty of real slaves throughout the world, past and present, that don't have the freedom and luxuries that these girls have.

I know there must be some cases of underground sex shops that would qualify as slaves, but this is not even close.
The thing is, there is no widespread sex slave industry in SoCal because there is no great need to enslave girls in order to staff the businesses. There are more than enough willing participants already here. Why go to the trouble and risk of actual, real "human trafficking?" Whatever trafficking that does go on is most likely restricted to young hotties (who are a small minority), otherwise, it makes no sense at all. I have heard the stories, but never encountered it.

I have never met a girl whose story was any different than she got tired of working a low-paying job with long hours and found a way to make money fast. Sure, they blame everyone else for needing to make a choice between drudgery and the Dark Side, but in the end, it was they who made the choice to fuck and suck dicks (when most girls in the same situation do not!).

It sucks to have a job you don't like, but then you stick with it because the money is good. That's not slavery, that's the reality of The American Dream! For all of us, not just FOB girls who rent out their bodies.

Wolfie makes a good point about keeping in the shadows and not trumpeting our knowledge about things that could come back to bite us on the ass. Freedom of Speech is only as good as the most recent Supreme Court decision, and who knows what kind of jack-asses we will have on that court in the future.

In the so-called interests of fighting terrorism, human trafficking, hate speech and other knee-jerk buzz-words that mean whatever you want them to mean, The Man will continue to press for all sorts of concessions from the Court to allow them to target anyone they want and strip them of their rights at their discretion. Like the current debate about the contents of cell phones, which the pigs would love to be able to access without the tiresome requirements of a warrant, probable cause and all that other commie crap that impedes them in their quest to jail every person they can, for something or other.

We will one day be a certified police state, the kind the Russkies dream about but can never have because they don't have the resources. We, on the other hand, have at our fingertips the technology and funding, along with a complacent citizenry who would trade freedom for security every time. If you thought the book "1984" was scary, wait until 2084! Shit, it won't even take that long.

Last edited by asiansam; May 4th, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
Unread May 4th, 2014
VIP User

dj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond reputedj110 has a reputation beyond repute

For every young girl who does this to get ahead in life. Save money or pay for school. There are 50 who buy shit they don't need, party all night or take care of deadbeat bf husband or family. And after a few years of doing it I'm sure they start to feel like shit. But they choose the money over being happy with themselves.
Unread May 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj110 View Post
For every young girl who does this to get ahead in life. Save money or pay for school. There are 50 who buy shit they don't need, party all night or take care of deadbeat bf husband or family. And after a few years of doing it I'm sure they start to feel like shit. But they choose the money over being happy with themselves.
BINGO! DJ, you forgot about gambling addictions too! Also, they get all our wonderful perks that low income families qualify for like free health insurance, large tax refunds, and food stamps! Thank God we like Asian Pussy! We trained them to work the US system!
Unread May 4th, 2014
Senior Dog

asiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really niceasiansam is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha21 View Post
BINGO! DJ, you forgot about gambling addictions too! Also, they get all our wonderful perks that low income families qualify for like free health insurance, large tax refunds, and food stamps! Thank God we like Asian Pussy! We trained them to work the US system!
Aloha, how do you get a large tax refund when you don't pay taxes? Lol

To be fair, of the girls I have known personally, they also didn't apply for food stamps, and they paid cash for their medical needs.
Unread May 4th, 2014
VIP User

chanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud ofchanceforester has much to be proud of

[quote=Hugh G. Rexion;71951]Wasn't there some dude on here asking about nail salons and massages not long ago...hmmmm

It does seem a little hinkey. Time to reign it in on the general?
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

Asiansam, is there anybody you don't know in this business...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
I can't think of any place like the one you describe. However, if the girl won't provide FS and then she's "out" because of it, well, she's hardly a slave then, is she?

Once a girl finds out she's in a FS shop, she should either get with the program or quit, and find another shop more in line with her standards. It's really quite simple and not sinister at all.

I feel sorry for Tiffany, a really nice lady. If I had the cash, I'd bail her out.
Unread May 5th, 2014
VIP User

willb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud ofwillb has much to be proud of

I agree , it's all a crock of shit.. Slave owner my ass. These girls are making a good income, and are fully aware what they are doing . BUT you can't blame LE for wanting to bust some of these places. In every part of Southern California massage palors are popping up like liquor stores in the ghetto.. Most are not discrete , setting up shops in strip malls, on busy streets, etc.. If I owned a shop, I would find a discrete location or at least have a side or back entrance.. I was driving down Garvey in EL Monte last week, and I could not believe the amount of massage palors on that street.. Every 5 doors was a massage palor with a big neon open sign..same in the OC what's the name of that place on Katella ? Massage palors 1-6
Unread May 5th, 2014
Senior Dog

mahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond reputemahalo21 has a reputation beyond repute

I know several that report only about $6k to $10k per year, pay ZERO taxes at as an independent contractor and get back about $4k fromUncle Sam. Plus they qualify and use the Medical system for them and their children...usually single mothers. Yes, food stamps are rare cause of pride, but i have seen some get them and sell or give them away...Anyone else see this? I cant be the only one....

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiansam View Post
Aloha, how do you get a large tax refund when you don't pay taxes? Lol

To be fair, of the girls I have known personally, they also didn't apply for food stamps, and they paid cash for their medical needs.